Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 pm

My grandson had popped to the local shop, just come upstairs with a 400GRAM bar to cheer me up bless him! That really is enough to go round everyone!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:11 pm

sassy1261 wrote:My grandson had popped to the local shop, just come upstairs with a 400GRAM bar to cheer me up bless him! That really is enough to go round everyone!


What a little darling !! xxx

Actually, I believe that chocolate can be good for releasing something or other that makes you feel better. Again, it might just be something I dreamt up, but I'm sure it's true.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Is it Cadburys??? Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Angel wrote:


What a little darling !! xxx

Actually, I believe that chocolate can be good for releasing something or other that makes you feel better. Again, it might just be something I dreamt up, but I'm sure it's true.

I'm sure you are right Angel. Works for me anyway!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Feelthelove wrote:Is it Cadburys??? Very Happy


Yep!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:27 pm

sassy1261 wrote:My grandson had popped to the local shop, just come upstairs with a 400GRAM bar to cheer me up bless him! That really is enough to go round everyone!

Save some for me!

xxxx
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:32 pm

sassy1261 wrote:


Yep!!!!!

Then YES YES YES please bounce xxxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Only ate 2 squares, so there is plenty left!!!!! xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:43 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Only ate 2 squares, so there is plenty left!!!!! xx

Hope you are feeling better hun.

Eat the rest Slllooowwwly. Wink

xxxxx
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:45 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hope you are feeling better hun.

Eat the rest Slllooowwwly. Wink

xxxxx

Got to! My monthly box from Hotel Chocolate came today, but I am going to take it to my Mum and Dad's for Christmas.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:47 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Got to! My monthly box from Hotel Chocolate came today, but I am going to take it to my Mum and Dad's for Christmas.

Sounds delicious! I decided to buy some Lindt chocolate couldnt resist it! Lol!!! Bad bad SM!
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:51 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Sounds delicious! I decided to buy some Lindt chocolate couldnt resist it! Lol!!! Bad bad SM!

Nothing bad about eating chocolate in moderation, its good for you. Hotel Chocolate do a 50% milk chocolate, slightly less sweet that Cadburys with a stronger chocolate taste, just as creamy. I adore it!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:02 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Nothing bad about eating chocolate in moderation, its good for you. Hotel Chocolate do a 50% milk chocolate, slightly less sweet that Cadburys with a stronger chocolate taste, just as creamy. I adore it!

You do its ME you are talking to right?

Moderation??? What's that?
lol!
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:32 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

You do its ME you are talking to right?

Moderation??? What's that?
lol!

I forgot, OTT every time!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I forgot, OTT every time!
Embarassed


avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1169
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:19 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Only ate 2 squares, so there is plenty left!!!!! xx

Shocked

you utter pig sassy

you best send what's left to me

Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:24 pm

gelico wrote:

Shocked

you utter pig sassy

you best send what's left to me

Twisted Evil

I will, honest!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:23 pm

gelico wrote:

Shocked

you utter pig sassy

you best send what's left to me

Twisted Evil

Please Gelico, share xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Would anyone like a bit of Chocolate?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum