Police probe Liverpool FC after young black football star breaks down in tears after 'racist abuse from crowd'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Police probe Liverpool FC after young black football star breaks down in tears after 'racist abuse from crowd'

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:45 am

Witnesses claim the Tom Adeyemi was called 'a f****** black b******'

Racism in football reared its ugly head again last night as a young soccer star was so badly abused by the crowd in an FA Cup match that he broke down in tears.
Oldham defender Tom Adeyemi became upset after becoming the target of a section of the crowd at the famous Kop end at Anfield during Liverpool's tie with Oldham.
Police are investigating after fans allegedly called the youngster 'a f****** black b******' during their team's 5-1 victory over their lower league opposition.
It is understood that Adeyemi, 20, has given a statement to police in which he claimed he was the victim of a racist attack.
The event will undoubtedly mar the club's reputation following the recent suspension handed out to striker Luis Suarez for racially abusing Manchester United defender Patrice Evra.
Adeyemi, left, is consoled by a team-mate after being racially abused by fans

Adeyemi, centre, is restrained by Dirk Kuyt, left and match referee after receiving a tirade of racial abuse from the Anfield crowd
And football is still reeling from the fact that England captain John Terry, meanwhile, is to face trial accused of racially abusing Queens Park Rangers' defender Anton Ferdinand during Chelsea's defeat at Loftus Road earlier in the season.
It was near the end of the FA Cup 3rd round match at Anfield when last night's incident took place.
More...Something on your mind, Ed? Miliband’s tweet tribute to Bob Holness says he will be fondly remembered for ‘BLACKBUSTERS’
Diane Abbott sparks ANOTHER Twitter race row after branding taxi drivers as racist
Back to the streets of hate: At the site of her son's murder, Doreen Lawrence is greeted by both black and white well-wishers. So have the bigots been banished at last?

Abuse seemed to emanate from the famous Kop end of the ground where, according to witnesses, two fans were seen wearing Luis Suárez T-shirts. Adeyemi turned to confront his abuser.
He then put his shirt to his eyes, visibly upset, and players from both sides intervened with Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and striker Dirk Kuyt among those attempting to reassure the Oldham player.

A witness who gave evidence to Liverpool officials and the police was quoted by the Guardian as saying: 'I was to the right of the Kop and the No11 turned to walk away after a tackle.

'I heard a single voice shout, 'You f****** black *******.' He spun round with shock on his face and started pointing at the crowd, from where the shout had come.'
A section of the crowd at Liverpool's Kop end appear to taunt Adeyemi. It is not known which Liverpool fans caused the player make his complaint of racial abuse
Liverpool confirmed an incident took place and said investigations were continuing.
'An incident occurred in the second half of the match which is now being investigated by both the club and the police,' said a statement.
'We will continue to work with the police to establish the details of what actually happened and will make a further statement in due course.'
Local police have released a statement, adding: ‘Merseyside Police can confirm that no one has been arrested this evening (Friday, 6 January) on suspicion of racially aggravated behaviour during tonight's FA Cup fixture at Anfield.
‘However, the Force and Liverpool Football Club are investigating following an incident that occurred during the second half of the game.
‘The aim of the investigation is to establish the full circumstances surrounding the incident to ascertain if any action needs to be taken.’

Oldham manager Paul Dickov said he had not spoken to the player about the incident, but accepted something had upset him.

'From my point of view I have not spoken to Tom about it but I know the kid and something has been said,' he said.

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard, 2nd left, offers Adeyemi, right, his reassurance after the Oldham players was abused by the home crowd

Oldham boss Paul Dickov, left, is flanked by police and the fourth official during the clash
The Scot continued: 'He is a placid boy, a kid who has been well-educated with a fantastic temperament and has been with us since the end of August and I've never seen him raise his voice.

'For him to react like that it is obvious something has been said but what has been said I don't know because I've not had a chance [to ask] - I was too busy praising my players.

'He is fine now. He has calmed down. He is a laid-back kid who just gets on with business.

'Our players went and calmed him down and the Liverpool players did as well, which was fantastic and is why they are top professionals.

'I have been told the police are investigating it but that is all I know.' Born and raised in Norwich, Adeyemi is on loan to Oldham Athletic from Norwich City, who he signed for in 2008, aged 17.
He made his debut for Norwich in 2009, and in 2010 was named Championship Manager Apprentice Of The Year at the Football League Awards. All eyes will be on the reaction of Liverpool, especially after the Suarez saga.

The Uruguayan was accused of calling the French international 'negrita' - literally translated as 'black' more than ten times during their 1-1 draw at Anfield.
He has since been banned for eight weeks and eventually apologised, but did not say sorry to the player himself.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2083403/Liverpool-race-row-Fan-abuses-Oldham-player-Tom-Adeyemi.html#ixzz1ilvLA7Yf

Back to top Go down

Re: Police probe Liverpool FC after young black football star breaks down in tears after 'racist abuse from crowd'

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Poor kid, he might be getting a lot of money, but thats revolting!

Back to top Go down

Re: Police probe Liverpool FC after young black football star breaks down in tears after 'racist abuse from crowd'

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Disgusting behaviour, the fan is clearly identifiable and should be banned for life from every football ground.

This is all coming from what is perceived as the grossly unfair treatment of fans's favourite Suarez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:11 pm

Nems Again wrote:Disgusting behaviour, the fan is clearly identifiable and should be banned for life from every football ground.

This is all coming from what is perceived as the grossly unfair treatment of fans's favourite Suarez.

Yes, if they had given him a proper punishment to show they meant business this 'fan' might not have been so quick with his remarks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:23 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Yes, if they had given him a proper punishment to show they meant business this 'fan' might not have been so quick with his remarks.

True enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:47 pm

Nems Again wrote:Disgusting behaviour, the fan is clearly identifiable and should be banned for life from every football ground.

It is disgusting and such language is not welcome at any footbal match. I notice that the story of a man shouting disgusting words has dominated the news outlets today.

Meanwhile also in Liverpool, 11 paedophiles are standing trial for the "grroming" and "raping" of underage girls - right the girls are from British families and are white apparently so please insert whatever adjective you think is approriate to describe them.

This "gang" are the same gang arrested in Rochdale as reported here....

Eight men were due in court this morning following a police probe into the alleged grooming of young girls.

All of the suspects, from Rochdale, were charged late last night with conspiracy to commit penetrative sexual activity with a female under 16 years.

The men are Abdul Rauf, 42, of Darley Road; Liaqat Shah, 40, of Kensington Road; Adil Khan, 41, of Oswald Street; Qamar Shahzad, 29, of Conisborough; Mohammed Sajid, 34, of Jepheys Street; Mohammed Ikhlaq, 31, of Clover Hall Crescent; Mohammed Amin, 44, of Failinge Road and Abdul Aziz, 40, of Armstrong Hurst Close.

The men were due before magistrates in Rochdale today

http://menmedia.co.uk/rochdaleobserver/news/crime/s/1423005_eight-men-charged-after-inquiry-into-grooming-of-underage-girls-for-sex-in-rochdale

Now every SINGLE online media website is ignoring this trial totally. I can only imagine the reasons for moving the trial to Liverpool.

But of course the internet is awash with Brits moaning on about double standards and the establishment brushing this case under the carpet. But the media has gone gaga over the Liverpool fan shouting some racial abuse whilst "hiding" the rape of young school girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Racism sells red tops and keeps the bobble hats concentrating on the im-mer-grints whilst the Government no bugger voted for is shafting them royally.

As it is Asian men I'm amazed is isnt being screamed about from the roof tops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Nems Again wrote:Racism sells red tops and keeps the bobble hats concentrating on the im-mer-grints whilst the Government no bugger voted for is shafting them royally.

As it is Asian men I'm amazed is isnt being screamed about from the roof tops.

I'm surprised thar it's just not covered by ANY newspapers at all TBH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:24 am

Seren wrote:

I'm surprised thar it's just not covered by ANY newspapers at all TBH

Yes, well Beyonce has had a baby, so lets get out priorities right!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 am

Nems Again wrote:

Yes, well Beyonce has had a baby, so lets get out priorities right!

Very true.

Joking aside it woul seem as if the media's attention is drawn towards...

1 The murder of a black lad 18 years ago and the new trial bringing his killers finally to justice after police bundling.

2 Racist comments being made on football pitches.

3 A young mother being jailed and having her children removed for going off on a rant against black people on a tram.

Why during all this the trial of 11 paedophiles of Asian descent who groomed and raped many white girls is being ignored is quite shameful.

I also find the Guardian and other left leaning newspapers quite culpable in all this. These young girls come from the demographic group that they purpose to defend. You know the ones, living in social housing, coming from poor families, from the care system.

We've had acres of media coverage from the left about the nasty government who seeks to limit housing benefit for such familiies, I mean simply acres but about the trial of grown men (many of them are 40 years old) who were involved in raping school girls in this country there is a wall of silence.

Thaat's why I know that the left do not give a tiny rat's arse really about the poor and dispossessed. They are just smarting due to their loss of power. No more than that really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Seren wrote:

Very true.

Joking aside it woul seem as if the media's attention is drawn towards...

1 The murder of a black lad 18 years ago and the new trial bringing his killers finally to justice after police bundling.

2 Racist comments being made on football pitches.

3 A young mother being jailed and having her children removed for going off on a rant against black people on a tram.

Why during all this the trial of 11 paedophiles of Asian descent who groomed and raped many white girls is being ignored is quite shameful.

I also find the Guardian and other left leaning newspapers quite culpable in all this. These young girls come from the demographic group that they purpose to defend. You know the ones, living in social housing, coming from poor families, from the care system.

We've had acres of media coverage from the left about the nasty government who seeks to limit housing benefit for such familiies, I mean simply acres but about the trial of grown men (many of them are 40 years old) who were involved in raping school girls in this country there is a wall of silence.

Thaat's why I know that the left do not give a tiny rat's arse really about the poor and dispossessed. They are just smarting due to their loss of power. No more than that really.

You are right Seren, I can't find anything about this since September 2011 in the Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041132/Asian-gang-stand-trial-charges-sex-trafficking-exploitation-underage-girls.html

It is disgraceful. Does anyone know what is currently happening in the trial or the reasons for it being moved to Liverpool? Do you think that there may be a fear of racial violence following last year's riots? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

You are right Seren, I can't find anything about this since September 2011 in the Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2041132/Asian-gang-stand-trial-charges-sex-trafficking-exploitation-underage-girls.html

It is disgraceful. Does anyone know what is currently happening in the trial or the reasons for it being moved to Liverpool? Do you think that there may be a fear of racial violence following last year's riots? Suspect

It's moved to Liverpool due to any number of reasons I suppose...

1 The justice system think that Rochdale and Bury residents are too dim, prejudice, unimportant (take your pick) to make up a decent jury.

2 As the girl victims form part of the "community" from Bury and Rochdale, then by moving it the authorities hope to dampen down any outrage. maybe they are counting on apathy from the Liverpool community and the media. (well they've got the media's apathy for sure)

3 It's well documented that Liverpool has largely escaped the huge influxes of immigrants (sub Asian continent, African and Caribbean) so is easily cowed by accusations of "you're a bunch of racists" if they pointed out the races of the victims and their rapists (yes it's culpable rape for under 16's remember). The current nasty racist words on the football pitch are certainly causing a lot of hand wringing amongst the many Liverpool radio stations and media right now. (No hand wringing about the systematic rape and abuse of a large number of white girls though).

As to the authorities worrying about racial violence, do you mean a load of white and Asian people rioting like Oldham again. I doubt if that would happen now really. Many of these places are now becoming non-white totally. Like Tower Hamlets many Brits know who now run these places and they are fully aware that any rioting is pointless as they are basically outnumbered in those areas.

I think it's down to British parents now. If you have a daughter and you allow her to mix with teenage Asian boys then statistically she is being exposed to considerably more danger than if she was mixing with just white teenagers. Or even black I sppose, apart from some areas in the capitol.

These Asian gangs just use the prettiest young Asian lads to hook them in and they know what to offer - phones, cigarettes, alcohol etc. Many of the materialistic crap that girls from shitty backgrounds crave.

I do worry that because of the lack of media coverage that other British parents will be too liberal in allowing their vulnerable teens to be befriended by these Asian gangs in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 pm

But I thought it as supposed to be the BNP that were "Racists"? Question Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:55 pm

MrDoodles wrote:But I thought it as supposed to be the BNP that were "Racists"? Question Rolling Eyes

Oh don't worry Mr D, the member of the crowd who called out was in all likelehood a member of the EDL, after all, thats where there base is usually found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:56 pm

MrDoodles wrote:But I thought it as supposed to be the BNP that were "Racists"? Question Rolling Eyes

I expect is was a member of the EDL who made the remark, its where they are normally found, making a disgrace of themselves at football matches.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:00 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Oh don't worry Mr D, the member of the crowd who called out was in all likelehood a member of the EDL, after all, thats where there base is usually found.

Sorry sassy, you clearly missed the irony in my post, you may want to Google it! Twisted Evil

I'll give you a Clue, try reading the OP again and then think why there is no reporting of these Trials in the Mass Media! Twisted Evil

I'll give you another clue, the answer will include the words "Social Cohesion" Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:05 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Sorry sassy, you clearly missed the irony in my post, you may want to Google it! Twisted Evil

I'll give you a Clue, try reading the OP again and then think why there is no reporting of these Trials in the Mass Media! Twisted Evil

I'll give you another clue, the answer will include the words "Social Cohesion" Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

We have already said that we think it should be reported, one of the reasons it should be is that it gives an argument for racists to use. And they should never be given any ammunition because they are a shame on our nation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:50 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Well you have a point there Mr D

The mass trials currently taking place concerning the huge number of grooming and raping of white school children surely is not covered by the official secrets act. I mean the names of the defendents are all easily accesible on the courts website so why are they not being reported.

It must be due to some strange thinking about social cohesion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Seren wrote:

Well you have a point there Mr D

The mass trials currently taking place concerning the huge number of grooming and raping of white school children surely is not covered by the official secrets act. I mean the names of the defendents are all easily accesible on the courts website so why are they not being reported.

It must be due to some strange thinking about social cohesion.

Why are the Mail not reporting it? They never miss an opportunity to stir up a bit of racial tension.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Why are the Mail not reporting it? They never miss an opportunity to stir up a bit of racial tension.

I am most surprised that they have not covered it at all?

No answers at all there I'm afraid..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Seren wrote:

I am most surprised that they have not covered it at all?

No answers at all there I'm afraid..

It's the first place I looked when you said it hadn't been reported Seren. Nothing since September, you have to question why. There must be a reason behind the media silence No

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top