Senior British Tory resigns over EU

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Senior British Tory resigns over EU

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 am

TTS wrote: name calling and insults ...........Really ? Shocked

You are in the middle of a personal exchange. Of course Dean might be right after all in that he says you are one stirring mare. There was me saying you weren't, well it seems about that I am wrong. Unlike Mis Omnipotent I don't mind admitting when I am wrong.

That's what happens when you defend a lefty they always let you down. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:34 pm

TTS wrote: name calling and insults ...........Really ? Shocked

Can't be helped TTS, some people have no argument, so fall back on it repeatedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Drinky wrote:
a forum exchange not a private one
or am i not aloud to comment ?
and i cant really see how i am stirring it when commenting on your post .that was in reply to a post that as far as i can see contained no name calling and was rather well written

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:01 pm

TTS wrote:a forum exchange not a private one
or am i not aloud to comment ?
and i cant really see how i am stirring it when commenting on your post .that was in reply to a post that as far as i can see contained no name calling and was rather well written

Thank you kind sir! However, I have to report that on a few threads today Drinky and I managed to agree. I do hope this isn't going to become a habit though, as our chemist doesn't stock smelling salts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:57 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Thank you kind sir! However, I have to report that on a few threads today Drinky and I managed to agree. I do hope this isn't going to become a habit though, as our chemist doesn't stock smelling salts!
i like Drinky and we also have agreed occasionally i was just surprised at the post i tend to think Drinky is better than that ....still do

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top