The Mary Celeste

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Mary Celeste

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Well said guys; Fred it is getting boring you popping on now and again for seemingly no other reason than make snide remarks. Grow up man FFS, if it really bothers you don't log on; SURELY you have betters things to do???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:22 am

eilzel wrote:Well said guys; Fred it is getting boring you popping on now and again for seemingly no other reason than make snide remarks. Grow up man FFS, if it really bothers you don't log on; SURELY you have betters things to do???

If you remove Fred and I from the regular posters how many right wing perspectives will you have?

Let me help you None!

I am oft accused of being nasty to sassy because I have a take no prisoners style. More recently even nems asserted I was too hurtful because I expressed a view which offended her sensibilities. The fact I was expressing a deeply felt opinion which was also underpinned by fact was irrelevant.

I do appreciate that my debating style is visceral but it is rarely gratuitously offensive unless I am dealing with jd or debunker. Recently I was pounced upon for saying that birrowing more to pay for today was commiting our chikdrens children to virtual slavery. Next I get " you nasty person fir saying that to sassy" The fact I believe this must be suppressed because of sassys personal life. That doesnt make,sense on a debating site.

The point is my left wing friends is that you admonish the only two regular rw contributors daily and fail to see without rwers the site is doomed.

You cant have a debate if you are all nodding nicely to one another and you all read the Guardian.

You moan at Fred for pointing this out and you moan at me for actually debating in a style you disapprove of. It seems to me eilzel that he has a point.

Finally eilzel the only reason you are backing up the girls is you wants my late aunts knitting patterns. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:37 am

Agree totally Drinky.

It is the responsibility of anyone, in any organisation, when they see any type of failures in the management team's performance, to make their thoughts known. The sensible member will, as well as highlighting the problem, also recommend a solution. We have both recognised that there is a problem we have identified where the problem is, and on this thread, we have advised how to fix the problem. All decent organisations welcome this level of interest from their members, unfortunately there are some on here who bury their heads in the sand, deny anything is wrong and insult anybody who dares to disagree with them. This says a lot about the quality of those in the management team, who as we have seen are involved in squabbling and backstabbing even amongst themselves. So as members we expect a professional attitude from the team or Gang as they like to call themselves and stop trying to "shoot the messenger" when someone raises concern about certain attitudes by certain gang members.

Last edited by fred bloggs on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:43 am

Drinky wrote:

If you remove Fred and I from the regular posters how many right wing perspectives will you have?

Let me help you None!

I am oft accused of being nasty to sassy because I have a take no prisoners style. More recently even nems asserted I was too hurtful because I expressed a view which offended her sensibilities. The fact I was expressing a deeply felt opinion which was also underpinned by fact was irrelevant.

I do appreciate that my debating style is visceral but it is rarely gratuitously offensive unless I am dealing with jd or debunker. Recently I was pounced upon for saying that birrowing more to pay for today was commiting our chikdrens children to virtual slavery. Next I get " you nasty person fir saying that to sassy" The fact I believe this must be suppressed because of sassys personal life. That doesnt make,sense on a debating site.

The point is my left wing friends is that you admonish the only two regular rw contributors daily and fail to see without rwers the site is doomed.

You cant have a debate if you are all nodding nicely to one another and you all read the Guardian.

You moan at Fred for pointing this out and you moan at me for actually debating in a style you disapprove of. It seems to me eilzel that he has a point.

Finally eilzel the only reason you are backing up the girls is you wants my late aunts knitting patterns. Very Happy

Drinky, dont mistake rudeness for style. No one objects to what you say it s is the silly little asides that go with it.
For example, are you saying that because Les is a gay man he must like to knit?
No necessary to behave like that. If what you say has validity it will stand on its own, without the sillyness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Drinky, dont mistake rudeness for style. No one objects to what you say it s is the silly little asides that go with it.
For example, are you saying that because Les is a gay man he must like to knit?
No necessary to behave like that. If what you say has validity it will stand on its own, without the sillyness
The same goed for Fred bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm

David1 wrote:
The same goed for Fred bounce bounce bounce

The word is Goad David. As that is what you are unsuccessfully trying to do. You also missed the worst abuse offenders out of your list eg. Sassy Nems Yourself and Eilzel. But hey why should you ruin a good bitching session by taking any account of the truth. That would never do. ---The truth and the loony left have always been distant strangers I'm sure you'll agree. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm

No Fred, the word is goes. David made a typo.
We have given you plenty opportunity to have your say and all you are doing now it trotting out the same tired whines.
I am going to lock this thread now you have had your say and I suggest you now move forward.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top