Homosexual teacher gets 16 months jail for carrying out homosexual sex acts with 14 and 15 year olds

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Homosexual teacher gets 16 months jail for carrying out homosexual sex acts with 14 and 15 year olds

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Seren wrote:

Fred

What are your thoughts on the story in Environment section about the deer population in the Highlands, raises some interesting points about the unequal land ownership, a legacy of the clearances I believe

Greenie for you Seren, lets see if we can get Fred into debating. Good woman.

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexual teacher gets 16 months jail for carrying out homosexual sex acts with 14 and 15 year olds

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Nems Again wrote:Fred I have decided to extend the same courtesy to you. If you prove you can debate with out your usual snide asides and nasty remarks that you lack the gumption to back and so call humour, then I will reciprocate.

Refer to myself or Sassy in terms of stalinist. commie, hormonal, fat, old, thick, loony lefty or any of the other myriad of insults you turf our way and I will squash you. Do I make myself perfectly clear?

In other words man up Fred, debate with out insult or I will deal with you.

OOH ---- Get HIM -------------------------------------------Very Amusing !!!!. Typical Kremlin policy!! . Insults are only allowed one way!!. No body must deviate from the loony left party line. Grow up N/Again and start debating. Accept what you are and get over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

OOH ---- Get HIM -------------------------------------------Very Amusing !!!!. Typical Kremlin policy!! . Insults are only allowed one way!!. No body must deviate from the loony left party line. Grow up N/Again and start debating. Accept what you are and get over it.

Remember Fred, you are being given an opportunity, what happens next is entirely up to you. I have made my position clear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Philagain wrote:
Disgusting! I would completely agree with you Fred!

Why do you only ever seek out stories about paedophelia etc....If it involves two of the same sex?

Do you not agree that there are many victims of child abuse, where young girls get abused?

And also I would like to know if he is Gay???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:45 pm

David1 wrote:

And also I would like to know if he is Gay???

Who Fred! affraid lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:53 pm

Philagain wrote:

Who Fred! affraid lol!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO erm that teacher affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:43 pm

Philagain wrote:

Who Fred! affraid lol!

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:02 pm

David1 wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO erm that teacher affraid

I don't know. According to research, Many of these predators are driven by power lust and a need to dominate rather than anything else. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:05 pm

Philagain wrote:

I don't know. According to research, Many of these predators are driven by power lust and a need to dominate rather than anything else. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You are right, like rape, these offences are seldom about sex

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top