Politeness and good manners.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Politeness and good manners.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Politeness makes posts more enjoyable for the reader and having read many posts on this forum, politeness appears to be a trait to which only those decent people of the centre and to the right of politics adhere. The contrast is startingly clear when posts from the Lefties are read. Politeness seems to have been sadly missed from their education. I would further add that this educated centre to R/W politeness is not just confined to this forum. Surely politeness and good manners are to be encouraged on any forum.

Back to top Go down

Re: Politeness and good manners.

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Manners are just a bit old school to many Fred. It's no longer cool to be well mannered and respectful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Seren wrote:Manners are just a bit old school to many Fred. It's no longer cool to be well mannered and respectful.

Couldnt agree more. It no longer appears to be cool to have the courage of your convictions and to say what you mean, rather for some it is preferable to be sneaky and snide and when challenged squeal like a stuck pig and claim sense of humour failure on the part of others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:33 am

Seren wrote:Manners are just a bit old school to many Fred. It's no longer cool to be well mannered and respectful.

Thank you Seren, We have noticed that there is a couple of moderators who have managed to succeed in totally dumbing down this site.

A typical example having been posted by a moderator yesterday. ----- No wonder most of the decent posters have stopped posting here.

See Below :-

by Nems Again Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Would you please grow the fuck up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:09 am

fred bloggs wrote:

Thank you Seren, We have noticed that there is a couple of moderators who have managed to succeed in totally dumbing down this site.

A typical example having been posted by a moderator yesterday. ----- No wonder most of the decent posters have stopped posting here.

Aww Bless, did you purse your lips and bash your key board just a little too hard as you typed that?

If you dont like the way you are being treated then I STRONGLY suggest you address the way you treat others.
Perhaps you could set a good example or are you stuck in miserable, nasty little man mode?
Being sly and snide and spiteful is neither humorous nor polite. You are terribly tiresome.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:12 am

fred bloggs wrote:Politeness makes posts more enjoyable for the reader and having read many posts on this forum, politeness appears to be a trait to which only those decent people of the centre and to the right of politics adhere. The contrast is startingly clear when posts from the Lefties are read. Politeness seems to have been sadly missed from their education. I would further add that this educated centre to R/W politeness is not just confined to this forum. Surely politeness and good manners are to be encouraged on any forum.

Fred do you not see the HYPROCRISY in your post?

Probably not eh? Let me 'say' this slowly then..........

If you want others to be polite to you then may i humbly suggest you be polite in return.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:13 am

fred bloggs wrote:

pffft are serious?

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:55 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Fred do you not see the HYPROCRISY in your post?

Probably not eh? Let me 'say' this slowly then..........

If you want others to be polite to you then may i humbly suggest you be polite in return.

You are unfortunately mistaken again S/M. --- I am always polite and never use uncouth language, even when confronted by cursing, foul language and downright nastiness by those who disagree with any of my opinions. You should perhaps be addressing your remarks to the foul mouthed loony left brigade who are determined to dumb down this site. Many thanks for your opinion though, it was appreciated. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:56 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

You are unfortunately mistaken again S/M. --- I am always polite and never use uncouth language, even when confronted by cursing, foul language and downright nastiness by those who disagree with any of my opinions. You should perhaps be addressing your remarks to the foul mouthed loony left brigade who are determined to dumb down this site. Many thanks for your opinion though, it was appreciated. Smile Smile Smile Smile

Just totally underhand, much worse than actually saying it straight out, and cowardly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:00 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

You are very welcome.

Im never mistaken Fred. You may use polite language but its the sly digs i was referring too not the language in itself.

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:51 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

You are very welcome.

Im never mistaken Fred. You may use polite language but its the sly digs i was referring too not the language in itself.

Thank you S/M -- You will notice however that the digs are only in reply to the not so sly insults and foul language that certain loony left moderators fling in abundance in the direction of anyone who does not share their own communist views. Disagreement with the comrades is now definitely banned!!. Shame really, as this used to be a site for mixed political opinions until it became the equivalent of the Kremlin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:09 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Thank you S/M -- You will notice however that the digs are only in reply to the not so sly insults and foul language that certain loony left moderators fling in abundance in the direction of anyone who does not share their own communist views. Disagreement with the comrades is now definitely banned!!. Shame really, as this used to be a site for mixed political opinions until it became the equivalent of the Kremlin.

Thats your opinion Fred, which you have for your own reasons, which I hope keep you happy, because nothing else seems to. We have very mixed opinions, Angel is quite RW, in some respects so is FTL, most of us have LW opinions on some issues and RW ones others. We get on very well though and enjoy this site, and much as you try, you are not going to spoil it for us. Unfortunately, reading your posts here and on other sites, you don't seem to be able to do anything but grumble and go on about everything being a conspriracy by the LW. You then compound it by saying you vote for a party with the most LW policies in Britain. Women with opinions seem to scare you, and you show this by being underhand and snide and sometimes downright nasty about any woman who disagrees with your view of the world. Frankly, I feel very sorry for you. Perhaps a woman upset you in your life, one who had strong opinions, and you have now made it your business to try and have a go at any woman of that type. It must make for a very miserable existence. I always try and be patient with people who have troubles in their lives, but frankly, you have tried mine to the limit. I suggest you join in with the ethos of this site and enjoy yourself and stop moaning and groaning, because it is becoming a total bore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:33 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Thats your opinion Fred, which you have for your own reasons, which I hope keep you happy, because nothing else seems to. We have very mixed opinions, Angel is quite RW, in some respects so is FTL, most of us have LW opinions on some issues and RW ones others. We get on very well though and enjoy this site, and much as you try, you are not going to spoil it for us. Unfortunately, reading your posts here and on other sites, you don't seem to be able to do anything but grumble and go on about everything being a conspriracy by the LW. You then compound it by saying you vote for a party with the most LW policies in Britain. Women with opinions seem to scare you, and you show this by being underhand and snide and sometimes downright nasty about any woman who disagrees with your view of the world. Frankly, I feel very sorry for you. Perhaps a woman upset you in your life, one who had strong opinions, and you have now made it your business to try and have a go at any woman of that type. It must make for a very miserable existence. I always try and be patient with people who have troubles in their lives, but frankly, you have tried mine to the limit. I suggest you join in with the ethos of this site and enjoy yourself and stop moaning and groaning, because it is becoming a total bore.

Fred, if you have enough about you, you will accept you had that coming. That is my final word to you on the subject. Victor is entirely right as usual, troll feeding should cease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:48 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Thats your opinion Fred, which you have for your own reasons, which I hope keep you happy, because nothing else seems to. We have very mixed opinions, Angel is quite RW, in some respects so is FTL, .

and i'm very right wing

cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:50 pm

gelico wrote:

and i'm very right wing

cheers cheers

Oh Heck Geli, don't tell me that, I might have to ban you!!!! Twisted Evil Wink lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:54 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Oh Heck Geli, don't tell me that, I might have to ban you!!!! Twisted Evil Wink lol! lol! lol!

ya do gooder, white hating, pc correct, loony commie bint, you!!! Twisted Evil

you dare!!! I'll come and brick yer windows.....not that i'm violent in any way, you understand

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:57 pm

gelico wrote:

ya do gooder, white hating, pc correct, loony commie bint, you!!! Twisted Evil

you dare!!! I'll come and brick yer windows.....not that i'm violent in any way, you understand

lol!

You've got it! Sterotypes to the fore and all that!!!!! Bless, some just can't help themselves!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:02 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

You've got it! Sterotypes to the fore and all that!!!!! Bless, some just can't help themselves!

be back later xx btw i love your avatar Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:04 pm

gelico wrote:

be back later xx btw i love your avatar Very Happy

Thanks, my brother's puppy! I have to go now as well, Sky are going to do some testing on the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:07 am

sassy1261 wrote:

Just totally underhand, much worse than actually saying it straight out, and cowardly.

Something about which you know alot more tha Fred I think!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:39 pm

H20 wrote:

Something about which you know alot more tha Fred I think!!!!

No Drinky, I always say exactly what I think and always bat with a straight bat, without deflection of any kind. Life's a lot simpler that way. The post to whom we are referring has been annoying a lot of people with snide underhand comments, so I said so, as did others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:43 am

Well I think I can say without contradiction that I am very much what you see is what you get. I don't hide behind words I use them as battering rams.

If you are not underhand it may simply be a lack of self awareness then. You are left of Lenin yet feign a centre left liberal persona. I accept your word you are simply so left wing that it distorts your perception you don't mean to mislead.Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 pm

H20 wrote:Well I think I can say without contradiction that I am very much what you see is what you get. I don't hide behind words I use them as battering rams.

If you are not underhand it may simply be a lack of self awareness then. You are left of Lenin yet feign a centre left liberal persona. I accept your word you are simply so left wing that it distorts your perception you don't mean to mislead.Very Happy

I like you you know! Not as much as I used to when you were a brilliant poster that ran rings round debunkup without ever losing your cool and put across great arguments with out the need to insult or attempt to demean. But I do like you. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top