JUST FOR FRED FROM THE FAT CONTROLLER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JUST FOR FRED FROM THE FAT CONTROLLER

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 am

As you seem to have such an obsession Fred, I will give you the facts.

I am 5' 6" and weight 9stone 8 lbs. A few years ago I went up to 16 stone while living on lettuce and then they discovered I have a very underactive thyroid, for which I now take 200 micrograms of thyroxine a day. Once I had that the weight dropped off. About three years ago my weight did a wobble when I had a doctor who started messing about with my dosage, and I went up to 11stone 7lbs. Then I was very ill because of having no immune system through chronic lymphatic leukaemia and lost 3 stone in just over 5 weeks and nearly died, it took me 5/6 months to get on my feet again. Since then I have managed to put a stone back on, on my doctors advice, because when you have CLL you need something as a back up because of all the infections you get, there are many times you can't eat. My doctor would rather I was a stone heavier in case I end up with another bad infection. It gives them time to deal with it before I die from being so underweight my organs collapse.

I would now like you to go into just as much detail about your psychological problems, so that we can sympathise and understand why you post the way you do. Empathy in all things is my motto.

Back to top Go down

Re: JUST FOR FRED FROM THE FAT CONTROLLER

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Nothing to say Fred, how strange.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:48 pm

[quote="sassy1261"]As you seem to have such an obsession Fred, I will give you the facts.

I am 5' 6" and weight 9stone 8 lbs. A few years ago I went up to 16 stone while living on lettuce and then they discovered I have a very underactive thyroid, for which I now take 200 micrograms of thyroxine a day. Once I had that the weight dropped off. About three years ago my weight did a wobble when I had a doctor who started messing about with my dosage, and I went up to 11stone 7lbs. Then I was very ill because of having no immune system through chronic lymphatic leukaemia and lost 3 stone in just over 5 weeks and nearly died, it took me 5/6 months to get on my feet again. Since then I have managed to put a stone back on, on my doctors advice, because when you have CLL you need something as a back up because of all the infections you get, there are many times you can't eat. My doctor would rather I was a stone heavier in case I end up with another bad infection. It gives them time to deal with it before I die from being so underweight my organs collapse.

Tough Titty, ---- Don't try the professional victim act with the posters Sassy, we are all going to die at some time, that's a fact of life. ----

So, in your opinion, that makes it ok for you to hide behind your "condition" while you use your position as mod to hurtle abuse at posters and orchestrate nasty and vile comments, safe in the knowledge that if anybody ever disagrees with you, you can always delete or edit their posts. I will only take what you say seriously if you become an ordinary poster resign the moderator's post and drop your cowardly position as the leader of the nasty gang. Only then will we be able to debate on equal terms and come to an equitable agreement. Otherwise we have no confidence that your Jiggery Pokery would ever cease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Oh grow up, I was talking about your obsession with calling me fat etc. I don't want to go downwards and be equal to you Fred, and I have only ever deleted abuse in your case, and always initialed it so you knew who had done it. The only time I have banned is you for called Phil, Phyllis, which was a cowardly sneaky little way to be homophobic, your normal style and I warned you many times first. The only person who deletes and bans without giving any warning is Seren.

I am not anybodies leader, every moderator on here is an individual with strong views of their own. Who is the 'we'? Certainly not anyone else but you and Drinky. We have a lovely time with every other poster, and that includes those on the RW like Stardesk, Dreamtime etc. I dare you to post without the nasty snide little comments, that Seren told us to delete:

.Another thing Seren
Well if he is saying sneaky shite to you why not just delete it or something. What else - another ban?

Its perfectly okay for you to pull him up, you can delete his crap, take it up with him in chat or something. Where have I said you cant give him a talking to - just maybe not in the thread

although I may have been in the academy that day when I bounced doodles, doesn't make me a hypocrite, it was a one off

It would be a great relief to every poster if you could raise your sights a bit higher and stop the pathetic attacks that let you down so badly. They make you a laughing stock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:33 pm

You really are a funny old woman Sassy. You are lying AGAIN!!!!. Never once did I call Phil Phyliss. You know that and I know that, but hey why let the truth get in the way of a good abusive rant. Show us your proof, bet you can't ,cos there aint none. You really must get your extreme hatred under control it's making you imagine things. -- Methinks you owe me an apology.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 pm

fred bloggs wrote:You really are a funny old woman Sassy. You are lying AGAIN!!!!. Never once did I call Phil Phyliss. You know that and I know that, but hey why let the truth get in the way of a good abusive rant. Show us your proof, bet you can't ,cos there aint none. You really must get your extreme hatred under control it's making you imagine things. -- Methinks you owe me an apology.

Lol!!! Seriously you are actually blatantly lying now! I saw it myself.

You are a very pathetic old LYING man!(?)
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:59 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Lol!!! Seriously you are actually blatantly lying now! I saw it myself.

You are a very pathetic old LYING man!(?)
I saw it as well he is a big fat liar Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Fred remind me of someone on another forum who campaigned via PM to have me sacked as a MOD and eddie too hmmm Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:17 pm

David1 wrote:
I saw it as well he is a big fat liar Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Fred remind me of someone on another forum who campaigned via PM to have me sacked as a MOD and eddie too hmmm Suspect

Exactly! I cant believe hes lying so blatantly about it! Jesus! You would have thought the guy had some morals? Guess not eh!
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Don't worry about it, I don't expect anything else of Fred. I don't hate him, I'm rather sorry for him and wish he would just come out with what makes him so continuously nasty. No-one gets that bitter without reason.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top