Is Christmas a good time of year?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Christmas a good time of year?

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 am

IMO Christmas relates to close family ties, where there are kids opening their presents etc. Cool

When a tie is broken, between brothers, where one of those brothers, they don't want to even have much to do with the other brother at all, even though he runs a bank

IMO There are certain pigs, that are intent on creating a distance, If they aren't at the real professional sect. Like you have to be married with kids etc....

I bought my little brother the Star Wars box set for Xmas. That is what i want, and he have to keep myself from ripping the present open, then buying another one for him. I know that, that would be the ultimate present for him

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Christmas a good time of year?

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:26 am

In answer to the very disjointed O.P. I would argue that Christmas is a time for families and friends to enjoy time together in an atmosphere of love and harmony. The giving and receiving of our gifts and the most important gift of all whch is giving of our time and love to those whom we hold dear. In answer to the title question YES Christmas is a great time of the year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:57 am

Christmas is a lovely time of year for those with loving familes, but hell for those by themselves. Immediately after Christmas, there is a rise is divorces.

If your life is good, it makes it better (and I am not talking money). However, if it is bad, it makes it worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:35 pm

Christmas must be a horrible time for people whohave lost a loved one.

Eid is always depressing for me as i miss my dad very much. I have been very blessed having a loving family so not having my dad makes it worse. Going to the cemetary is always the hardest at that time of year.

Phil give the prsent to your brother and buy another one for yourself. For your mums sake try your best With your brothers even if there arent as loving back as you want them to be.

xxx
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Christmas must be a horrible time for people whohave lost a loved one.

Eid is always depressing for me as i miss my dad very much. I have been very blessed having a loving family so not having my dad makes it worse. Going to the cemetary is always the hardest at that time of year.

Phil give the prsent to your brother and buy another one for yourself. For your mums sake try your best With your brothers even if there arent as loving back as you want them to be.

xxx

I'm just going to buy another one for myself SM. This will be the second Christmas without my mum, that i why i'm a bit down about it.

I get on very well with one of my brothers, but not with the other one. The other one won't be around that much, as he is spending Xmas with his wifes family.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Philagain wrote:

I'm just going to buy another one for myself SM. This will be the second Christmas without my mum, that i why i'm a bit down about it.

I get on very well with one of my brothers, but not with the other one. The other one won't be around that much, as he is spending Xmas with his wifes family.

I totally understand how you must be feeling.

Invite your brother ( the one you get on well with) and spend christmas together. Watch the star wars box set.

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

I totally understand how you must be feeling.

Invite your brother ( the one you get on well with) and spend christmas together. Watch the star wars box set.

We are staying with him for Christmas. Probably will watch the box set! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm

Philagain wrote:

We are staying with him for Christmas. Probably will watch the box set! Very Happy

Brilliant. Thats fantastic news. xxx
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoodles on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:02 pm

If you have plenty of money and haven't lost family members round Christmas, I'm sure it's a great time of the year! Twisted Evil Sad
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by prinze on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 pm

Christmas is always a good time of the year. Now although as a muslim i dont strictly celebrate christmas but i love it when the whole family has days off work so we can relax and enjoy everyone company. We do eat together as a whole family and have a great time !

Roll on xmas ......

prinze
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 pm

They always say that you can choose your friends but not your family. I love my family and wouldn't change them for the world.

I don't see much of my brother either Phil which makes me terribly sad. Relationships are complicated Sad

Christmas is a very special time. A time for forgiveness, love, giving, friendship I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:52 pm

'You have surrounded yourself with idiots for far too long, they have crushed your personality'

My best mate this evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Philagain wrote:'You have surrounded yourself with idiots for far too long, they have crushed your personality'

My best mate this evening.

What a dreadful thing to say about your best mate and your partner !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:06 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

What a dreadful thing to say about your best mate and your partner !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

dig dig, snipe snipe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:26 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

dig dig, snipe snipe.

All the time on various different threads, then i get threatened No

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Philagain wrote:

All the time on various different threads, then i get threatened No

you mean by me phil? well you shouldnt have posted your "f**k you post for no good reason should you...
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

you mean by me phil? well you shouldnt have posted your "f**k you post for no good reason should you...

I did not. you are very bias. Doodles posted insult, bloggs quoted it then i replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Philagain wrote:

I did not. you are very bias. Doodles posted insult, bloggs quoted it then i replied.

I did sadly miss that whole exchange so can't comment on it directly. But I will say this. You wont find a less biased mod than Victor. He is ultra tolerant of things people say compared to the rest of us, I have yet to see Victor make a call on which I would disagree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Me Too, and sorry Phil, but you made the video post first, so in this case it was you who started it. Have asked you to leave it to us.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoodles on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:12 pm

You lot never learn, do you! Evil or Very Mad
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:35 am

I think Christmas is probably the best thing that Christianity ever gave us.

it's a great time with presents, days off from work to spend with loved ones and loads of yummy food PLUS tons of old Xmas movies on the telly.

I love it!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 am

Seren wrote:I think Christmas is probably the best thing that Christianity ever gave us.

it's a great time with presents, days off from work to spend with loved ones and loads of yummy food PLUS tons of old Xmas movies on the telly.

I love it!!!!

Have a good one Seren.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:32 am

sassy1261 wrote:Me Too, and sorry Phil, but you made the video post first, so in this case it was you who started it. Have asked you to leave it to us.

And we will help you insult those R/Wingers all you like in a biased sort of way.

Just an observation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:12 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

And we will help you insult those R/Wingers all you like in a biased sort of way.

Just an observation.

You are a very odd man. Phil has been moderated exactly the same way anyone else would, and as you support the SNP YOU ARE THE MOST LEFT WING ON THESE BOARDS!!!!!!! much as you try and pretend otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

You are a very odd man. Phil has been moderated exactly the same way anyone else would, and as you support the SNP YOU ARE THE MOST LEFT WING ON THESE BOARDS!!!!!!! much as you try and pretend otherwise.

My dear misguided moderator. You've got it wrong again. You obviously don't understand Scottish politics. The SNP is a party which represents ALL Scots who care for their country. We don't have class and other petty irrelevant divisions like you have down there. Our membership includes those from the centre left to the centre right. Our aim is to make Scotland the best place to live and work for ALL Scots. This obviously involves working together and helping to achieve this objective. Yes, everyone in the SNP will tell you that there are a couple of policies which they personally do not favour, but, we work together on the policies we agree on and compromise on the others. I know this is difficult for those south of the border to comprehend, but like it or not, get used to it because that's what the SNP are about. -- I am very proud to be a member!!. --------------------I find English party politics very ODD, there is never a shared goal of improvement it seems to be about creating divisions in English society. But if that's what the English want then I will not critisise. -- So please do not critisise the Scots political system.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top