What else could she do?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What else could she do?

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:43 pm

victorismyhero wrote:tight underwear, and careful placement........

And strong legs to grip I would imagine! My OH just looked over my shoulder and wondered what the hell we are talking about!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

And strong legs to grip I would imagine! My OH just looked over my shoulder and wondered what the hell we are talking about!

lol! lol! lol!

I'd like to have seen the look on his face Shocked

does he believe it's an innocent discussion on the joys of horses Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:47 pm

gelico wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

I'd like to have seen the look on his face Shocked

does he believe it's an innocent discussion on the joys of horses Razz

Nope! Giving me a very quizzical look. I might have to whisk him to bed and placate him lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Embarassed

I dont want to know woman!!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:55 pm

gelico wrote:

HAHAHA!!

Seriously though, how do guys keep their bits and bobs from being mangled when riding bareback???

for me, a woman, it was painful enough walking, but when the damn thing started trotting, i had no stirrups so had no leverage and just bounced about up and down his sodding spine.

I suppose a bareback lady godiva is not on the cards then Geli???
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:52 pm

I know someone who took a day old foal home because its mother had rejected it and it needed round the clock care, it was only the size of a big dog though. But I'm not sure I'd like to share my house with any of my horses, frankly they're a bit whiffy and you can't house train them Very Happy

Having said that if i was REALLY desperate i'd keep one in the back garden for a couple of nights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:54 pm

harvesmom wrote:I know someone who took a day old foal home because its mother had rejected it and it needed round the clock care, it was only the size of a big dog though. But I'm not sure I'd like to share my house with any of my horses, frankly they're a bit whiffy and you can't house train them Very Happy

Having said that if i was REALLY desperate i'd keep one in the back garden for a couple of nights.

Made be laugh with the thought of a horse equivalent of a cat litter tray! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:02 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Made be laugh with the thought of a horse equivalent of a cat litter tray! Shocked

Very Happy Its good stuff for roses though!

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:10 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

A skip? Smile Shocked
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Oh dear. I've just got to come in on this conversation, though a bit factual it's with a big grin on my face, and asking you to stretch your imagination. lol! lol!

As I've said recently about myself riding, girls, our dangly bits are pulled up the belly, therefore saving ourselves a painful ride. Next time you see a man wearing jodpurs have a look for the grand bulge... Embarassed Shocked

Now then for a naughty bit of info' if you ever see a female rider wearing a skirt, try to see if there is a small piece sticking up out of the saddle. If there is, then use your imagination... bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:12 pm

Rolling methinks Stardesk is on a wind up here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:28 pm

Oh come now, would I do a thing like that? Laughing Actually 'tis true about we men riders, as for the ladies? It has been known, and said, for years about women riders in skirts. Personally I've never had a woman confess that to me. My daughter has horses and has riden since little, so I'll have to ask her. I don't know what sort of response I'll get but, I'll risk it.

Logging off now, I'll look back tomorrow for the continuation of this mind-boggling scenario. ooops, mind how you jump that hedge...ouch!

Night night all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 pm

stardesk wrote:Oh come now, would I do a thing like that? Laughing Actually 'tis true about we men riders, as for the ladies? It has been known, and said, for years about women riders in skirts. Personally I've never had a woman confess that to me. My daughter has horses and has riden since little, so I'll have to ask her. I don't know what sort of response I'll get but, I'll risk it.

Logging off now, I'll look back tomorrow for the continuation of this mind-boggling scenario. ooops, mind how you jump that hedge...ouch!

Night night all.

lol!
Night night Stardesk

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 pm

google the "sybian" Twisted Evil .................if you dare Very Happy Embarassed affraid
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:19 pm

What I want to know is, who on earth would go riding in a skirt to test out your theory! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:10 pm

harvesmom wrote:What I want to know is, who on earth would go riding in a skirt to test out your theory! affraid
----------------------------------------------------------
Years ago women only wore skirts, the modern trend of course is trousers and jods. It's probably an old wives tale, (or dirty old men Shocked )
To be honest I don't know but, if that's how some get their satisfaction, then good luck to them...enjoy bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:14 pm

stardesk wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------
Years ago women only wore skirts, the modern trend of course is trousers and jods. It's probably an old wives tale, (or dirty old men Shocked )
To be honest I don't know but, if that's how some get their satisfaction, then good luck to them...enjoy bounce

Hi Star! I always thought that ladies hooked their leg round the pommel when riding side saddle lol! Off to the dentist now, joy of joys affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Oh dear, a dentist hey? Good luck anyway, and I hope it doesn't hurt.

Riding side-saddle was the socially correct thing for a woman to do, yonks ago. As for the pommel, it's possibly that which inspired the idea of what happened when a woman sat over the saddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:44 pm

stardesk wrote:Oh dear. I've just got to come in on this conversation, though a bit factual it's with a big grin on my face, and asking you to stretch your imagination. lol! lol!

As I've said recently about myself riding, girls, our dangly bits are pulled up the belly, therefore saving ourselves a painful ride. Next time you see a man wearing jodpurs have a look for the grand bulge... Embarassed Shocked

Now then for a naughty bit of info' if you ever see a female rider wearing a skirt, try to see if there is a small piece sticking up out of the saddle. If there is, then use your imagination... bounce bounce bounce

Naughty East Anglian Buddy! Can't wait to hear what your daughter said affraid x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:46 pm

What did my daughter say? 'Really Dad, I'm surprised at you!' But she did have a hint of a smile on her face. So, I think we'll leave that one to the imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:30 pm

stardesk wrote:What did my daughter say? 'Really Dad, I'm surprised at you!' But she did have a hint of a smile on her face. So, I think we'll leave that one to the imagination.

lol! I can't believe you asked her! You sound like a great Dad I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Hi FTL. Oh we get on ok. Thing is, when they, (both daughters) were small and especially at that awkward age, asked any questions, whatever it may have been, I didn't fob them off with silly childish nonsense, but told them the facts. That way they grew up well balanced and we had a good, understanding relationship.

Unlike myself who was filled with silly nonsense when a lad, and I grew up very naive. But that's another story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:18 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi FTL. Oh we get on ok. Thing is, when they, (both daughters) were small and especially at that awkward age, asked any questions, whatever it may have been, I didn't fob them off with silly childish nonsense, but told them the facts. That way they grew up well balanced and we had a good, understanding relationship.

Unlike myself who was filled with silly nonsense when a lad, and I grew up very naive. But that's another story.

Hi Stardesk I love you x

I knew it, you are a great Dad cheers

.....another story.....yes please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi FTL. The true story isn't funny, one day I'll tell it, but do you know what? Many wont believe it, I've experienced that attitude before. When I've told colleagues of some of my experiences they've had that kind of grin that says, 'oh yeh, we believe you.' But they don't of course.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum