Illegal Immigrant Rapist Jailed For 10 Years

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Illegal Immigrant Rapist Jailed For 10 Years

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Rebwar Omar, an illegal Iraqi immigrant, has been jailed for 10 years for rape

A car wash worker who attacked and raped a woman after making her share a taxi with him has been jailed for 10 years. Rebwar Omar, 29, an illegal immigrant originally from Iraq, was convicted of rape after a trial at Nottingham Crown Court. He was arrested at a car wash near Radcliffe-on-Trent after detectives used DNA to track down the attacker.

Detective Constable Shaun Pollard said Omar’s victim had been left completely traumatised by the attack in the early hours of April 16 this year.

Omar got into a taxi at the same time as his 23-year-old victim, claiming he was going the same way. When they left the cab at the Crown Island in Nottingham, he followed the woman and grabbed her around the throat before sexually assaulting her. The terrified woman managed to get away and flag down a taxi driver to raise the alarm.

DC Pollard said: "She was absolutely terrified and in fear of her life at the time but utterly distraught afterwards. It has had a significant impact on her life. She has not told any of her family or friends what has happened and, as a result, has been trying to cope with this on her own. Despite DNA evidence and injuries to the victim, Omar denied the offence. He has showed absolutely no remorse and by pleading not guilty has put his victim through the stressful ordeal of a trial in which she was cross-examined and had to relive the nightmare of her assault."

Omar will be deported once he has served his sentence.

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16134981

I'll believe that when I see it No

Why isn't he being deported NOW. He shouldn't be here anyway, he's a convicted rapist, why should we keep him? Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Re: Illegal Immigrant Rapist Jailed For 10 Years

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:38 pm

They hope we'll forgot we've been told he's going to be deported.. Rolling Eyes
perhaps someone should keep a list Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Angel wrote:They hope we'll forgot we've been told he's going to be deported.. Rolling Eyes
perhaps someone should keep a list Suspect

Maybe we need a Sticky thread Angel so we can keep a check Wink lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Maybe we need a Sticky thread Angel so we can keep a check Wink lol!

For 10 YEARS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:57 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

For 10 YEARS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid
he will be out in 5........
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 am

victorismyhero wrote:
he will be out in 5........

Crossed my mind after I had posted it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:28 am

If he is deported he would be back within a month.
Im not for one minute trying to have a go at the victim you all know me better than that but why didnt she tell the taxi driver she didnt know the man? Why didnt she ask to be taken to the nearest police station? Also I wonder why the first txi driver didnt twig something was up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:43 am

Nems Again wrote:If he is deported he would be back within a month.
Im not for one minute trying to have a go at the victim you all know me better than that but why didnt she tell the taxi driver she didnt know the man? Why didnt she ask to be taken to the nearest police station? Also I wonder why the first txi driver didnt twig something was up?

Expect he jumped in and said 'I'm going to the same place', got out at the end of the journey, then it says he followed her. She was pretty stupid to let him share the cab, but if he caught her off guard I expect she was worried, but when he got out and she walked off, she thought it was ok. When things happen suddenly we don't always react right. I hope I would have said 'bugger off, this is my cab', but you just never know what you'll do.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top