HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF JOSEPH KONY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF JOSEPH KONY

Post by gelico on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:07 pm

I had never heard of this man

I would like to share this video with you all to watch as and when you have time as it's 30 minutes long but imo well worth watching...

thanks xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

gelico

Back to top Go down

Re: HAS ANYONE EVER HEARD OF JOSEPH KONY

Post by Mobius Bandsaw on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:44 am

Mobius Bandsaw
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinky on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:53 am

Nice one mobious. Its ok they are onlt Africans leave them to their fate eh.

Nice! Not!!!!!!!!
Drinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Drinky wrote:Nice one mobious. Its ok they are onlt Africans leave them to their fate eh.

Nice! Not!!!!!!!!

OMG! We agree!!!!

Mobius, when a man is doing something as awful as this man appears to be doing, to children, he is not doing it to give the American Generals a reason to invade (as far as I know they are quite happy to let this situation continue, I have heard nothing to the contrary) he is doing it because he is an evil bast.rd! That being said, its nice to see you posting even if I disagree and you have achieved the unachievable by getting Drinky and I to agree on something!

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinky on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 pm

See I told you I am a nice guy at least were chidren are concerned.

I find it unacceptable in this day and age that a tin pot dictator can set himself up and make the lives of people in his country a living hell.

I honestly believe given the state of the art weaponry we have today that the UN should make a decree that he is acting in such a way that ifhe does not desist that a cruise missile is launched to obliterate the bastard. If all these dictators knew that would be their fate they would not be so willing to indulge in this evil.

Instead we stand idly by and watch this happen time and time again.

Even when we went into the Balkans UN troops were told to stand down and literally watch atrocities being commited. Is it any wonder we have half the world controlled by Psychotic despots.
Drinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm

Could not agree with you more!

Anyone have any smelling salts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobius Bandsaw on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:18 am

Drinky wrote:Nice one mobious. Its ok they are onlt Africans leave them to their fate eh.

That's correct, we should leave them to their fate. African savagery is an African problem, and can only be solved by Africans. The West can't forever be Africa's policeman/nanny/dispute mediator/financial benefactor/wet nurse, etc. The West has long been an insufferable meddler in African affairs. Billions in aid money and decades of interventions have been insufficient to jumpstart African civility, therefore, we can expect that a bunch of bleeding hearts, college kids and Reddit hipsters "liking" a 30 min documentary on facebook will accomplish exactly zero. Why bother?
Mobius Bandsaw
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 am

Mobius Bandsaw wrote:

That's correct, we should leave them to their fate. African savagery is an African problem, and can only be solved by Africans. The West can't forever be Africa's policeman/nanny/dispute mediator/financial benefactor/wet nurse, etc. The West has long been an insufferable meddler in African affairs. Billions in aid money and decades of interventions have been insufficient to jumpstart African civility, therefore, we can expect that a bunch of bleeding hearts, college kids and Reddit hipsters "liking" a 30 min documentary on facebook will accomplish exactly zero. Why bother?

Because every country is capable of savagery, including us and you, and they are children and we are human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:57 am

Never watch Video clips on Internet sites. I always like when posters express their opinions within a post. However I will comment on previous posts. It is my opinion that all continents and areas of the world should be left to settle their own differences in their own way without outside interference. If some country from outside forces their will on another area of the world, the problems don't go away, there is merely a temporary lid put on the simmering differences. Nothing is settled. Whereas if the conflicts are allowed to come to their logical conclusion there is a definite winner and loser and the country or area can settle down under the leadership of the victor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Drinky on Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:37 pm

I reckon whatever the continent nor country if a despot is commiting genocide he has to be stopped. It ius the purpose of the UN. The only way some can be stopped is to take them out and I don't mean on a date.
Drinky

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top