The L/Wing entertainment show.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The L/Wing entertainment show.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 am

During a lull in the BBC news this morning I flicked through the channels and saw a small bit of the L/wingers favourite entertainment show. What a load of total rubbish. What sort of mentality induces anyone to watch the Jeremy Kyle show. It was full of L/Wingers, and social riff raff discussing trivial rubbish. Needless to say, I quickly switched back to the News which suddenly became so much more interesting in comparison. What a dreadful programme !!!.

Back to top Go down

Re: The L/Wing entertainment show.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm

fred bloggs wrote:During a lull in the BBC news this morning I flicked through the channels and saw a small bit of the L/wingers favourite entertainment show. What a load of total rubbish. What sort of mentality induces anyone to watch the Jeremy Kyle show. It was full of L/Wingers, and social riff raff discussing trivial rubbish. Needless to say, I quickly switched back to the News which suddenly became so much more interesting in comparison. What a dreadful programme !!!.

Good grief Fred, what were you doing watching that! I wouldn't let his name darken my doors. I need a wash having just read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:34 pm

It is absolutely shocking, are there REALLY people out there like that??? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Feelthelove wrote:It is absolutely shocking, are there REALLY people out there like that??? affraid

I watched it about 3 times when it first started, it was a bit like the freaks they used to have in the circus, poor things being used for other people's entertainment, all he wants is the very dregs of society, ug!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top