Where is their PRIDE !!!.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where is their PRIDE !!!.

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:45 pm

David1 wrote:
Not in football though Fred. Not everybody has moved on Evil or Very Mad

Course they havent David and we also have to acknowledge the fact that some lack the intelligence to ever move on.
I look forward to the day when a persons sexuality is of no consequence, sadly I dont think that will happen any time soon. I know
a lot of the morons are ageing and will drop off the perch in the end, but its going to be a while until we come to a point where people truly are equal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Well I for one have not given up on the human race. We are all equal and deserve to be treated as such. I have seen the breakdown in stereotyping and full acceptance of those of a different sexuality on the Rugby field, so why can it not happen in football. I do not subscribe to the idea that all those who follow football are less intelligent than those who follow rugby so what is holding decency and integration back in football. - Can only be the fact that there is reluctance as I said previously for the players ( role models) to come forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:39 pm

A natural reluctance when there are still people ignorant enough to say 'Typical hormone challenged queer!!!.' about them!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:46 pm

sassy1261 wrote:A natural reluctance when there are still people ignorant enough to say 'Typical hormone challenged queer!!!.' about them!

exactly together with those that hide behind 'humour' as in bastardising a man's name to its female equivalent. How that pleases the bobble hats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Nems Again wrote:

exactly together with those that hide behind 'humour' as in bastardising a man's name to its female equivalent. How that pleases the bobble hats.

'Everybody has moved on, including myself'!!!! Hate to think what his opinions were before, probably burn them at the stake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:14 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

'Everybody has moved on, including myself'!!!! Hate to think what his opinions were before, probably burn them at the stake.

Bit concerning when an individual believes they deserve praise for treating another as an equal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Bit concerning when an individual believes they deserve praise for treating another as an equal?

With most of us it has never occured to do anything but!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top