Disappearing threads and posts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Disappearing threads and posts.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:57 pm

There seems to be some kind of system glitch on this site. It has been happening for a few days now. Threads are started and posts written and posted, then within half an hour they are nowhere to be seen. --- No explanation or reason having ever been given. It has also been noticed that the wording of a couple of posted posts appear to be being altered. Now there may be some kind of nasty malware present and I'm sure Seren will investigate this phenomenon. I look forward to hearing that the problem has been dealt with.

Back to top Go down

Re: Disappearing threads and posts.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:22 pm

No Glitch, posts have been deleted because they break the forum rules. Explanations are given , and when you call a male poster by a female name to be demeaning it is changed.

Posts that are against the rules are moderated.

This thread was moved because it is not a news story. S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:59 pm

sassy1261 wrote:No Glitch, posts have been deleted because they break the forum rules. Explanations are given , and when you call a male poster by a female name to be demeaning it is changed.

Posts that are against the rules are moderated.

This thread was moved because it is not a news story. S

You'd think it was rocket science the way they go on lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Oh for the love of God Mary and Jesus!!!!!!!!

Stop ruining this site!

This is a calm and serene place WHERE ADULTS ARE SUPPOSED TO DEBATE!
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:23 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Oh for the love of God Mary and Jesus!!!!!!!!

Stop ruining this site!

This is a calm and serene place WHERE ADULTS ARE SUPPOSED TO DEBATE!

Difficult isn't it!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:24 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Difficult isn't it!!!!

I feel like banging my head on a brick wall!

Lol
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:27 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

I feel like banging my head on a brick wall!

Lol

Wrong! I feel like banging THEIR heads against a brick wall! Laughing Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:28 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Razz Razz

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:08 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I take it that is the standard punishment in the Kremlin 1261 -- I thought Britain, not being a communist country was a bit more civilised than that. -------------- May I suggest that you should never give way to anger, it is really such a fruitless emotion, it never solves anything and can cloud ones judgement. ------ Friendship, Humour and Laughter are so much better for the soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:17 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

I take it that is the standard punishment in the Kremlin 1261 -- I thought Britain, not being a communist country was a bit more civilised than that. -------------- May I suggest that you should never give way to anger, it is really such a fruitless emotion, it never solves anything and can cloud ones judgement. ------ Friendship, Humour and Laughter are so much better for the soul.

That was humour Bloggsy, thats why is had a lol after it. You couldn't make me angry, bored yes, angry no, in the scheme of things a few posts by you are not exactly significant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:46 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

That was humour Bloggsy, thats why is had a lol after it. You couldn't make me angry, bored yes, angry no, in the scheme of things a few posts by you are not exactly significant.

OOH --- do I detect a bit of huff. Comrade 1261 is not amused. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

On a more serious note, surely as a moderator you should be encouraging posters to express their opinions for discussion and set an example to encourage new members and retain existing ones. Not casting insults at those whose views you disagree with in an attempt to drive them away.................... Oh I nearly forgot, my I.D is fred bloggs and as you deleted a post a couple of days ago when a poster added a letter to another poster's name, I hope you will be even handed and delete your post above for the same reason. As a moderator you should never show bias.

Last edited by fred bloggs on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Oh give over Ada.......

your opinions and views are one thing....your deliberate attempts to goad another poster are something else entirely....your views will not be moderated...your goading will......
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:58 pm

victorismyhero wrote:Oh give over Ada.......

your opinions and views are one thing....your deliberate attempts to goad another poster are something else entirely....your views will not be moderated...your goading will......

Thank you Peter Victor. I see childishness and name calling is the order of today Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 am

Well,Fred...if you want me to be particularly professional, clinical, humourless and cold...I CAN be....but you wont like it...beleive me....nobody like the dark side of me.....not even me.....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:45 am

Isn't it strange though, no matter what site you go on, it's ALWAYS the same poster goading people into reacting to his posts and then crying to the Mods that he's being victimised! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:05 am

MrDoodles wrote:Isn't it strange though, no matter what site you go on, it's ALWAYS the same poster goading people into reacting to his posts and then crying to the Mods that he's being victimised! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Mr D, fancy talking about Fred like that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 am

victorismyhero wrote:Well,Fred...if you want me to be particularly professional, clinical, humourless and cold...I CAN be....but you wont like it...beleive me....nobody like the dark side of me.....not even me.....

Tut tut - Such drama !! Peter Victor, We all want you to behave professionally, like other good moderators do on this forum. Getting involved in personal hatred just because someone does not share your political views is counter productive, divisive and unbecoming in a moderator.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I no longer wish to waste my precious leisure time responding to 1261's goading, name calling, and spite, it is taking up time which in my opinion would be much better spent in good old fashioned debate in an adult atmosphere of respect and consideration. I have noticed of late her attacks are becoming more frequent and even more nasty. This is not good for the forum or for my enjoyment of it. To that end, as far as I am concerned, she is now "Persona non grata" and as of this post I have no wish to take account of her opinions or reply in any way. No doubt she will continue, but I will now be outwith her "web of spite". This hopefully will allow proper debate to be my one and only concern and get back to enjoying this forum as I did when I first joined, where good debate was what mattered. --- I have now said all I have to say on this matter. --- Fred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:31 am

fred bloggs wrote:

Tut tut - Such drama !! Peter Victor, We all want you to behave professionally, like other good moderators do on this forum. Getting involved in personal hatred just because someone does not share your political views is counter productive, divisive and unbecoming in a moderator.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I no longer wish to waste my precious leisure time responding to 1261's goading, name calling, and spite, it is taking up time which in my opinion would be much better spent in good old fashioned debate in an adult atmosphere of respect and consideration. I have noticed of late her attacks are becoming more frequent and even more nasty. This is not good for the forum or for my enjoyment of it. To that end, as far as I am concerned, she is now "Persona non grata" and as of this post I have no wish to take account of her opinions or reply in any way. No doubt she will continue, but I will now be outwith her "web of spite". This hopefully will allow proper debate to be my one and only concern and get back to enjoying this forum as I did when I first joined, where good debate was what mattered. --- I have now said all I have to say on this matter. --- Fred

Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling

You mean you are going to give up name calling and spite Fred! Whoop Whoop!

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:14 pm

thread locked...mod victor
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down