HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Thank you all sooooo much. I didn't expect to, thought I would feel very miserable, but I have had a lovely day. My OH went to work and didn't give me a birthday card, and I was both surprised and sad. Apparantly they had promised to deliver at 9, but they did not until 2.30, the hugest boquet, card, which had had left with them, and Thornton's chocs. Then grandaughter and youngest grandson came back from town with bath luxury stuff, and then to top it all my eldest daughter and grandson arrived back, he was carrying a bottle of champagne and the largest chocolate cheesecake you have seen, and she had a really pretty bracelet and necklace for me. So I have been hugely spoit, plied with drink, hic! and am so full I can't move! No eating for me until Christmas Day. It has all been made even better by this thread and all the cards I had from friends and family, and so many emails from all over the world, I am quite overwhelmed. Thank you so much every one of you for making it a lovely, lovely day xxxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:13 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Thank you all sooooo much. I didn't expect to, thought I would feel very miserable, but I have had a lovely day. My OH went to work and didn't give me a birthday card, and I was both surprised and sad. Apparantly they had promised to deliver at 9, but they did not until 2.30, the hugest boquet, card, which had had left with them, and Thornton's chocs. Then grandaughter and youngest grandson came back from town with bath luxury stuff, and then to top it all my eldest daughter and grandson arrived back, he was carrying a bottle of champagne and the largest chocolate cheesecake you have seen, and she had a really pretty bracelet and necklace for me. So I have been hugely spoit, plied with drink, hic! and am so full I can't move! No eating for me until Christmas Day. It has all been made even better by this thread and all the cards I had from friends and family, and so many emails from all over the world, I am quite overwhelmed. Thank you so much every one of you for making it a lovely, lovely day xxxx

Glad that you had a great day Sassy! Xmas fun to come very soon! Cool

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Philagain wrote:

Glad that you had a great day Sassy! Xmas fun to come very soon! Cool

Thanks Phil xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:36 pm

now now Mr D.....nicely please
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:39 pm

victorismyhero wrote:now now Mr D.....nicely please

Only answering a direct question honestly! Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:13 pm

posts above removed..inappropriate mod victor

Which meant I could take my one off Victor - Sassy cheers
avatar
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2011-02-15
Location : cheshire

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:18 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Thank you all sooooo much. I didn't expect to, thought I would feel very miserable, but I have had a lovely day. My OH went to work and didn't give me a birthday card, and I was both surprised and sad. Apparantly they had promised to deliver at 9, but they did not until 2.30, the hugest boquet, card, which had had left with them, and Thornton's chocs. Then grandaughter and youngest grandson came back from town with bath luxury stuff, and then to top it all my eldest daughter and grandson arrived back, he was carrying a bottle of champagne and the largest chocolate cheesecake you have seen, and she had a really pretty bracelet and necklace for me. So I have been hugely spoit, plied with drink, hic! and am so full I can't move! No eating for me until Christmas Day. It has all been made even better by this thread and all the cards I had from friends and family, and so many emails from all over the world, I am quite overwhelmed. Thank you so much every one of you for making it a lovely, lovely day xxxx


Sounds just like a Perfect Day cheers and well deserved xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Thanks dear x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:18 am

victorismyhero wrote:posts above removed..inappropriate mod victor

Which meant I could take my one off Victor - Sassy cheers

Who's posts were removed? Question

Yours and Phils

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Glad you had a lovely Time Sass xxxxx
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 44
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:06 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Thank you all sooooo much. I didn't expect to, thought I would feel very miserable, but I have had a lovely day. My OH went to work and didn't give me a birthday card, and I was both surprised and sad. Apparantly they had promised to deliver at 9, but they did not until 2.30, the hugest boquet, card, which had had left with them, and Thornton's chocs. Then grandaughter and youngest grandson came back from town with bath luxury stuff, and then to top it all my eldest daughter and grandson arrived back, he was carrying a bottle of champagne and the largest chocolate cheesecake you have seen, and she had a really pretty bracelet and necklace for me. So I have been hugely spoit, plied with drink, hic! and am so full I can't move! No eating for me until Christmas Day. It has all been made even better by this thread and all the cards I had from friends and family, and so many emails from all over the world, I am quite overwhelmed. Thank you so much every one of you for making it a lovely, lovely day xxxx

WOW that sounds like a perfect birthday! I'm glad you had such a lovely time Sassy I love you xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 am

oh bum'oles!!!!

why am i always sodding late with everything!!

so sorry i missed your birthday, sassy

you have had a rough time i know, and reading through this thread, it sounds like you had a fabulous time on your birthday. xxxx

with your zest for life we will all be celebrating your birthday 40 years from now

glad it was good for you sass

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:06 pm

gelico wrote:oh bum'oles!!!!

why am i always sodding late with everything!!

so sorry i missed your birthday, sassy

you have had a rough time i know, and reading through this thread, it sounds like you had a fabulous time on your birthday. xxxx

with your zest for life we will all be celebrating your birthday 40 years from now

glad it was good for you sass

Oh Geli, I giggled all the way through reading that! oh bum'oles just set me off!! Rolling Rolling

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Sorry its late but


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEST FRIEND SASS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum