A Homosexual former priest has been found guilty of 19 sex abuse charges against three men.

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Homosexual former priest has been found guilty of 19 sex abuse charges against three men.

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:19 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-16177112 We are hearing about those type of offences too often these days. Is there some kind of perversion epidemic in Europe at the moment?. What do others think?.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Homosexual former priest has been found guilty of 19 sex abuse charges against three men.

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:05 am

fred bloggs wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-16177112 We are hearing about those type of offences too often these days. Is there some kind of perversion epidemic in Europe at the moment?. What do others think?.

It seems to be mostly RC Priests. I think it is inevitable if you refuse to allow that they are sexual beings and bind them to a life of celibacy, when they are living amongst the normal world. People are not made to be celibate, and it is time the RC Church recognised that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Homosexual former priest has been found guilty of 19 sex abuse charges against three men.

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:12 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

It seems to be mostly RC Priests. I think it is inevitable if you refuse to allow that they are sexual beings and bind them to a life of celibacy, when they are living amongst the normal world. People are not made to be celibate, and it is time the RC Church recognised that.


We read every single day about people that are abusers and they're not all RC Priests.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Homosexual former priest has been found guilty of 19 sex abuse charges against three men.

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:19 pm

Angel wrote:


We read every single day about people that are abusers and they're not all RC Priests.



I agree Angel, misread Fred's post, thought he was talking about the church, but you are right, it is everywhere. Did it always go on and we did not hear about it? So many case now, its horrendous.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A Homosexual former priest has been found guilty of 19 sex abuse charges against three men.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum