Olympic Security

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olympic Security

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Not really Chit Chat, but trying to stop my grandaughter doing this, so repeated it here from the other thread:

Do you want to know something really stupid. My Cass filled in a form yesterday, I asked her what it was for. She said it has been round all the colleges etc. If you are 18 at the time of the Olympics, you can go as SECURITY and be paid and have accommodation and watch the games when you are not working. It will be good work experience she said, and I will get three days training first paid for! 3 DAYS, FOR A SECURITY JOB AT THE OLYMPICS, WERE THEY SAY THE CHANCES OF A TERRORIST STRIKE ARE QUITE HIGH, AND THEY ARE TRYING TO GET KIDS TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think I did right telling her I didn't want her to do it?

Back to top Go down

Re: Olympic Security

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:37 pm

I think so, they will be given 20 minutes on how to spot a security risk and 3 days on diversity and right in harms way if the shit hits the fan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:40 pm

Thats what I thought, I have tried to explain exactly what she could be facing, I will just have to hope that she decides not to do it as I can't stop her if she really wants to. Fingers crossed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Thats what I thought, I have tried to explain exactly what she could be facing, I will just have to hope that she decides not to do it as I can't stop her if she really wants to. Fingers crossed!

let me know x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Nems Again wrote:

let me know x

Will do love xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down