Anything interesting happening

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anything interesting happening

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:55 am

Hello fellow posters, just popped in to see if there is anything interesting going on. -- Nothing I see. Will try again in a few days.

Back to top Go down

Re: Anything interesting happening

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:09 am

Not enough drama for you Fred? Plenty of posts of people having fun, discussing amicably and enjoying themselves. Perhaps that is not to your taste. I'm afraid we were all too busy enjoying Valentine's night to post yesterday evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nems Again on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 am

fred bloggs wrote:Hello fellow posters, just popped in to see if there is anything interesting going on. -- Nothing I see. Will try again in a few days.

Back so soon? Thought it was mission accomplished for you?
Nems Again
Witch Weatherwax
Witch Weatherwax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 am

fred bloggs wrote:Hello fellow posters, just popped in to see if there is anything interesting going on. -- Nothing I see. Will try again in a few days.

Nothing like a bit of snooty bitterness eh Fred, still nice to know that you still find time for a forum you seem so resentful of within your wonderful life Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Good Evening Fred, I have to ask because I just can't help it! What were you hoping to find? scratch

I'm curious or perhaps just nosy, sorry lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:27 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Not enough drama for you Fred? Plenty of posts of people having fun, discussing amicably and enjoying themselves. Perhaps that is not to your taste. I'm afraid we were all too busy enjoying Valentine's night to post yesterday evening.
He is such a drama queen cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Good afternoon Guys and Galls - Marie Celest again I see. Where is everybody ??. Have a good day Y'all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:08 pm

I was on this morning. You choose your time Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Why?

What were you hoping for?
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:30 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Why?

What were you hoping for?

Good Afternoon S/M. I rather thought there might be an interesting debate going on which might be of interest. Not an unsurprising action for what is supposed to be a debating forum.. All I can see is the Butch Mod N/Again howling at the moon trying to defend his/her communist idealogy whenever anyone to the right of Stalin expresses an opinion different to it's own. Shame, this used to be a forum for every shade of political opinion until the Kremlin Stalinistas drove everybody away to other forums. They don't like dissent in the Kremlin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:54 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Good Afternoon S/M. I rather thought there might be an interesting debate going on which might be of interest. Not an unsurprising action for what is supposed to be a debating forum.. All I can see is the Butch Mod N/Again howling at the moon trying to defend his/her communist idealogy whenever anyone to the right of Stalin expresses an opinion different to it's own. Shame, this used to be a forum for every shade of political opinion until the Kremlin Stalinistas drove everybody away to other forums. They don't like dissent in the Kremlin.
I see Marie Celeste has been on the whisky again What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post by Nems Again on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 pm

David1 wrote:I see Marie Celeste has been on the whisky again What a Face

Nems Again
Witch Weatherwax
Witch Weatherwax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:50 pm

David1 wrote:I see Marie Celeste has been on the whisky again What a Face

Nice reposte David - I do enjoy a nice Malt, but never before our evening meal. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy - Fred

P.S.
I see the thicko Butch one is hanging on your every word to get inspiration for her silly little smilies. Still I suppose the poor thing is finding it hard to string a few words together unless they are her usual foul and abusive ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:16 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Nice reposte David - I do enjoy a nice Malt, but never before our evening meal. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy - Fred

P.S.
I see the thicko Butch one is hanging on your every word to get inspiration for her silly little smilies. Still I suppose the poor thing is finding it hard to string a few words together unless they are her usual foul and abusive ones.
Well Marie I commend her restraint cheers I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bored with your stirring Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Lol!!

Fred Nems is anything but Butch!

This place doesnt allow personal abuse!

Opinions on subjects is what an adult should do on forums

Sadly too many children post here.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:00 pm

S/M says "Sadly too many children post here" . Correct S/M and they're all in the Moderation team. Male, female and those of mixed gender. -- Must be their hormones -- All over the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Well i passed my CBT today Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:27 pm

TTS wrote:Well i passed my CBT today Razz

Congratulations TTS x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:50 pm

TTS wrote:Well i passed my CBT today Razz

thats great, what is it though?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:52 pm

Seren wrote:

thats great, what is it though?

It's a bike test I believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

It's a bike test I believe
thanks guys

yes its compulsory basic training for a bike its not hard but one guy did fail it
and to be fair i had ridden a motorbike for many years in my youth 17-21 but in thous days you had to have your own 125 bike to sit the full test i only had a suzuki 90 and very little money so i never got it done Sad
fortunately i can do the direct access course and have a full license in a few months and have been given a
1998 Yamaha Sr125 custom needs some TLC but in good nick over all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:50 pm

TTS wrote:thatks guys

yes its compulsory basic training for a bike its not hard but one guy did fail it
and to be fair i had ridden a motorbike for many years in my youth 17-21 but in thous days you had to have your own 125 bike to sit the full test i only had a suzuki 90 and very little money so i never got it done Sad
fortunately i can do the direct access course and have a full license in a few months

Great news TTS! My first boyfriend had a 125, he tried to get me to ride it, throttle, brake it was very confusing to a 16 year old

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top