Additional forums

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Additional forums

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 pm

ES is a good forum with strong regulation. Posters here might also want try a forum with limited regulation in addition to this one. One has started this week, See :- http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t58-hello#165 , Should be of interest. ---- Also with ADO closing, there has been a replacement site set up on http://www.opinionswappers.com/phpBB3/index.php?sid=02baac4b1b4ef84d2c76fb6b058523d2 So we now have three good sites to post our opinions on. Hope this is of interest to our posters who, like me like to exchange opinions with as many friends and opponents as possible.

Back to top Go down

Re: Additional forums

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:52 pm

fred bloggs wrote:ES is a good forum with strong regulation. Posters here might also want try a forum with limited regulation in addition to this one. One has started this week, See :- http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t58-hello#165 , Should be of interest. ---- Also with ADO closing, there has been a replacement site set up on http://www.opinionswappers.com/phpBB3/index.php?sid=02baac4b1b4ef84d2c76fb6b058523d2 So we now have three good sites to post our opinions on. Hope this is of interest to our posters who, like me like to exchange opinions with as many friends and opponents as possible.

Im posting on In a Flap it looks cool.

Blah blah
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:30 pm

fred bloggs wrote:ES is a good forum with strong regulation. Posters here might also want try a forum with limited regulation in addition to this one. One has started this week, See :- http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t58-hello#165 , Should be of interest. ---- Also with ADO closing, there has been a replacement site set up on http://www.opinionswappers.com/phpBB3/index.php?sid=02baac4b1b4ef84d2c76fb6b058523d2 So we now have three good sites to post our opinions on. Hope this is of interest to our posters who, like me like to exchange opinions with as many friends and opponents as possible.

No thanks, but thanks for letting us know. I saw the results of limited regulation on ADO and the filth that was allowed, not getting involved again.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:37 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

No thanks, but thanks for letting us know. I saw the results of limited regulation on ADO and the filth that was allowed, not getting involved again.

Sass it looks good. And i dont think flap will allow 'personal' abuse or tell us we love it. But i understand you being cautious.

xx
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:29 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Sass it looks good. And i dont think flap will allow 'personal' abuse or tell us we love it. But i understand you being cautious.

xx

I'll see. If he is Dean, as people seem to think he is, I am sure he will be fair, we might have disagreed politically but he was not ever a racist. I'll see how it goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:36 pm

Hi Fred Very Happy x

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure that the new forums will be great and I'll certainly be taking a look. Been really busy lately so haven't had as much time to be on-line. I am very settled here though, it suits me and my personality. I like to chat, learn about new subjects and opinions but I am not as strongly opinionated as some. I'm still forming my own views on so many things, I can change with the wind Embarassed

I still post on ADO, there are some great people on both forums and I'm sure that InaFlap's will be just as good cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hi Fred Very Happy x

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure that the new forums will be great and I'll certainly be taking a look. Been really busy lately so haven't had as much time to be on-line. I am very settled here though, it suits me and my personality. I like to chat, learn about new subjects and opinions but I am not as strongly opinionated as some. I'm still forming my own views on so many things, I can change with the wind Embarassed

I still post on ADO, there are some great people on both forums and I'm sure that InaFlap's will be just as good cheers

hiya ftl xxx

thanks for our chat the other day xxx

sphinx mentioned something about forumotion being the reason she was changing forums. we all have different logins now.

also got a message from in a flap. jd, tts and dreamer swear it's dean but then again, i'm not sure dean would want to hide who he is as he would have no need to.

inaflap said he admired my posting, lol. it seemed like a circular sent out to everyone but just changing the names.

not been on there yet, but might give it a go. would love to have a proper catch up with y'all, and i havent spoken to sexy for what seems like ages Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi Geli baby!!!!!!!!!

Hows you my right wing friend xxxx

Ok so ive joined inaflap its good and the layout is easy.

ES is grand too so i will not be leaving this place dont worry.

Even if it is Dean does it matter?

As for Sphinx new site well she is not using the disguise after new years eve so it will go back to being ADO!

Lol
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:52 pm

gelico wrote:

hiya ftl xxx

thanks for our chat the other day xxx

sphinx mentioned something about forumotion being the reason she was changing forums. we all have different logins now.

also got a message from in a flap. jd, tts and dreamer swear it's dean but then again, i'm not sure dean would want to hide who he is as he would have no need to.

inaflap said he admired my posting, lol. it seemed like a circular sent out to everyone but just changing the names.

not been on there yet, but might give it a go. would love to have a proper catch up with y'all, and i havent spoken to sexy for what seems like ages Sad

Hi Gelico I love you xxx

You are welcome, thanks for listening and understanding. It was a tough call for me, I think you know that x

I'm not sure I know who half of the posters are anymore! I pinch myself at times to make sure it's me lol!

Has Eddie had her little one yet? x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Hi Geli baby!!!!!!!!!

Hows you my right wing friend xxxx

Ok so ive joined inaflap its good and the layout is easy.

ES is grand too so i will not be leaving this place dont worry.

Even if it is Dean does it matter?

As for Sphinx new site well she is not using the disguise after new years eve so it will go back to being ADO!

Lol

cheers cheers cheers

sexy mama - at last we meet up again, lol

i've been on a few times but never when you're logged on so mostly keep missing you.

i'm glad ado shut tbh, it was doing me no good whatsoever - the new place is very cautious, lol - all playing nice for now Very Happy

(i really liked dean and if flap isnt dean then that means i've lost touch with dean) I might sign in with flap but tbh i've been trying to cut down on my forum time. It's just sooooo addictive to sit on them going

Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah

anyways - how have you been - read on one of the threads that you hadn't been well. are you ok now???

been missing ya xxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:02 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hi Gelico I love you xxx

You are welcome, thanks for listening and understanding. It was a tough call for me, I think you know that x

I'm not sure I know who half of the posters are anymore! I pinch myself at times to make sure it's me lol!

Has Eddie had her little one yet? x

why was it a tough call ftl??? i thought it was dead sweet of you xxx

no eddie is almost bursting at the seams, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:09 pm

gelico wrote:

why was it a tough call ftl??? i thought it was dead sweet of you xxx

no eddie is almost bursting at the seams, lol

Thanks Gelico, I'm glad you felt that way I love you xxx

I don't like getting involved in the arguments and I also don't like to speak badly about anyone. I sit on my hands much of the time but there are some things which make my blood boil and there is only so much I can take. I'm only human Sad

Hope Jasmine comes soon, the waiting must be driving Eddie crazy. I'm sure she'll be worth the wait I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:18 pm

gelico wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

sexy mama - at last we meet up again, lol

i've been on a few times but never when you're logged on so mostly keep missing you.

i'm glad ado shut tbh, it was doing me no good whatsoever - the new place is very cautious, lol - all playing nice for now Very Happy

(i really liked dean and if flap isnt dean then that means i've lost touch with dean) I might sign in with flap but tbh i've been trying to cut down on my forum time. It's just sooooo addictive to sit on them goin

Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah

anyways - how have you been - read on one of the threads that you hadn't been well. are you ok now???

been missing ya xxxx

Miss you too hun xxxx

I know forums can be addictive! Remember posting me 90 bloody times a day on ADO!

xxx
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Thanks Gelico, I'm glad you felt that way I love you xxx

I don't like getting involved in the arguments and I also don't like to speak badly about anyone. I sit on my hands much of the time but there are some things which make my blood boil and there is only so much I can take. I'm only human Sad

OMG!!! Was I really that bad????
I'm so sorry ftl - if you feel like that then probably everyone else did as well.

Embarassed Embarassed

I'm such a schmuck at times ftl. i'm really sorry if i upset you with all my crap. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:56 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Miss you too hun xxxx

I know forums can be addictive! Remember posting me 90 bloody times a day on ADO!

xxx

that's why i missed you so much cos i could almost guarantee that whenever i logged on you would be there Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:58 pm

oh, i just realised i have to go. family guy is on and i'm in love with peter griffin. Very Happy

catch you guys soon

xxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 pm

gelico wrote:

that's why i missed you so much cos i could almost guarantee that whenever i logged on you would be there Very Happy

Hush....anyone would think she was always on there ..... affraid lol!

Evening gelibabe xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:22 pm

gelico wrote:

OMG!!! Was I really that bad????
I'm so sorry ftl - if you feel like that then probably everyone else did as well.

Embarassed Embarassed

I'm such a schmuck at times ftl. i'm really sorry if i upset you with all my crap. Crying or Very sad

Oh Gelico, you didn't upset me I love you xxx

What upset me was that I felt you were having the wool pulled over your eyes and being used by someone to achieve their own aims. I should have known better, that you had it all under control Very Happy x

There are only a couple of people who wind me up on-line and it's probably not who you'd think it would be. If you're nasty be nasty, if you're nice be nice but sneaky and deceitful No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi All, sorry you are upset about something Geli, sad to hear it. How is everyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Ok im lost here???

FTL is everything ok?

If you dont want to talk about it no worries xxxxx
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:26 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Ok im lost here???

FTL is everything ok?

If you dont want to talk about it no worries xxxxx

Hi Sexy I love you xxx

I'm fine thanks. I think Gelico knows what I'm talking about! Someone has to lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Oh Gelico, you didn't upset me I love you xxx

What upset me was that I felt you were having the wool pulled over your eyes and being used by someone to achieve their own aims. I should have known better, that you had it all under control Very Happy x

There are only a couple of people who wind me up on-line and it's probably not who you'd think it would be. If you're nasty be nasty, if you're nice be nice but sneaky and deceitful No

oh right thanks, cos it's been niggling the hell out of me. i thought you were upset over what i was saying to phil.
be honest with me though, did i come across as really nasty??? did i go too far??? at least in your opinion???
that's why i said that sass was right in saying about it bringing out the worst in folk. No

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:06 pm

gelico wrote:

oh right thanks, cos it's been niggling the hell out of me. i thought you were upset over what i was saying to phil.
be honest with me though, did i come across as really nasty??? did i go too far??? at least in your opinion???
that's why i said that sass was right in saying about it bringing out the worst in folk. No

phil would bring the worst out in Mother Teresa, if she was still with us! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Hi All, sorry you are upset about something Geli, sad to hear it. How is everyone?

hi sass, lol no i thought i had upset ftl with some of my posts to phil cos we was having a bit of a bitchfest at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

phil would bring the worst out in Mother Teresa, if she was still with us! Twisted Evil

hi doodles, actually i was talking about didge phil not gay phil, lol

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top