Liebour policician thinks Milliband is useless.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liebour policician thinks Milliband is useless.

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:29 am

As we have been saying for months Milliband is a disaster of a leader for the Nu Liebour party. He lacks vision, lacks ideas, has absolutely no leadership qualities and lacks the means to inspire. This opinion is bourne out by the article in THe New Statesman by a senior Liebour politician. -- While the early dismissal of Milliband as party leader will be a great step forward for Liebour and the country as a whole not everybody will be happy. I immediately think of our three comrade members of the XXXXX Gang who will find their hopes for a russian style communist society in Britain dashed irrepairably.--- I forsee great wailings and gnashing of teeth from at least two of them, the third will have to wait until teeth are supplied. --------- See :- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16417428

Edited for content.....I know what your game is fred...STOP IT....question...do you have to be so damn rude...YOU start and then whine victim...you are the same as phil...just the other side of the coin
your point could just as easily been made WITHOUT the snidy comments.....so dont accuse me of political moderation......your view on Millipede is quite acceptable..up to "not everybody will be happy" the rest is neither necessary to make the point nor is it remotely civilised.
Mod Victor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top