'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 pm

A 14-year-old boy has been detained for the protection of the public after he raped a 77-year-old Oxfordshire woman.

The boy knocked on the woman's door in Banbury and asked to talk about the war before attacking her on 12 November last year, Oxford Crown Court heard. The teenager, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was detained for a minimum of two years, minus 65 days already spent in custody. He had admitted one count of rape when he appeared at the court in November.

The teenager visited the pensioner the day before Remembrance Sunday.

School project claim

Alan Blake, prosecuting, said the victim lived alone in sheltered housing, and the attack happened 20 minutes before the elderly woman was due to be visited by her son.

She recognised the 14-year-old and invited him in as a few weeks earlier he had visited her to say he was researching a school project about the elderly.

He told her he wanted to ask her questions about the war and asked her to close her eyes and taste some sweets she might have eaten in the past. She opened her eyes and saw he had exposed himself. A struggle followed, and she fell to the floor and was unable to get up due to her mobility problems.

At this point, the phone rang and the victim asked the boy to answer it.

'Cruel and revolting'

It was her son, calling to say he would be late as his daughter had been sick in his car. The boy then raped the woman.

The defence said the boy had expressed "true sorrow and regret" for his actions that day, which he found "almost impossible to explain".

The teenager was described as an "immature and damaged child" in reports presented to the court.

Judge Patrick Eccles told the boy: "This was a cruel and revolting sexual attack on a vulnerable 77-year-old woman living in her own home."

He told the boy that he had "abused the trust" of his victim, which made the offence "more serious".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-16659634

What on earth is the world coming to Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Re: 'War stories' boy detained for raping Oxfordshire pensioner

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:35 pm

This is going to sound strange, but there must be something behind this for him to want to rape an old lady rather than someone younger. I'm not saying that would have been ok either of course, just that the whole concept sets alarms ringing. They say he is an 'immature and damaged child' and I wonder if older people have been using him. I don't know, its just so flippin weird and sick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:43 pm

sassy1261 wrote:This is going to sound strange, but there must be something behind this for him to want to rape an old lady rather than someone younger. I'm not saying that would have been ok either of course, just that the whole concept sets alarms ringing. They say he is an 'immature and damaged child' and I wonder if older people have been using him. I don't know, its just so flippin weird and sick!

It is Sassy, I just don't understand what brings people to do such things, especially to the vulnerable Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:47 pm

sassy1261 wrote:This is going to sound strange, but there must be something behind this for him to want to rape an old lady rather than someone younger. I'm not saying that would have been ok either of course, just that the whole concept sets alarms ringing. They say he is an 'immature and damaged child' and I wonder if older people have been using him. I don't know, its just so flippin weird and sick!

It seems like there is a lot not being said here, if the child id damaged then someone damaged him. Goes to what we have been saying on the other thread,just because people have kids doesnt mean they want or can look after them. We have to act 'in loco parentis' in such cases or we are going to have more and more victims like that poor lady and another generation lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:51 pm

Let's hope he is made welcome in prison and is very popular with the Sodomites on his wing. He will then be a better person when he is released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:55 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Let's hope he is made welcome in prison and is very popular with the Sodomites on his wing. He will then be a better person when he is released.

Absolutely Fred, lets ensure he is completely brutalised and hardened up, then goodness only knows how many others he will rape on release after that eh? but at least we have the satisfaction of knowing he is in hell for a while! Sod all the other victims to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:14 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Let's hope he is made welcome in prison and is very popular with the Sodomites on his wing. He will then be a better person when he is released.

Jesus H!!!!!!! He's done a terrible thing, but fancy wishing that on a 14 year old boy!!!! Thats just sick. He does something sick, so we are supposed to wish for something sick? He has done it because he is damaged, bloody hell, what's your excuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:37 pm

That will definitely stop him from becoming a hardened criminal ... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:50 pm

It's been noted that the Loony Left are in favour of giving the rapist an cushy and easy life. - He raped a 77 year old lady, in her own home for god's sake. --- Try and give some sympathy for the poor victim, she is the innocent party in all this. --- The rapist should be severely punished. He is already a write off, a totally useless member of society - punish him and if he rapes again punish him even harder. -- The loony left just like protecting and cosseting their criminals don't they, to hell with the poor victims!!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:57 pm

fred bloggs wrote:It's been noted that the Loony Left are in favour of giving the rapist an cushy and easy life. - He raped a 77 year old lady, in her own home for god's sake. --- Try and give some sympathy for the poor victim, she is the innocent party in all this. --- The rapist should be severely punished. He is already a write off, a totally useless member of society - punish him and if he rapes again punish him even harder. -- The loony left just like protecting and cosseting their criminals don't they, to hell with the poor victims!!.

Dont be such a fool, Im the volunteer with victim support what do you do to support victims of crimes like this ????
Everything I do is victim centred and it is vital to reduce offending in order to reduce the number of victims. Surely you can grasp that?
Dont tell me to have sympathy for the victims I do and I get of my arse to show it.
I find your remarks rude, ill informed and ill judged as usual. Get over trying to score points and THINK about what you post for all our bloody sakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

fred bloggs wrote:It's been noted that the Loony Left are in favour of giving the rapist an cushy and easy life. - He raped a 77 year old lady, in her own home for god's sake. --- Try and give some sympathy for the poor victim, she is the innocent party in all this. --- The rapist should be severely punished. He is already a write off, a totally useless member of society - punish him and if he rapes again punish him even harder. -- The loony left just like protecting and cosseting their criminals don't they, to hell with the poor victims!!.

Of course he should be severely punished for RAPING an old lady. Does that make you any better of wanting a 14 year old to be RAPED? You might be willing to write off a child, I never would, because I know that if it is because they have been abused, which seems likely in this case from the court report, he needs help and I don't wish to store up any more trouble for society if it is not necessary. Frankly, I think there is something very weird about someone who wants a 14 year old boy to be repeatedly raped, whatever the reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:10 pm

I dont know how anyone can think such horrible things then have the cheek to question the motives of others.
I would ask him but, unsurprisingly he logged off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:13 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Of course he should be severely punished for RAPING an old lady. Does that make you any better of wanting a 14 year old to be RAPED? You might be willing to write off a child, I never would, because I know that if it is because they have been abused, which seems likely in this case from the court report, he needs help and I don't wish to store up any more trouble for society if it is not necessary. Frankly, I think there is something very weird about someone who wants a 14 year old boy to be repeatedly raped, whatever the reasons.
I agree with you on that. This is totally abominable! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:33 pm

David1 wrote:
I agree with you on that. This is totally abominable! Evil or Very Mad

I don't even know how someone could think that, let alone post it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:45 pm

As I said before. The loony left communists have no concern or thoughts for the victims of rape and other evil crimes. The just want to make excuses for the evil criminals. I suppose it's all part of the communist ideaology of spreading anarchy and lawlessness within civilised western society.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:51 pm

fred bloggs wrote:As I said before. The loony left communists have no concern or thoughts for the victims of rape and other evil crimes. The just want to make excuses for the evil criminals. I suppose it's all part of the communist ideaology of spreading anarchy and lawlessness within civilised western society.

Yea yea yea! Says the man who votes for the most left wing party in Britain. We are trying to stop him raping again, so we feel not just for the victim in the present case, which has been clearly stated, but we don't want any further victims, how terrible of us. You are sounding more and more demented Fred, are you having problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:54 pm

fred bloggs wrote:As I said before. The loony left communists have no concern or thoughts for the victims of rape and other evil crimes. The just want to make excuses for the evil criminals. I suppose it's all part of the communist ideaology of spreading anarchy and lawlessness within civilised western society.

A friend of mine once told me don't argue with an idiot, they will always beat you with experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Has he run away again? The man is not right in the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Nems Again wrote:Has he run away again? The man is not right in the head.

Thats a terrible communist thing to say! Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:04 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Thats a terrible communist thing to say! Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

What is it with middle aged hen pecked men?! IRL they have to ask permission to speak, on here they
think they are Arnold sodding Schwarzenegger!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:42 pm

I think the thing that upset me the most about this was that it happened to the elderly lady in her own home Sad

If you can't be safe at home where can you? I can't imagine she'll ever get over this.

As for the 14 year old rapist? I wouldn't even know where to begin. How on earth do you even start to fix this? I have no idea No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:58 am

The most important issue was that the 77 year old lady was raped in her own home. She must have sufferered terribly. As this has already happened and society has to be protected in the future, society has to ensure that the rapist does not reoffend when released. So before he is released he should be castrated. Chemically or surgically it does not matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 am

fred bloggs wrote:The most important issue was that the 77 year old lady was raped in her own home. She must have sufferered terribly. As this has already happened and society has to be protected in the future, society has to ensure that the rapist does not reoffend when released. So before he is released he should be castrated. Chemically or surgically it does not matter.

Chemically doesnt work and surgically is not within the law. Next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Chemically doesnt work and surgically is not within the law. Next.

Easy nems, until the bad law is updated there are many other ways.eg :- 2 bricks brought smartly together, balls in between, - OR Anvil and two pound hammer, balls between, - OR balls between jaws of an engineer's vice slowly tightened. All easily available in the prison. -- Cost to the taxpayer - Nil.---- Recidivation - no longer a issue. A Win Win Situation for everybody. Simples !!!!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Easy nems, until the bad law is updated there are many other ways.eg :- 2 bricks brought smartly together, balls in between, - OR Anvil and two pound hammer, balls between, - OR balls between jaws of an engineer's vice slowly tightened. All easily available in the prison. -- Cost to the taxpayer - Nil.---- Recidivation - no longer a issue. A Win Win Situation for everybody. Simples !!!!.

Jeez Fred, I worry about you, so much hate, so much imagination about how to torture a child.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top