its all dead a different opinion :: notices

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: its all dead a different opinion :: notices

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:03 pm

Seren wrote:

Best get your big black coat and furry hat on Eilzel lol!

Les, you can borrow mine! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:36 am

In A Flap wrote:

I have never had a problem with this site or OS and have tried my best to discourage those that post on my site from talking about other sites or other posters who are not members and cannot defend themselves.
Seren posts occasionally on my site and I have posted occasionally here. I don't see a problem in any one posting on any site on the net. After all the net is big enough for everyone.
I would say that some people on my site do have more trouble than others with leaving the past in the past, and some DO make personal comments about others, but I do try and limit it when and where I can.
It's the same on all sites I have seen.Some people do not get on and things get heated and things get said. That's life I suppose. From what I have seen from the membership lists of all three or four sites if you include ADO we more or less all post on each others sites anyway. What the admin of each site chooses to do with regard to rules or lack of them is up to the admin and people just need to abide by them, Again what's the problem with that Very Happy

I have heard so much about ES on other sites that I was expecting some sort of police state, and from my brief posting here that does not seem the case. It seems it is probably far more sensible to make up your own minds about sites instead of listening to people who may or may not have personal axes to grind.
AS seren mentioned on a post on my site the other day, it is far easier to post on a site than run one.

I am in full agreement with both sites coexisting in friendship and cooperation. There is room on the internet for both. They are Not in competition.

It is therefore rather sad to see the post where a gratuitous insult was issued against the members of "In A Flap" by a poster on ES. The author wrote Quote :- "All the nasty buggers are on inaflap! THey should be really proud of themselves GRRRRRRRRRRRR" end quote. This has caused certain consternation among the Flap membership., and is certainly not in keeping with the good relations that should exist between the two sites. What has been said has been said. What that author needs to do now is to offer an unconditional apology to the Flap Membership and so heal the breach he has created. -- I believe the author was a poster called david1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

I am in full agreement with both sites coexisting in friendship and cooperation. There is room on the internet for both. They are Not in competition.

It is therefore rather sad to see the post where a gratuitous insult was issued against the members of "In A Flap" by a poster on ES. The author wrote Quote :- "All the nasty buggers are on inaflap! THey should be really proud of themselves GRRRRRRRRRRRR" end quote. This has caused certain consternation among the Flap membership., and is certainly not in keeping with the good relations that should exist between the two sites. What has been said has been said. What that author needs to do now is to offer an unconditional apology to the Flap Membership and so heal the breach he has created. -- I believe the author was a poster called david1
Oh you are such a bitch! Oh dear why do you stir that much? Are you paranoid? I said "all the nasty buggers" not all posters are nasty buggers and they are on inaflap Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
And the nasty buggers know who they are... As usual a minority...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:06 pm

David1 wrote:
Oh you are such a bitch! Oh dear why do you stir that much? Are you paranoid? I said "all the nasty buggers" not all posters are nasty buggers and they are on inaflap Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
And the nasty buggers know who they are... As usual a minority...

Fred is one of the nasty buggers! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Usual loony left insults by the "Gang" in reply to a most reasonable and non contraversial post.

Does this mean that the author of that insulting post will be delaying his apology to the "Flap" members for another couple of days ?. Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:52 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Usual loony left insults by the "Gang" in reply to a most reasonable and non contraversial post.

Does this mean that the author of that insulting post will be delaying his apology to the "Flap" members for another couple of days ?. Shocked Shocked
I should follow my grandma's advice: "The way to win against a wind-up is to ignore them". Fred I am ignoring you Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:53 pm

Philagain wrote:

Fred is one of the nasty buggers! Twisted Evil
He emailed my post to one of the members or to himself Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:58 pm

David1 wrote:
He emailed my post to one of the members or to himself Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Wrong again on two counts Davey lad, ---I never use emails. --- you'd best look hard at other ES members.. . ---- A poor attempt at goading me by the way. give you 2 out of 10.. for effort. --- I have absolutely no problems with you putting me or any other poster on ignore, - Davey, It is your right as a forum member. At least that will be one gang member of the infamous gang not sending me insults and abuse so that is indeed a bonus..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:04 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Wrong again on two counts Davey lad, ---I never use emails. --- you'd best look hard at other ES members.. . ---- A poor attempt at goading me by the way. give you 2 out of 10.. for effort. --- I have absolutely no problems with you putting me or any other poster on ignore, - Davey, It is your right as a forum member. At least that will be one gang member of the infamous gang not sending me insults and abuse so that is indeed a bonus..
BOO HOO HOO it worked Fred Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top