'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:38 pm

fred bloggs wrote:


Easy nems, until the bad law is updated there are many other ways.eg :- 2 bricks brought smartly together, balls in between, - OR Anvil and two pound hammer, balls between, - OR balls between jaws of an engineer's vice slowly tightened. All easily available in the prison. -- Cost to the taxpayer - Nil.---- Recidivation - no longer a issue. A Win Win Situation for everybody. Simples !!!!.

So easy from behind the safety of your keyboard isnt it Fred? You wouldn't last five minutes anywhere near a prison, an offender or a victim for that matter.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 pm

fred bloggs wrote:


Easy nems, until the bad law is updated there are many other ways.eg :- 2 bricks brought smartly together, balls in between, - OR Anvil and two pound hammer, balls between, - OR balls between jaws of an engineer's vice slowly tightened. All easily available in the prison. -- Cost to the taxpayer - Nil.---- Recidivation - no longer a issue. A Win Win Situation for everybody. Simples !!!!.

It does not solve the prolem. You have to deal with the mental side as well!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:07 pm

So what is the solution? How do you even begin understand why? If you can't understand why, how do you approach rehabilitation? confused

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:35 pm

In this case, it would appear that the boy is also a victim of sexual abuse, his father is a convicted sex offender and the victim herself has expressed her worry for the boy's welfare. What a wonderful woman she must be. All this castrate him with 2 house bricks crap is just that, crap, the mouthing off off someone who has never and will never have to deal with any of the people involved here. If he had he wouldn't trumpet his ignorance quite so loud.

The desired outcome would be that the attack on the lady never happened to make that happen we would have to have a society in which the boy never gets to a place where he is capable of such a horrific act. In this case it is impossible to know what the boy suffered, but if we had a better CJS and family justice system and our child protective services werent such a disaster then maybe what ever happened to that boy would have been prevented and that could have prevented the attack on the old lady.

Surely that would be what all normal people want? By slinging this child into an adult prison having castrated him, so he could be raped and sodomised by all the inmates, that would teach him a lesson wouldn't it? Yes it would teach him to be even more violent and that would lead to more victims. Only a moron would wish for such an outcome.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:46 pm

15 years solitary, in a cold, damp souless cell, only basic survival food and a bible to read up at 5:30 am...2 hrs PE...then into education and intensive socialisation...till 6 (I'll even allow a lunch break)......If he shows ANY sign of dissent/ misbehaviour...break him (mentally)......When he's released...make sure he is aware that NEXT time...its life...in the same cell
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2585
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:58 pm

victorismyhero wrote:15 years solitary, in a cold, damp souless cell, only basic survival food and a bible to read up at 5:30 am...2 hrs PE...then into education and intensive socialisation...till 6 (I'll even allow a lunch break)......If he shows ANY sign of dissent/ misbehaviour...break him (mentally)......When he's released...make sure he is aware that NEXT time...its life...in the same cell

So next time he kills the victim, sheep as a lamb and all that.
Sorry, its not nice to think about or face, but the fact is this punitive justice system doesnt work to reduce re-offending.
The only system that is showing some success in this area is restorative justice. Positive things in Northern Ireland who use restorative justice a lot more than we do.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:17 pm

victorismyhero wrote:15 years solitary, in a cold, damp souless cell, only basic survival food and a bible to read up at 5:30 am...2 hrs PE...then into education and intensive socialisation...till 6 (I'll even allow a lunch break)......If he shows ANY sign of dissent/ misbehaviour...break him (mentally)......When he's released...make sure he is aware that NEXT time...its life...in the same cell

If he was a 40 year man who was a persistant offender, absolutely agree. However I sure don't for a 14 year old boy who has spent his life being sexually abused. Do that to his Dad who abused him with the greatest of pleasure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:44 pm

OK...so we jail him as above then when he's due for release...chop his "bits" off...along with his hands.....that should hamper his career of rape....

As for "restorative justice"....pffft what a load of ..****ocks...sorry i raped you old granny...I know...i'll paint your flat and dig your garden.....

Nah...just doesnt "cut it " somehow...

Now onto a general idea here, since it involves things like the above


I would posit that nowadays there is in fact NO justice....that "restorative justice" is a joke, a LW idea, with no basis in justice, and little concern for the victims feelings....I would like to see how those victims who accepted this REALLY felt about it...out of the glare of media and without the pressure of interested LW In other words, has this really gone down so well with the victims...or are the victims punished twice...once by the crime and then by the justice system bullying them into providing favorable stats??

Lets just say...if anyone harmed a member of MY family...they would live in fear for the rest of their (possibly severely curtailed) natural lives

Even if someone just burgled my property...I would work assidiously to find out who...and then uhhhhm...have a word with them down a dark alley way.....

At least though I am honest...and accept that primitve though it might be...Really I dont care about justice for the offender...only me and mine...and thus...never mind justice.....I want (proportionate) revenge......
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2585
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:57 pm

victorismyhero wrote:OK...so we jail him as above then when he's due for release...chop his "bits" off...along with his hands.....that should hamper his career of rape....

As for "restorative justice"....pffft what a load of ..****ocks...sorry i raped you old granny...I know...i'll paint your flat and dig your garden.....

Nah...just doesnt "cut it " somehow...

Now onto a general idea here, since it involves things like the above


I would posit that nowadays there is in fact NO justice....that "restorative justice" is a joke, a LW idea, with no basis in justice, and little concern for the victims feelings....I would like to see how those victims who accepted this REALLY felt about it...out of the glare of media and without the pressure of interested LW In other words, has this really gone down so well with the victims...or are the victims punished twice...once by the crime and then by the justice system bullying them into providing favorable stats??

Lets just say...if anyone harmed a member of MY family...they would live in fear for the rest of their (possibly severely curtailed) natural lives

Even if someone just burgled my property...I would work assidiously to find out who...and then uhhhhm...have a word with them down a dark alley way.....

At least though I am honest...and accept that primitve though it might be...Really I dont care about justice for the offender...only me and mine...and thus...never mind justice.....I want (proportionate) revenge......

So a child is born to a sex offender, who abuses him all the time. Social services don't do anything, the police don't do anything, everyone has let him suffer for years and years, he has nobody to speak up for him, and he snaps and does something terrible. The person to blame is the father, but never mind, lets just punish and abuse the child some more, so he knows there is no help for him, so he wants to kill. Don't make sense to me Victor.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:26 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

So a child is born to a sex offender, who abuses him all the time. Social services don't do anything, the police don't do anything, everyone has let him suffer for years and years, he has nobody to speak up for him, and he snaps and does something terrible. The person to blame is the father, but never mind, lets just punish and abuse the child some more, so he knows there is no help for him, so he wants to kill. Don't make sense to me Victor.

Nor does telling him he's a naughty boy, but never mind cos daddy was horrible, and all you have to do is say sorry and that alright then......
Nor does sitting him in a comfortable "home from home" with xboxes etc etc etc and saying its ok, we know you were a victim too...

If you are worried that suitable punishment, designed to make his life VERY uncomfortable and scare the bejezus out of him will potentially turn him into a killer, then punish him to the point it breaks him and leaves him a gibbering wreck...at least it will serve as a warning then to others similarly inclined.....
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2585
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:39 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

Nor does telling him he's a naughty boy, but never mind cos daddy was horrible, and all you have to do is say sorry and that alright then......
Nor does sitting him in a comfortable "home from home" with xboxes etc etc etc and saying its ok, we know you were a victim too...

If you are worried that suitable punishment, designed to make his life VERY uncomfortable and scare the bejezus out of him will potentially turn him into a killer, then punish him to the point it breaks him and leaves him a gibbering wreck...at least it will serve as a warning then to others similarly inclined.....

He's already broken Victor, thats the problem. We should be locking the father up to give the boy some hope, then punishing him for what he did but mending him at the same time. He had no choice as what he was and never stood a chance, I'd treat an animal that had been abused and bitten someone better than that and train it and show it there is love. If he had done this because he was just bad, I'd agree, but I won't agree to that for a child who has suffered like that, with no help from the people who should have helped him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

He's already broken Victor, thats the problem. We should be locking the father up to give the boy some hope, then punishing him for what he did but mending him at the same time. He had no choice as what he was and never stood a chance, I'd treat an animal that had been abused and bitten someone better than that and train it and show it there is love. If he had done this because he was just bad, I'd agree, but I won't agree to that for a child who has suffered like that, with no help from the people who should have helped him.


"train it and show it there is love"


I appreciate what you are saying but we're not talking about an animal Sassy. I'm not saying that the child doesn't deserve to be helped, I'm just not sure how. He's had a terrible start in life and clearly his father deserves no sympathy whatsoever. How do you help someone who has been through so much, is so damaged that he could rape a vulnerable elderly lady in her own home? Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Feelthelove wrote:


"train it and show it there is love"


I appreciate what you are saying but we're not talking about an animal Sassy. I'm not saying that the child doesn't deserve to be helped, I'm just not sure how. He's had a terrible start in life and clearly his father deserves no sympathy whatsoever. How do you help someone who has been through so much, is so damaged that he could rape a vulnerable elderly lady in her own home? Sad

When a child has been abused for as long as it seems he was, by a member of his own family, he has no idea what is and is not appropriate or why abusing someone else is wrong. I'm not saying that is it possible to change him, it might be too deep rooted, I think he needs to be locked away for the time being and monitored all the time when he gets out. But I think he should finally be given a chance to understand why what he did was so wrong, and shown that the rest of the world is not like his family. And to be truthful, I think training a child is very like training a dog, firmness, authority, love and kindness, understanding, and with children its easier because you can actually talk to them (mind you, that means they can talk back!). I think I feel so much like this because of the way my grandaughter was when she first came to me, angry, quite violent, thought being told off meant being hit so she would hit first etc, all because her father used to hit her quite badly. She could have turned out really badly if she hadn't been given a chance.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:15 am

The Loony Left - Soft on crime - Soft on the causes of crime. They are to blame for this country's crime explosion over the last 14 years.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:20 pm

fred bloggs wrote:The Loony Left - Soft on crime - Soft on the causes of crime. They are to blame for this country's crime explosion over the last 14 years.

Oh dear, is that what you are then Fred, as you vote for such a left wing party?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum