Is everyone alive ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is everyone alive ?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:08 pm

This place looks remarkably dead ! Shocked Where is everyone ?

Sphinx forum has also shut up shop too ?

Looks like I have missed alot. Can someone update me please ???

Back to top Go down

Re: Is everyone alive ?

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Good afternoon prinze. There has been a bit of falling out among the Management team and some of the mods have flounced off in the huff. Some posters went to the Flap site and some went elsewhere. There are still a few posters left but we are giving Seren the space and opportunity to decide how she wants the site to look in the future. Feel free to join in. --- Fred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Everyone's on here:

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:49 pm

sprite wrote:Everyone's on here:

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Exactly Sprite, Flap's a brilliant site, No moderators, No nastiness, No Girly gang, No Gaystapo. Just good debates. Suits L/W and R/W posters and everybody in between.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:05 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Exactly Sprite, Flap's a brilliant site, No moderators, No nastiness, No Girly gang, No Gaystapo. Just good debates. Suits L/W and R/W posters and everybody in between.
i will have to report this comment Fred Very Happy for being in the wrong section

its more suited to Jokes and Humour

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:37 pm

Thank you for your responses everyone. Is this place sinking too ? Sheep Flu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:09 pm

TTS wrote:i will have to report this comment Fred Very Happy for being in the wrong section

its more suited to Jokes and Humour

OOH you are naughty. TTS ----- No, the girly and the gaystapo gangs are on the "Loony Left Agenda" site, - Where the ethos is communism, pure and simple. So much so that I have been told by one of their management team that they need seven moderators to moderate only seven members to ensure that the communist edicts are carried out and nobody deviates from the party doctrine. (No right wing views ever to be allowed). Now that site (LLA) in it'self needs to be put into the jokes and humour section. It is certainly not a site for any meaningful debate with everybody sitting around with nothing to discuss except to be jealous of, and complain about, the Flap site and it's success.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top