My Dog can Talk!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Dog can Talk!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Seriously he can!!!

Every morning when he wakes up he jumps up on the bed to give us a cuddle. He pushes his little face against mine, snuggles up and falls asleep . Last Thursday we were cuddled up as usual and I said "Come on then, Mummy's (of course I'm his Mummy LOL!) got to get in the shower".

To this he replied in his little doggie voice "Noooooooo"

Hubby heard it too, it's not just me! I'm thinking he might benefit from some private tuition to realise his full potential

Back to top Go down

Re: My Dog can Talk!!!

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 pm

Oh Bless Him!!!!!! He could end up with an Oscar!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Feelthelove wrote:Seriously he can!!!

Every morning when he wakes up he jumps up on the bed to give us a cuddle. He pushes his little face against mine, snuggles up and falls asleep . Last Thursday we were cuddled up as usual and I said "Come on then, Mummy's (of course I'm his Mummy LOL!) got to get in the shower".

To this he replied in his little doggie voice "Noooooooo"

Hubby heard it too, it's not just me! I'm thinking he might benefit from some private tuition to realise his full potential

Nice story FTL, People don't realise how much of a member of the family dogs can become. They communicate brilliantly and I'm sure they try to emulate their owner's vocal noises. I just love dogs, they give so much unconditional love and companionship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Don't think you will get anyone on here arguing with that Fred. I'm trying to resist getting another dog until we move next year, but its difficult living without a dog having had one all my life. As you say, unconditional love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:32 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Don't think you will get anyone on here arguing with that Fred. I'm trying to resist getting another dog until we move next year, but its difficult living without a dog having had one all my life. As you say, unconditional love.

Yep our dog is our joy and pride. He understands everything. Love him xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Ahhh so much love for our little ones, thanks Fred, I agree I love you x

It is hard Sassy, I couldn't face getting another one until a year after my last dog died but when I did, I wished I hadn't waited so long! xxx

Of course they understand David, I adore mine but I think everyone knows that lol! x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top