New forum appearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:09 pm

The layout is slightly changed. Do we all think it looks good?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:59 pm

It does look good. But some buttons are missing: PM, Latest post, new post Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:21 pm

David1 wrote:It does look good. But some buttons are missing: PM, Latest post, new post Sad

Hi David I love you x

Yes, I'm sure Seren has it in hand. Not having a new post button is a pain No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:33 pm

It looks washed out, fussy and you cant follow what you have and havent read.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:41 pm

I have to be honest, I must preferred the old one. I normally like change but the old one was brighter, (this looks kinda 'bleached') easier on the eye and the 'Electric Sky' bit on the top was much more professional. I really don't like the top banner, the last line 'quietly into the night' should be under 'A band ........' and Facebook Skin Max Graphics looks a bit silly when there are no graphics.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Its back to the old one!

Hurray!
cheers
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 pm

sassy1261 wrote:I have to be honest, I must preferred the old one. I normally like change but the old one was brighter, (this looks kinda 'bleached') easier on the eye and the 'Electric Sky' bit on the top was much more professional. I really don't like the top banner, the last line 'quietly into the night' should be under 'A band ........' and Facebook Skin Max Graphics looks a bit silly when there are no graphics.
Everything has been sorted Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:50 pm

Just messing about with it really.

Have got ads on and will try and build credits up so we can buy new features sometime.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Thank you Seren, not having the new post button was a pain. As for the actual look of the site I'm sure it would have been fine given time to get used to the change Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Feelthelove wrote:Thank you Seren, not having the new post button was a pain. As for the actual look of the site I'm sure it would have been fine given time to get used to the change Very Happy

Yeah that new skin dropped a load of features, poo!

Was just playing around with a more social networking feel rather than a forum look.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New forum appearance

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Seren wrote:

Yeah that new skin dropped a load of features, poo!

Was just playing around with a more social networking feel rather than a forum look.


As far as I'm concerned I don't mind changing the look but functionality has to come first.

That no new post thing would have sent me doolally


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum