Additional forums

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by gelico on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:13 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I saw that, he sure put Allakaka right!

i find allakaka incredibly weird tbh - i dont get him at all i must confess Rolling Eyes

gelico
Senior Member

Posts : 598
Points : 415
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by gelico on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:14 pm

Angel wrote:


That's the beauty of forums. Whilst we all have opinions on subjects, to fight our own corner in a debate, we need to research the topic to counter any argument or to support our own.

At least, Didge doesn't shout *CITE* every time like someone who's name I shan't mention does...

hahahaha - very true angel, very true......i cant remember who that was, lol

gelico
Senior Member

Posts : 598
Points : 415
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Angel on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm

gelico wrote:

hahahaha - very true angel, very true......i cant remember who that was, lol


lol! I'm sure I did more research arguing with 'he who must not be mentioned' than I ever did throughout my entire student days.
avatar
Angel
Just Joking
Just Joking

Posts : 1328
Points : 544
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:30 pm

gelico wrote:

i find allakaka incredibly weird tbh - i dont get him at all i must confess Rolling Eyes

I really thought I knew him. I had an occasion when i was in chatbox with him, everyone was gone, and we had a brilliant conversation about blues and jazz in New Orleans etc, and he was really nice, and last Feb he sent me pms to keep my chin up. Then I found at the same time he had been upping VOD's points etc, because of keeping the BNP end up or something, this was while VOD was being vile. I just don't get what happened to him. I used to call him Blues Man and we had a banter going, then bang, found he was working behind my back. I was really sad, which was very silly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by gelico on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:43 pm

Angel wrote:


lol! I'm sure I did more research arguing with 'he who must not be mentioned' than I ever did throughout my entire student days.

so he has inspired you then, you might say

scary thought in a way Shocked

gelico
Senior Member

Posts : 598
Points : 415
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by gelico on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:51 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I really thought I knew him. I had an occasion when i was in chatbox with him, everyone was gone, and we had a brilliant conversation about blues and jazz in New Orleans etc, and he was really nice, and last Feb he sent me pms to keep my chin up. Then I found at the same time he had been upping VOD's points etc, because of keeping the BNP end up or something, this was while VOD was being vile. I just don't get what happened to him. I used to call him Blues Man and we had a banter going, then bang, found he was working behind my back. I was really sad, which was very silly.

not really sass - it may not be irl but your honesty and the fact that you are genuine person online as you are irl means you kind of expect everyone else to be the same. to be fair i think most of us are the same people on line as we are irl. but when you put your trust in many people there are going to be instances when you are slapped in the face so to speak, (believe me i know) however on balance i think you meet much more people who you can trust than who you cant. same as irl.

dont change sassy

I love you

gelico
Senior Member

Posts : 598
Points : 415
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2011-03-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:57 pm

gelico wrote:

not really sass - it may not be irl but your honesty and the fact that you are genuine person online as you are irl means you kind of expect everyone else to be the same. to be fair i think most of us are the same people on line as we are irl. but when you put your trust in many people there are going to be instances when you are slapped in the face so to speak, (believe me i know) however on balance i think you meet much more people who you can trust than who you cant. same as irl.

dont change sassy

I love you

I sometimes wish I could! I can only be me, even when I have name changed everyone always recognises me!

PS, agree you meet more people you can trust, I've made some brilliant friends on line. Even on dating sites, fella's I went out with have become friends. OH gets quite jealous, he doesn't think I can just be friends with them, but I said, this is me, don't do cheating, like keeping friends, not going to change, so he has realised he is not just a friends, they are!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Angel on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm

gelico wrote:

so he has inspired you then, you might say

scary thought in a way Shocked


Scary....but wonderfully satisfying when I was able to prove him wrong on several occasions. .... lol!
avatar
Angel
Just Joking
Just Joking

Posts : 1328
Points : 544
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:27 pm

I wouldn't bother with the monster ball. That facebook site, which i did join once, i had people contacting me that i really didn't want to hear from. That is going to be like a stalkers paradise!

Evil or Very Mad Some of the comments were quite interesting, but i think that it took me about three days to delete the account, and i only bothered to look once. affraid affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by MrDoodles on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:39 am

Deleted:

I thought you weren't coming back unless Seren bowed to your demands? Question Rolling Eyes

Stop the goading, it will not be tolerated
avatar
MrDoodles
Senior Member

Posts : 3935
Points : 5134
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 56
Location : Spalding

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:00 am

MrDoodles wrote:Deleted

I thought you weren't coming back unless Seren bowed to your demands? Question Rolling Eyes
Stop the Goading, it will not be tolerated



Deleted


It does not matter what someone said on another site, on here being abusive will not be tolerated

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am

Was not goading Sassy, No need for you to delete the post. Doesn't really matter though, I was just stating facts and doing a bit of fishing. -- At least we know now that your little Friend is back. Happy Guy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 am

fred bloggs wrote:Was not goading Sassy, No need for you to delete the post. Doesn't really matter though, I was just stating facts and doing a bit of fishing. -- At least we know now that your little Friend is back. Happy Guy

There was no need for fishing, he was making it perfectly obvious who he was, and we are not going to have a continuation of ADO filth on here, and it was goading. So lets just continue as civilised human beings Fred, not animals setting about each other.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:37 am

Have to agree with you when you say "we are not going to have a continuation of ADO filth on here" so if he does not do it, he will have no retalliation from myself. There will be no need.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:38 am

fred bloggs wrote:Have to agree with you when you say "we are not going to have a continuation of ADO filth on here" so if he does not do it, he will have no retalliation from myself. There will be no need.

Glad to hear it, thanks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:37 pm

gelico wrote:

oh right thanks, cos it's been niggling the hell out of me. i thought you were upset over what i was saying to phil.
be honest with me though, did i come across as really nasty??? did i go too far??? at least in your opinion???
that's why i said that sass was right in saying about it bringing out the worst in folk. No

No, it wasn't what you were saying Gelico, you weren't being nasty at all. Just fighting a battle which wasn't yours I think, if I'm honest I love you xxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Drinky on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Philagain wrote:I wouldn't bother with the monster ball. That facebook site, which i did join once, i had people contacting me that i really didn't want to hear from. That is going to be like a stalkers paradise!

Evil or Very Mad Some of the comments were quite interesting, but i think that it took me about three days to delete the account, and i only bothered to look once. affraid affraid


I thought it an interesting means of giving poeople a new start. There are some who have offended everyone they have come into contact with. A new ID can liberate that person from all the unpleasant thing they have done.

It would be difficult for a leopard to change its spots though.
avatar
Drinky
Senior Member

Posts : 1123
Points : 2217
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:59 pm

H20 wrote:


I thought it an interesting means of giving poeople a new start. There are some who have offended everyone they have come into contact with. A new ID can liberate that person from all the unpleasant thing they have done.

It would be difficult for a leopard to change its spots though.

How can it give people a new start if they are supposed to 'unveil' themselves on New Years Eve? Anyway, be glad if we keep that forum off here thanks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:32 pm

H20 wrote:


I thought it an interesting means of giving poeople a new start. There are some who have offended everyone they have come into contact with. A new ID can liberate that person from all the unpleasant thing they have done.

It would be difficult for a leopard to change its spots though.

It would have been nice if there was no UNVEILING!
avatar
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Posts : 1147
Points : 978
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 43
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by MrDoodles on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:17 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

It would have been nice if there was no UNVEILING!

I have to agree, as it completely defeats the object of changing names in the 1st place! Twisted Evil
avatar
MrDoodles
Senior Member

Posts : 3935
Points : 5134
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 56
Location : Spalding

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:40 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

There was no need for fishing, he was making it perfectly obvious who he was, and we are not going to have a continuation of ADO filth on here, and it was goading. So lets just continue as civilised human beings Fred, not animals setting about each other.

Phil, I have deleted that, simply because we want ADO to stay there, and because if you leave it there and start over here, there will be no trouble.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Drinky on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:46 am

The unveiling will for the most part be an irrelevance as everyones posting style is quite unique.

Mine is obvious after a couple of sentences. Persoannly I thought the concept innovative and a bit of fun. Is having fun to be chastised?
avatar
Drinky
Senior Member

Posts : 1123
Points : 2217
Reputation : 39
Join date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:57 am

H20 wrote:The unveiling will for the most part be an irrelevance as everyones posting style is quite unique.

Mine is obvious after a couple of sentences. Persoannly I thought the concept innovative and a bit of fun. Is having fun to be chastised?

The concept was fine, giving everyone a new start, the fact that there is then going to be an 'unveiling' gives the usual suspects the chance to carry on with the abuse. And lets face, without the abuse what would ADO on its replacement be?

Anyway, I'm not going to be joining so let them continue to their hearts content.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by Angel on Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:53 pm

I suppose those that don't want to reveal themselves won't.
So many from ADO have a very distinctive posting style and will be easy to spot anyhow.


It must have been a nightmare for Sphinx to deal with some of the petty reporting abuses.
avatar
Angel
Just Joking
Just Joking

Posts : 1328
Points : 544
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by MrDoodles on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:10 pm

H20 wrote:The unveiling will for the most part be an irrelevance as everyones posting style is quite unique.

Mine is obvious after a couple of sentences. Persoannly I thought the concept innovative and a bit of fun. Is having fun to be chastised?

Plus your STILL using THAT keyboard! Twisted Evil lol!
avatar
MrDoodles
Senior Member

Posts : 3935
Points : 5134
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 56
Location : Spalding

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum