May I wish you all

View previous topic View next topic Go down

May I wish you all

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:54 pm

A VERY merry and happy.........winter solstice Very Happy Cake

blessed be to you all
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:57 pm

victorismyhero wrote:A VERY merry and happy.........winter solstice Very Happy Cake

blessed be to you all

Is that all about white/black witches (paganism) etc?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Philagain wrote:

Is that all about white/black witches (paganism) etc?



and druids......Yup....
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 pm

victorismyhero wrote:A VERY merry and happy.........winter solstice Very Happy Cake

blessed be to you all

You too dear Vic.

Happy and Merry Wnter Solstice.
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 pm

victorismyhero wrote:


and druids......Yup....

There were a couple of guys that used to go down my local pub many years ago, they always wore black robes and said that they were witches. So they would be into the darker side of things then?
What is the difference between the two, they were a bit strange but weren't rude or nasty or anything.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:04 pm

Thank you Victor, you too Very Happy xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Blessed be Victor, and hope you have a lovely time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Philagain wrote:

There were a couple of guys that used to go down my local pub many years ago, they always wore black robes and said that they were witches. So they would be into the darker side of things then?
What is the difference between the two, they were a bit strange but weren't rude or nasty or anything.

Hmmm...difficult to say...there is a lot of difference between say druids and wiccans (generally what today are considered witches), however just because they wore black robes does not mean they were necessarily into the dark side of things. The fact they were men AND said they were witches would tend to suggest they were knowlegable and thus fairly serious about their beliefs. as a rough generalisation, druids tend to wear white or grey or brown robes, the wiccans do seem to prefer black, but there is no hard and fast rule.
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Do gothic people fall within those realms?

I had gothic friends when i was younger, they always used to wear black clothing.
Lots of joss sticks etc.

I didn't like much of their music apart from 'my own personal Jesus' Can't remember the name of the band, but they were big in the 80's

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:15 pm

right...going to sign off for tonite...going to act as high priest for a little group of druids and wiccans for our midnight celebration (some things wiccans and druids hold in common)
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Philagain wrote:Do gothic people fall within those realms?

I had gothic friends when i was younger, they always used to wear black clothing.
Lots of joss sticks etc.

I didn't like much of their music apart from 'my own personal Jesus' Can't remember the name of the band, but they were big in the 80's


ummmm...goths....they can be ANY religion...gothic is a "style" rather than a world view.
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:16 pm

victorismyhero wrote:right...going to sign off for tonite...going to act as high priest for a little group of druids and wiccans for our midnight celebration (some things wiccans and druids hold in common)

I can see you as a High Priest! Just be careful about what you sacrifice Victor! Suspect Suspect

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by victorismyhero on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:18 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I can see you as a High Priest! Just be careful about what you sacrifice Victor! Suspect Suspect

well...it certainly wont be my virginity Rolling Rolling
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2597
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: May I wish you all

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:20 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

Hmmm...difficult to say...there is a lot of difference between say druids and wiccans (generally what today are considered witches), however just because they wore black robes does not mean they were necessarily into the dark side of things. The fact they were men AND said they were witches would tend to suggest they were knowlegable and thus fairly serious about their beliefs. as a rough generalisation, druids tend to wear white or grey or brown robes, the wiccans do seem to prefer black, but there is no hard and fast rule.

They were very serious about things. I didn't get into any kind of conversation with then, but they were always very smilie people. I heard about rituals etc...May have just been banter though, must say that no one in our local found them threatening in any way. Mind you, at one end of the pub you had all of the straight guys, a couple of rasta's, some drug dealers all playing pool, then at the other end a load of gay people.
The pub was run by an Irish Catholic couple.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum