SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:21 pm

Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat while 'U.S. soldiers' stand around laughing
Video is thought to have been filmed last month
By GRAHAM SMITH
Last updated at 5:21 PM on 15th December 2011

Comments (101)
Share

This is the sickening moment a group of men thought to be U.S. soldiers cheer on a man as he beats a sheep to death with a baseball bat.

The horrific video, which was posted on YouTube, shows the cowering animal suffer a merciless assault that lasts less than 30 seconds.

It is claimed that the footage was shot in Afghanistan last month.


No mercy: A man dressed in western clothing and surrounded by what appear to be U.S. soldiers sets about beating a sheep to death


The video, which was supposedly filmed in Afghanistan last month, shows the cowering animal suffer a merciless assault that lasts less than 30 seconds

It was filmed on November 6, the first day of the Islamic religious festival Eid al-Adha.

 
More...
Pet owners launch lawsuit after bomb-sniffing dogs bound for Afghanistan are left to die at U.S. airport
Saviour of 2,000 Afghans who saved a baby's life executed by the Taliban
Eid al-Adha - or the Festival Of Sacrifice - is a four-day event celebrated by Muslims worldwide. It commemorates the obedience of Ibrahim to sacrifice his son Ishmael to God, before God gave him a sheep to sacrifice instead.

It is unknown whether the man who cruelly beats the sheep to death in the video is an American as he is not dressed in a soldier's uniform.


The animal was dragged into the room by a man dressed in a U.S. soldier's uniform and then pushed towards its doom by what looks like a young Afghan boy


Outrage: YouTube viewers have already taken to the video-sharing website in force to voice their disgust at the footage

EID AL-ADHA - THE FESTIVAL OF SACRIFICE
Falls on the 10th day of the Islamic calendar's last month
Muslims celebrate by slaughtering sheep, goats and cattle
It marks the end of the annual hajj pilgrimage to the Muslim holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia
The celebration is in commemoration of the prophet Ibrahim's readiness to sacrifice his son Ismail to show obedience to God
While part of the meat of a slaughtered animal is consumed by those involved, the other part is donated to the needy according to religious practice.
He is, however, surrounded by men who appear to be U.S. troops stationed in Afghanistan.

The video starts with the terrified sheep being dragged into a large open room by a heavily-tattooed soldier.

A man dressed in western clothes and wearing a baseball cap then viciously swings a metal bat at the creature's head.

To whoops and cheers from around ten or so spectators, including what looks like a delighted Afghan boy jumping up and down, he delivers a further ten blows.

The sheep is by this stage lying dead on the floor as the men gather around the animal and continue to scream in excitement.

Outraged YouTube viewers have already taken to the video-sharing website in force to voice their disgust at the footage.

One, Paprika1970, writes: 'The fact that they are soldiers, that they are committing such a brutal slaughter, that they are laughing, having fun, and cheering is really sickening.'

Bluewavec2004 adds: 'I honestly don't understand this. You club an animal over the head, see the panic in its eyes as it convulses on the floor in a last desperate attempt to escape and that leaves this entire group of human beings totally unaffected.

'So unbelievably sad, for all of us.'

The video is so graphic that MailOnline has decided against posting it here.

 
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Nobody believed me, but it was absolutely true, when the war in Iraq started I was living in Taunton and my neighbour's son had just joined the Army and was with one of the first lot sent out. He came back six months later, totally traumatised, had to leave the army. When his mum finally got out of him what had got him in such a state, it turned out that some American soldiers had shot up a car, dragged out the dead men inside, cut their heads off and used them as footballs. Smelly etc said I was lying. I wasn't. He told her the Americans had been so hyped up when they went out there, they were doing all kinds of things. So I'm surprised by that story SM, but its bloody sickening.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Yeah, because it would have been much more humane to slit it's throat and let it bleed to death/drown in it's own blood! Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:16 pm

MrDoodles wrote:Yeah, because it would have been much more humane to slit it's throat and let it bleed to death/drown in it's own blood! Rolling Eyes

Yes is would, because it is brain dead within seconds, and with no blood in the brain it can feel nothing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:29 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Yes is would, because it is brain dead within seconds, and with no blood in the brain it can feel nothing.

Sorry sassy, you obviously missed the irony of a Muslim, posting about Animal Welfare! Twisted Evil

I didn't! Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:35 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Sorry sassy, you obviously missed the irony of a Muslim, posting about Animal Welfare! Twisted Evil

I didn't! Evil or Very Mad

No, I didn't miss that you were trying to be ironic, the trouble was you were coming from something that was not the truth. I have personal experience about what happens when the carotid artery bleeds out, I have said before, and I know for a fact that you lose feeling within seconds. It might look bad, but it is more humane than a bolt, which does not go through the brain, it has a large impact, and does not necessarily stop pain, as has been shown again and again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:21 am

MrDoodles wrote:

Sorry sassy, you obviously missed the irony of a Muslim, posting about Animal Welfare! Twisted Evil

I didn't! Evil or Very Mad

Unless you are a bloody vegetarian do you see the 'irony' in your post?

I eat meat but i dont go around kicking and punching animals and beat the crap out of them till the die.

Think before you post!
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:25 am

sassy1261 wrote:Nobody believed me, but it was absolutely true, when the war in Iraq started I was living in Taunton and my neighbour's son had just joined the Army and was with one of the first lot sent out. He came back six months later, totally traumatised, had to leave the army. When his mum finally got out of him what had got him in such a state, it turned out that some American soldiers had shot up a car, dragged out the dead men inside, cut their heads off and used them as footballs. Smelly etc said I was lying. I wasn't. He told her the Americans had been so hyped up when they went out there, they were doing all kinds of things. So I'm surprised by that story SM, but its bloody sickening.

Smelly doesnt believe anyone! He didnt believe me when i told him the police came with guns to arrest me and my siblings on someone saying it was us with no damn proof!

As to the story it just shows not all soliders are as nice and brave as they like us to believe!

What a truly sickening act.
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:10 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Unless you are a bloody vegetarian do you see the 'irony' in your post?

I eat meat but i dont go around kicking and punching animals and beat the crap out of them till the die.

Think before you post!

I do before every post! Twisted Evil

I was in no way condoning the act, just thought it ironic that it was you (a Muslim) posting about it, when it's your barbaric Religion that has brought Halal slaughter to this Country, despite the fact that the Koran States that there is no need to eat it in a non-Muslim Country! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 am

MrDoodles wrote:

I do before every post! Twisted Evil

I was in no way condoning the act, just thought it ironic that it was you (a Muslim) posting about it, when it's your barbaric Religion that has brought Halal slaughter to this Country, despite the fact that the Koran States that there is no need to eat it in a non-Muslim Country! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

Well, I happen to think that halal is a lot more humane than the bolt if done properly and all the main arteries to the brain are servered in one cut, and yes, if I had to chose between that and a bolt for myself, I'd chose the cut.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:05 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Well, I happen to think that halal is a lot more humane than the bolt if done properly and all the main arteries to the brain are servered in one cut, and yes, if I had to chose between that and a bolt for myself, I'd chose the cut.

Ken Bigley may disagree with you! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:12 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Ken Bigley may disagree with you! Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Oh don't be ridiculous, in words of one syllable, although talking about it is disgusting, he did not have his throat cut in a way to kill as quickly as possible, he had his head hacked off.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:51 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

I do before every post! Twisted Evil

I was in no way condoning the act, just thought it ironic that it was you (a Muslim) posting about it, when it's your barbaric Religion that has brought Halal slaughter to this Country, despite the fact that the Koran States that there is no need to eat it in a non-Muslim Country! Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes

You clearly didnt.

This thread is about Soliders kicking and beating up an animal.

Just because I posted it you wanted bring my religion into it.

If you want to post about halaal meat then start another thread.

Again THINK before posting.
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:02 pm

Do you seriously expect anything to be done about this ? I very much doubt it !

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SWINES.........Outrage as footage emerges from Afghanistan of man beating to death a sheep with baseball bat

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:18 pm

prinze wrote:Do you seriously expect anything to be done about this ? I very much doubt it !

No i dont.

It just shows not all soliders are brave and innocent!

Some are scums
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum