What do these medals mean?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What do these medals mean?

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hiya Fred.

Read back please and you may find your answer.

Hope that helped Wink

Sorry S/M - no explanation, that I can see, why
abuses are being allowed by certain Mods for l/W posters and not R/W -- Fred.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:03 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Fred you know the mods dont allow abuse on here regardless who it is.

I was referring to your first post to phil. He was just ranting on and you decided to goad.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Read above Fred, it has been done and the reason why it was not is also on

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:35 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Fred you know the mods dont allow abuse on here regardless who it is.

I was referring to your first post to phil. He was just ranting on and you decided to goad.

Once again I have to disagree, S/M - IMO it was not a rant, it was what could be loosly termed Verbal Diarrhea, when my children were six years old they could have written a better and more intelligent post than what was put forward by F A in that post. There was no substance or intellectual meaning to what in effect was a string of unconnected phrases. At the school I attended, any pupil writing in such an incoherant way would have immediately been put in the remedial class. --- I do not understand how anyone can defend the standard of communication skills in that post. Or there a more sinister reason?.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:39 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Once again I have to disagree, S/M - IMO it was not a rant, it was what could be loosly termed Verbal Diarrhea, when my children were six years old they could have written a better and more intelligent post than what was put forward by F A in that post. There was no substance or intellectual meaning to what in effect was a string of unconnected phrases. At the school I attended, any pupil writing in such an incoherant way would have immediately been put in the remedial class. --- I do not understand how anyone can defend the standard of communication skills in that post. Or there a more sinister reason?.

There is nothing to defend Fred. This is chat, where people don't have to put forward discussions, they just chat. That was what Phil was doing, chatting to anyone who might be around. Don't people chat where you come from, do they only hold upmarket discussion? You really can miserable you know, we all knew exactly what Phil was doing, and if it helped him at the time it didn't worry us. Take a chill pill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:48 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Thank you for your input - The phrase "cos yours is crap" was put in for the benefit of the uneducated post to which I was replying, that the author might just understand.

., It will be noticed that, according to his post, proper English appeared to be beyond his capability . As you obviously read the uneducated post and fully understood it, would you be so kind as to translate it into English for the rest of us who thought it was unintelligible rubbish and an insult to proper forum users. -- We eagerly await your translation. Regards Fred.

Fred, seriously, get a grip! Gawd. I sincerely hope that this mealy mouthed nasty little persona is not how you really are>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 am

Philagain wrote:I offered to cancel the tickets up there for Xmas. My brother got very upset with me, he said that he wanted Doug and i to come up in October, but you were not up for it. He says that he wants us up for Xmas, that is why we are travelling.

Now we are driving up! My best mate was going to be alone for Xmas, so now the cat boxes are out and we are taking the cats up there in the back of the car. I've been to the vet today and he has sedated them. So now we will all be going!
The more the merrier as my brother has said!

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Celtic Thunder Christmas - "Last Christmas"

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:19 am

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:43 am

My mate has suggested that we give the ticket away to a homeless person at KX, they are booked seats, and he/she will be able to sell them on, that is a very good idea IMO. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 am

Have a really good journey Phil, and a Great Christmas, sounds like it came out the best way xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:19 am

sassy1261 wrote:Have a really good journey Phil, and a Great Christmas, sounds like it came out the best way xx

Thanks Sassy!

Things are running in a very smooth nature, i'm just worried about the buffet on boxing day, that is when my other brother is coming over with my heavily pregnant sister in law.

My brother has been telling me how he and my sister in law have been making nasty and cutting comments about his new furniture, we have never got on, my brother has said please try to be nice, and ignore any cutting comments towards you or i.

I have suggested that they put duct tape over my mouth and that of my best friend who is also here. I will try my best, bite my lip, and not have anything to drink, i don't drink during the day, but something tells me that i'm going to get very irritated and i will find it very hard.

I swear to you, that my brother has just looked over my shoulder and has read some of this, now they are all singing 'rocking around the Xmas tree'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:42 am

Philagain wrote:

I swear to you, that my brother has just looked over my shoulder and has read some of this, now they are all singing 'rocking around the Xmas tree'

"have a happy holiday"

xxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:22 am

All major points that i have put across have been agreed, but i should back off and be less stubborn.

I'm a man of my principles, and i won't back off over important issues.

Why should I!

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top