Hope you are all having a great day .......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hope you are all having a great day .......

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:14 pm

<pointless rant removed>

Last edited by SEXY MAMA on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Re: Hope you are all having a great day .......

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:43 pm

Still bitter and twisted I see. Pram, Toys and Fling adequately describes the antics of the Girly Gang backed up by the Gaystapo gang. It was their nasty gang culture and their knifing Seren in the back that caused the huge rift in the management team between Seren and the Gangs, not the ordinary members who were powerless to intervene. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:58 pm

since I still have access, I will post my final post (reserving any right of reply)

I see Fred Goebbels is busy rewriting history again...
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:16 am

Glad to see the spite and nastiness of the old dodderer has not deminished. We all wish you a content time in your newly created retirement home for retired and past it debaters Victor. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:20 am

fred bloggs wrote:Glad to see the spite and nastiness of the old dodderer has not deminished. We all wish you a content time in your newly created retirement home for retired and past it debaters Victor. Very Happy

Hopefully now they've got it out their system they will press on with their own forum - we can only hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:19 am

Well Phillipa, you don't seem to be very happy on the any proper adult discussion forum. -----Why don't you just stick to Sassy's new site for tree hugging lefties, (nobody to disagree with). As we are all aware it's called L.L.A. ( Loony Lefty Agenda ). which correctly describes it's communist ethos. Its actual title has been disguised with a poor Latin type phrase. You will be very happy there, they are all your type.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top