How's it all going folks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How's it all going folks?

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:55 pm

How do we all feel about the new forum?

Are we all happy with it here? Do we miss the trolls and the abuse? It's not boring without them surely?

Keep those suggestions coming in folks....

Admin
Admin

http://electricsky.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: How's it all going folks?

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Delighted you started this forum Seren, has anyone seen the other one tonight affraid it is disgusting. I think it has managed to reach a new low pale

I love this forum Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Hi Seren,

I love the new forum, at first I was worried how I would fit in but I'm gradually finding my feet Smile

I'll never be a deep intellectual debater. I joined Sky to learn more about people and different cultures, to make friends x

I know I'm a softie, I'm all about having fun and making people happy.

Debate yes, personal abuse, no No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:13 pm

molly wrote:Delighted you started this forum Seren, has anyone seen the other one tonight affraid it is disgusting. I think it has managed to reach a new low pale

Hi Molly, good to see you I love you xxx

I had a quick look on ADS and immediately signed out. I'm a click on my mouse from deleting my account Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hi Molly, good to see you I love you xxx

I had a quick look on ADS and immediately signed out. I'm a click on my mouse from deleting my account Sad

Hi FTL xx It's not good is it, it seems to be just the trolls left on there.

It is quite strange though being able to post an opinion without the abuse I'm still a tad wary but that comes from all that time posting on sky and ads. It is a refreshing change being on here! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:31 pm

molly wrote:

Hi FTL xx It's not good is it, it seems to be just the trolls left on there.

It is quite strange though being able to post an opinion without the abuse I'm still a tad wary but that comes from all that time posting on sky and ads. It is a refreshing change being on here! Very Happy

It's great here Molly Smile xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:45 pm

It's all going swimmingly! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:42 pm

molly wrote:Delighted you started this forum Seren, has anyone seen the other one tonight affraid it is disgusting. I think it has managed to reach a new low pale

I do believe that we got out just in time...I deleted my account today thank god...

ADS is now fully the playground of debunker, imho and shine. They are presently working fulltime at bullying SM and Costa off there whilst constantly moaning to sphinx that the place is going downhill.

Some people cannot simply join the dots...... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Seren wrote:

I do believe that we got out just in time...I deleted my account today thank god...

ADS is now fully the playground of debunker, imho and shine. They are presently working fulltime at bullying SM and Costa off there whilst constantly moaning to sphinx that the place is going downhill.

Some people cannot simply join the dots...... Very Happy

I quietly deleted my account last night Seren, enough is enough Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:12 pm

OMG!!! That is bad over there, I love how imho is trying very hard to be the hero Laughing I can see him being moderator very soon Laughing

What is sphinx thinking? scratch Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:24 pm

molly wrote:OMG!!! That is bad over there, I love how imho is trying very hard to be the hero Laughing I can see him being moderator very soon Laughing

What is sphinx thinking? scratch Shocked

No idea but it can't be easy Molly Sad I wish her all the best. I hope things settle down and her planned overhaul of the forum makes some positive changes xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

No idea but it can't be easy Molly Sad I wish her all the best. I hope things settle down and her planned overhaul of the forum makes some positive changes xxx

I have a feeling it will be too little too late Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:45 pm

molly wrote:

I have a feeling it will be too little too late Neutral

Well it is for me!!! Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Hello guys!

I love this calm forum.

Seren i hope you understand but i feel like a traitor if i left from ADS! Its getting very sad for me as one by one everyone nice is leaving!

But i feel obliged to stay there!

Thank you once again Seren and co for welcoming me here xxxx
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Hello guys!

I love this calm forum.

Seren i hope you understand but i feel like a traitor if i left from ADS! Its getting very sad for me as one by one everyone nice is leaving!

But i feel obliged to stay there!

Thank you once again Seren and co for welcoming me here xxxx

Hi Sexy I love you x

I can understand why you feel that way, don't be sad. At least we can still chat here I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Thank you FTL xxxx
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:20 pm

AHOY THERE SHIPMATES!!

HAR HAR!! Now ol Shady the pirate promises....He promises,promises,promises..........promises I say.To be a very good boy.Yes that's true my 'ansomes,very true indeed.He promises to be the bestist of all the boys in all of the world.An that's for sure I can tell ee. Twisted Evil

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:23 pm

shady wrote:AHOY THERE SHIPMATES!!

HAR HAR!! Now ol Shady the pirate promises....He promises,promises,promises..........promises I say.To be a very good boy.Yes that's true my 'ansomes,very true indeed.He promises to be the bestist of all the boys in all of the world.An that's for sure I can tell ee. Twisted Evil

Good Evening Mr Shady I love you x

Great to see you Smile You, a good boy?????? NEVER!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Good Evening Mr Shady I love you x

Great to see you Smile You, a good boy?????? NEVER!!! lol!

AHHHHHHHH! FTL!.....Ow are ee my 'ansome girl? Well ol Shady 'opes.

Now then my sweet chicken I sees that you ave left that other site for calmer waters.An if that suits you my beauty then I'm glad for you.Very glad for you I say.HAR HAR!

Coz ol Shady knows that you don't say a bad word about nobody that's for sure.That's for sure I say.An alls well an good.

An in that respect FTL my lovely girl you remind me of..................................me. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:39 pm

shady wrote:

AHHHHHHHH! FTL!.....Ow are ee my 'ansome girl? Well ol Shady 'opes.

Now then my sweet chicken I sees that you ave left that other site for calmer waters.An if that suits you my beauty then I'm glad for you.Very glad for you I say.HAR HAR!

Coz ol Shady knows that you don't say a bad word about nobody that's for sure.That's for sure I say.An alls well an good.

An in that respect FTL my lovely girl you remind me of..................................me. Twisted Evil

lol! lol! lol! We are one and the same Mr Shady! Sweet as sugar, loving and kind xxxxxxxxxxx

I am much happier here but miss some of my friends on the other side, if you venture into rougher waters please pass on my love and kisses I love you xxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

lol! lol! lol! We are one and the same Mr Shady! Sweet as sugar, loving and kind xxxxxxxxxxx

I am much happier here but miss some of my friends on the other side, if you venture into rougher waters please pass on my love and kisses I love you xxxxxxxx

Well,well.well FTL!!.......This is very sweet isn't it my beauty? Just you an ol Shady on the site with no one to interupt us Twisted Evil Mmmmmm!

Ol Shadys got that warm feelin',warm feelin' I say sweeping over 'is tummy.Just like a warm Caribbean wave.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top