Homosexual teacher gets 16 months jail for carrying out homosexual sex acts with 14 and 15 year olds

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homosexual teacher gets 16 months jail for carrying out homosexual sex acts with 14 and 15 year olds

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:53 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-south-scotland-17208043 Only 16 months The Filthy pervert should be castrated.

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexual teacher gets 16 months jail for carrying out homosexual sex acts with 14 and 15 year olds

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 pm

"Beattie was also put on the sex offenders register for 10 years."

10 years? As though he's suddenly going to stop feeling this way? No

Personally I don't think castration is an effective remedy because I believe that sexual urges are not purely physical, how do you "cure" the thought process?

Happy to give castration a go though, but I wouldn't rely on it Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Re: Homosexual teacher gets 16 months jail for carrying out homosexual sex acts with 14 and 15 year olds

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 am

Feelthelove wrote:"Beattie was also put on the sex offenders register for 10 years."

10 years? As though he's suddenly going to stop feeling this way? No

Personally I don't think castration is an effective remedy because I believe that sexual urges are not purely physical, how do you "cure" the thought process?

Happy to give castration a go though, but I wouldn't rely on it Evil or Very Mad

Chemical castration does indeed reduce the libido as well as the physical capability to commit rape.

Not trying to be a know all, just pointing this out that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:46 am

Disgusting! I would completely agree with you Fred!

Why do you only ever seek out stories about paedophelia etc....If it involves two of the same sex?

Do you not agree that there are many victims of child abuse, where young girls get abused?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:53 am

Philagain wrote:
Disgusting! I would completely agree with you Fred!

Why do you only ever seek out stories about paedophelia etc....If it involves two of the same sex?

Do you not agree that there are many victims of child abuse, where young girls get abused?

I think that Fred has also commented on recent grooming cases as well. Its a fairly low blow to accuse people talking about crime of being obsessed with it. Equally we see people who post a few stories about house fires and child abuse cases, people can discuss what they like to be honest.

Admin
Admin

http://electricsky.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Darth wrote:

I think that Fred has also commented on recent grooming cases as well. Its a fairly low blow to accuse people talking about crime of being obsessed with it. Equally we see people who post a few stories about house fires and child abuse cases, people can discuss what they like to be honest.

He searches out paedophile cases that involve the same sex. I have never seen him post a news story where the victim has been a young girl, he has a nasty obsession with this type of story and has been known to equate homosexuality with paedophelia on more than one occasion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble Phil. If a news item comes up and I think it worth discussing I will post it. I have raised the subject of Hetrosexual paedophilia as often as Homosexual paedophilia. Each time I discuss paedophilia I have been entirely consistent and recommended the same punishment for the offender/s ---- Castration. It stops reoffending. Surely you agree with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Philagain wrote:

He searches out paedophile cases that involve the same sex. I have never seen him post a news story where the victim has been a young girl, he has a nasty obsession with this type of story and has been known to equate homosexuality with paedophelia on more than one occasion.

Now Phil, if you feel this then that's okay but seriously do you want me to trawl through posting history I will do, I really do.

On another point if you wish to post here more I am more than willing to release your old account, I'm not around so much and we have new mod starting soon, a young lad with a good heart who hopefully will step in with a calm hand in any serious abuse cases, so if you can handle the odd comment that's not IMMEDIATELY acted upon please take this offer up.

Fred, please no jokes (you know the old baggage here (in a flap being my inspiration here) and if you wish to debate about the aggressive (some might say) style of gay rights then do so without personal attacks on Phil. After all we all know far to much about Phil and its a low blow to use personal knowledge gleaned over years of debating with Phil to unsettle him or try to pointscore. I hope you are okay with this my little Scottish mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Seren wrote:

Now Phil, if you feel this then that's okay but seriously do you want me to trawl through posting history I will do, I really do.

On another point if you wish to post here more I am more than willing to release your old account, I'm not around so much and we have new mod starting soon, a young lad with a good heart who hopefully will step in with a calm hand in any serious abuse cases, so if you can handle the odd comment that's not IMMEDIATELY acted upon please take this offer up.

Fred, please no jokes (you know the old baggage here (in a flap being my inspiration here) and if you wish to debate about the aggressive (some might say) style of gay rights then do so without personal attacks on Phil. After all we all know far to much about Phil and its a low blow to use personal knowledge gleaned over years of debating with Phil to unsettle him or try to pointscore. I hope you are okay with this my little Scottish mate.

lol! How can you release my old account when i deleted it via forumotion! Thanks for the offer but i'm more than happy to keep this one, even though you have reintroduced that stupid rule that means that you can't post links for seven days.

I have been putting up with the same old recycled personal attacks for quite a while on Flap, they say the same thing over and over and over again, they are like moronic juveniles from a school playground...Emotionally challenged is an under statement! lol! It's just become very boring and has become like water off a ducks back, they are showing themselves up as imbeciles and not me, i just rise above them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:49 pm

Philagain wrote:

lol! How can you release my old account when i deleted it via forumotion! Thanks for the offer but i'm more than happy to keep this one, even though you have reintroduced that stupid rule that means that you can't post links for seven days.

I have been putting up with the same old recycled personal attacks for quite a while on Flap, they say the same thing over and over and over again, they are like moronic juveniles from a school playground...Emotionally challenged is an under statement! lol! It's just become very boring and has become like water off a ducks back, they are showing themselves up as imbeciles and not me, i just rise above them.
can you post links now, I hope so....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Seren wrote:

I don't know, might try later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Seren wrote:

No! Surely you must know how to enable that by now! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Seren.......Please use your bloody I Phone! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Philagain wrote:Seren.......Please use your bloody I Phone! lol!

Sorry Phil, we have kept her very busy tonight.
I think she thought it was done, will check x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 pm

@Nems Again wrote:

She says she thought she had done it for you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:34 pm

@Nems Again wrote:

Well i still can't post a link. It took her ages to sort the problem out the last time!

No other Forumotion site has a seven day waiting period before you can post a bloody link! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 pm

Philagain wrote:

Well i still can't post a link. It took her ages to sort the problem out the last time!

No other Forumotion site has a seven day waiting period before you can post a bloody link! Evil or Very Mad

Im sorry Phil, she is doing lots of Admin stuff maybe thats whats stopping it?
Have you tried logging off and back on? You know Im not very technical Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:50 pm

@Nems Again wrote:

Im sorry Phil, she is doing lots of Admin stuff maybe thats whats stopping it?
Have you tried logging off and back on? You know Im not very technical Embarassed

I will try that but i don't think it will make much difference!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Philagain wrote:

I will try that but i don't think it will make much difference!

turn it off turn it on is the extent of my technical knowledge! Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:00 am

@Nems Again wrote:

turn it off turn it on is the extent of my technical knowledge! Embarassed

Should i put the pen in, and restart my router! lol! I'm not doing that! It's an admin problem on here! elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:42 am

Philagain wrote:

your impatience doesn't indicate an overpowering desire to spam us with youtube on every section does it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 am

Seren wrote:

Chemical castration does indeed reduce the libido as well as the physical capability to commit rape.

Not trying to be a know all, just pointing this out that's all.

If it can be proved that chemical castration is a fully effective remedy then I'm all for it. Where do I sign? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Seren wrote:

Phil and I can easily put the brakes on any jokes and sarcasm. It just needs agreement. As you all know I only use humour and sarcasm to rebut, when I am personally insulted. --------- With Phils agreement I am happy to give him a new start on here where I will not be the one to start any amusing anecdotes or sarcasm if he reciprocates and refrains from any personal attacks. So Phil I look forward to, with your agreement, healthy respectful debates, yes, we may disagree most of the time, but there is nothing wrong with that. so long as our debates are carried out in a respectful, non personal and intelligent manner. I know you are capable. -- So what do you say. Do you agree ?.

PS Once the two Stalinist foul mouthed moderators get their marching orders, it will create a much better atmosphere for debate here anyway . So it will be much easier to keep to our agreement without the perpetual goading from those two.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Fred I have decided to extend the same courtesy to you. If you prove you can debate with out your usual snide asides and nasty remarks that you lack the gumption to back and so call humour, then I will reciprocate.

Refer to myself or Sassy in terms of stalinist. commie, hormonal, fat, old, thick, loony lefty or any of the other myriad of insults you turf our way and I will squash you. Do I make myself perfectly clear?

In other words man up Fred, debate with out insult or I will deal with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:27 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Phil and I can easily put the brakes on any jokes and sarcasm. It just needs agreement. As you all know I only use humour and sarcasm to rebut, when I am personally insulted. --------- With Phils agreement I am happy to give him a new start on here where I will not be the one to start any amusing anecdotes or sarcasm if he reciprocates and refrains from any personal attacks. So Phil I look forward to, with your agreement, healthy respectful debates, yes, we may disagree most of the time, but there is nothing wrong with that. so long as our debates are carried out in a respectful, non personal and intelligent manner. I know you are capable. -- So what do you say. Do you agree ?.

PS Once the two Stalinist foul mouthed moderators get their marching orders, it will create a much better atmosphere for debate here anyway . So it will be much easier to keep to our agreement without the perpetual goading from those two.

Fred

What are your thoughts on the story in Environment section about the deer population in the Highlands, raises some interesting points about the unequal land ownership, a legacy of the clearances I believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top