Does any one know why Phil has deleted his account?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does any one know why Phil has deleted his account?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:14 pm

dreamtime wrote:I hate to pop in if I am not wanted, but I assume the "Phil" you are all referring to was a poster on other boards as well. From your descriptions of his antics he is the same Phil as I debated with at some length elsewhere. Initially I found him quite amenable but it soon became obvious that he was interested only in swamping the board with mostly totally irrelevant matter, then abusing posters who disagreed with him. He actually twice called me a liar when I disclosed certain facts from my own personal history. Had he not been hiding behind his computer he could have lived to regret his comments. I think he is incapable of change in that he has a psychological problem which reduces his output to that of an unruly child. I have no doubt that he spends the bulk of his time drifting from one forum to another and one topic to another - sad really isn't it?

No we are referring to Philagain.

You are talking about Didge.

I disagree dream as i think Didge is an excellent debator and i cant comment what happened between the two of you as i wasnt around so i reserve my judgement.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

No we are referring to Philagain.

You are talking about Didge.

Oh, didn't realise that SM, agree, Didge is normally a good poster.

I disagree dream as i think Didge is an excellent debator and i cant comment what happened between the two of you as i wasnt around so i reserve my judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:29 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

cheers

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamtime on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:47 am

I think you will find SM that it is one and the same poster. He also for a while went by the name Cuchulain. I can understand why you support him as he invariably took your part in discussions, but of course that is his prerogotive and yours. What also upset me is that he fell out with, and abused, Stardesk for whom I have a great deal of respect and who is not an abusive poster.

dreamtime
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:18 am

It's a shame that Phil has left but no good can come from this endless discussion about him nor his motivations.

Thread closed ok.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top