Does any one know why Phil has deleted his account?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Does any one know why Phil has deleted his account?

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Angel wrote:

Very Happy We should have been going to my sisters this evening (kiddies invited too...) but I honestly can't be bothered (I do feel guilty Embarassed ) but it's the first evening for over a week that I can just sit down and do nothing safe in the knowledge that no one is going to turn up cheers

LOL's angel. pretty much how i feel, it's been pretty hectic - only just starting to calm down a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:02 pm

gelico wrote:

LOL's angel. pretty much how i feel, it's been pretty hectic - only just starting to calm down a bit

There is a reason to be thankful that birthdays and Christmas only come once a year... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:13 pm

gelico wrote:

hi angel delight xxx

got the old footloose film on just for the lols.

only me and the youngest in at the moment - we've been invited to party but he doent want to go, haha cant blame him. other family members gone off to do their own thing. BAH!! expecting things to liven up a bit though a bit later Twisted Evil

what ya doin????

Good girl excellent film starring the gorgeous Mr Bacon !! drool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:28 am

Nems Again wrote:

Good girl excellent film starring the gorgeous Mr Bacon !! drool

You're obsessed woman!!! What happened to Russell????! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:49 am

Feelthelove wrote:

You're obsessed woman!!! What happened to Russell????! lol!

Oh it doesnt do to put all your eggs in one basket!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Oh it doesnt do to put all your eggs in one basket!! lol!

Unless you are sizzling them with Bacon! Wink Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:23 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Unless you are sizzling them with Bacon! Wink Suspect

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:16 pm

You might even get some decent people posting on here again! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:19 pm

I AM decent....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:47 pm

MrDoodles wrote:You might even get some decent people posting on here again! Very Happy

We have decent people posting on here, and most of them don't spend their time being snide about others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:50 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

We have decent people posting on here, and most of them don't spend their time being snide about others.

I quite agree sassy, however phil has left now, so there's no need to mention him again! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:08 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

I quite agree sassy, however phil has left now, so there's no need to mention him again! Evil or Very Mad

lol!
Bet you do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 am

Don't know why Phil deleted the account. He, at least was trying to be human and not so abusive over the past few weeks. Shame he moved forums, he was really protected here. A bit like out of the frying pan into the fire. I believe he will be missed here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 am

Ha Ha --- As I predicted.

Nice to see that the thought police are now correcting spelling mistakes on posts now. The comunist doctrine is :- We do not allow incorrect spelling in the Kremlin. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:01 am

fred bloggs wrote:Ha Ha --- As I predicted.

Nice to see that the thought police are now correcting spelling mistakes on posts now. The comunist doctrine is :- We do not allow incorrect spelling in the Kremlin. Very Happy Very Happy

You will not be allowed to use a female form of a name for a male poster in order to try and demean him, especially when he is not here to defend himself and you have been warned about it before. Are you trying to get the record for the world's grumpiest man in 2012 Fred, you do seem to go out of your way to be nasty, or perhaps you are doing the two year old act of trying to see how far you can go? Whichever, it flippin boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:30 am

fred bloggs wrote:Ha Ha --- As I predicted.

What spelling mistake Fred?

I'm not sure what Phil gains from posting on forums. He has zero self control and descends into anarchy after goading other posters into flame wars.

It's a regular thing over many years now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Seren wrote:

What spelling mistake Fred?

I'm not sure what Phil gains from posting on forums. He has zero self control and descends into anarchy after goading other posters into flame wars.

It's a regular thing over many years now.

There was not spelling 'mistake' but a deliberate female spelling of a male name, which myself and other moderators have told him about before. Fred is doing the wind them up and then pretend they are getting at me routine, he's as good at it as the poster he was trying to get at.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:33 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

There was not spelling 'mistake' but a deliberate female spelling of a male name, which myself and other moderators have told him about before. Fred is doing the wind them up and then pretend they are getting at me routine, he's as good at it as the poster he was trying to get at.

Pfffft!

Fred the guy is not here to defend himself you know that so its actually quiet nasty what you did.

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Pfffft!

Fred the guy is not here to defend himself you know that so its actually quiet nasty what you did.

lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:41 pm

New Year unfortunately same old snide from some. Phil is gone, he will be back soon enough, in the mean while I'm sure there are other forums where posters can speak to him should they wish so to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:12 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:I got a message from Phil he said he left due to the argument he had with Victor and nems in the populal culture.

Ok folks.

As I said all along to Comrade Sassy who was his defender for a while against us "bullies" (her words) merely disagreeing with him is sufficient to set him off. He is too thick to realise that is what a site like this is all about debating from two different perspectives.

I trust Sassy you will be kind enough to either:-

1. Call Victor a bully for making him leave.(Thus ensuring impartial Moderation)

2. Withdraw your wholly unfounded accustaions that I was bullying the the bigot in the first place.

Either will suffice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:36 pm

Wrong on both counts.

At the time you were bullying him.

Victor moderated him correctly and he chose to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Drinky Sassy did comment on that specific thread.

So you are very wrong about Sass once again Wink
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:45 pm

I hate to pop in if I am not wanted, but I assume the "Phil" you are all referring to was a poster on other boards as well. From your descriptions of his antics he is the same Phil as I debated with at some length elsewhere. Initially I found him quite amenable but it soon became obvious that he was interested only in swamping the board with mostly totally irrelevant matter, then abusing posters who disagreed with him. He actually twice called me a liar when I disclosed certain facts from my own personal history. Had he not been hiding behind his computer he could have lived to regret his comments. I think he is incapable of change in that he has a psychological problem which reduces his output to that of an unruly child. I have no doubt that he spends the bulk of his time drifting from one forum to another and one topic to another - sad really isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:13 pm

dreamtime wrote:I hate to pop in if I am not wanted, but I assume the "Phil" you are all referring to was a poster on other boards as well. From your descriptions of his antics he is the same Phil as I debated with at some length elsewhere. Initially I found him quite amenable but it soon became obvious that he was interested only in swamping the board with mostly totally irrelevant matter, then abusing posters who disagreed with him. He actually twice called me a liar when I disclosed certain facts from my own personal history. Had he not been hiding behind his computer he could have lived to regret his comments. I think he is incapable of change in that he has a psychological problem which reduces his output to that of an unruly child. I have no doubt that he spends the bulk of his time drifting from one forum to another and one topic to another - sad really isn't it?

We have been trying to help, but we really can't allow him to come on a be abusive, if its not allowed for anyone else, its not allowed for Phil.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top