Ship the primitive scum back.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ship the primitive scum back.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16128900 They think they can come over here with their primitive ideas an cause chaos in our country. No excuses-- send them back to their primitive jungle where they can smash up what they want. They are centuries behind in evolution and have no place in a civilised society. We don't want them causing trouble here. Do We ?.

Back to top Go down

Re: Ship the primitive scum back.

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:35 pm

Having read it, what on earth are you on about. They were protesting about a fraudulent election, which probably means that some on them that were hoping to go home, can't. They go rowdy, English people never do that do they. Your prejudice could not stand out any further if you tried. Centuries behind in evolution? You obviously know nothing of evolution.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:14 pm

In this I agree with Fred.....send em back....regardless. If they feel they have to riot HERE because of a flawed election over there, obviously tbey cannot,in any way be considered to be decent british citizens,nor is it likely they EVER will be. It is one thing for a british citizen to riot over a british matter, even if that is also wrong. It is an ENTIRELY different matter for foreign "imports" to riot HERE over foreign affairs that have nothing to do with us.
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:36 pm

As expected the female loony left Communist has posted encouragement for the Enrichers when they indulged in vicious criminal behavior and creating damage to cars and property in Britain. Communists will encourage every example of rioting and anti British activity to try and disrupt our country and our lives. Communists have no sense of decency and do not support law abiding citizens, they only support criminal activities such as that being done by the UAF thugs and the thugs from the Congo. The loony left Communists are the biggest threat to Britain at the present time. They are the enemy within

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:47 pm

victorismyhero wrote:In this I agree with Fred.....send em back....regardless. If they feel they have to riot HERE because of a flawed election over there, obviously tbey cannot,in any way be considered to be decent british citizens,nor is it likely they EVER will be. It is one thing for a british citizen to riot over a british matter, even if that is also wrong. It is an ENTIRELY different matter for foreign "imports" to riot HERE over foreign affairs that have nothing to do with us.

We have enough of our own 'problems' to deal with! We cant afford to meddle in other country affairs!

Vandalizing shops and threating people is Not what i call a peaceful protest.

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:51 pm

fred bloggs wrote:As expected the female loony left Communist has posted encouragement for the Enrichers when they indulged in vicious criminal behavior and creating damage to cars and property in Britain. Communists will encourage every example of rioting and anti British activity to try and disrupt our country and our lives. Communists have no sense of decency and do not support law abiding citizens, they only support criminal activities such as that being done by the UAF thugs and the thugs from the Congo. The loony left Communists are the biggest threat to Britain at the present time. They are the enemy within

Stop it Fred. I believe you can respond in a courteous way to a comment without trying to denigrate another poster.
No one has agreed with violent demonstrations no matter who is doing the demonstrating certainly not on here as far as I've ever read.

I don't hold with a lot of the far left views that some people have, but I'd defend their right to voice them.

Allow protesters to demand change at what they perceive to be a rigged election, after all, isn't that what the governments of the West have done with other Countries ?

For those that break the law, let the law deal with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:56 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

We have enough of our own 'problems' to deal with! We cant afford to meddle in other country affairs!

Vandalizing shops and threating people is Not what i call a peaceful protest.

Maybe not SM, but I was reacting more to the racism and bigotry within Fred's post. For example, Cuban immigrants to the USA have staged protests about Cuba in the past. Would Fred have used the same language about them. I very much doubt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Angel wrote:

Stop it Fred. I believe you can respond in a courteous way to a comment without trying to denigrate another poster.
No one has agreed with violent demonstrations no matter who is doing the demonstrating certainly not on here as far as I've ever read.

I don't hold with a lot of the far left views that some people have, but I'd defend their right to voice them.

Allow protesters to demand change at what they perceive to be a rigged election, after all, isn't that what the governments of the West have done with other Countries ?

Thank you Angel. Probably some of them would have gone home is the election has not been rigged, and they have every right to protest about it. Those that were violent obviously need to be dealt with, but the underlying reason for the protest was entirely legitimate.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:59 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Maybe not SM, but I was reacting more to the racism and bigotry within Fred's post. For example, Cuban immigrants to the USA have staged protests about Cuba in the past. Would Fred have used the same language about them. I very much doubt it.

I know what you were getting at Sass. We all know Fred only condemns the non whites!
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Angel wrote:

I must disagree with you Angel. In my opinion, if foreigners in this country want to demonstrate or riot against what is happening in their own part of the uncivilised and primitive world, they should go back there and protest. We don't want them causing trouble and violence on our streets. In fact if they indulge in any criminal behavior they should be immediately repatriated. On your other point, I always respond in a courteous way to those who have different views to my own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:13 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

I must disagree with you Angel. In my opinion, if foreigners in this country want to demonstrate or riot against what is happening in their own part of the uncivilised and primitive world, they should go back there and protest. We don't want them causing trouble and violence on our streets. In fact if they indulge in any criminal behavior they should be immediately repatriated. On your other point, I always respond in a courteous way to those who have different views to my own.

Yea, she noticed! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:17 am

Thank you for that inaccurate statement S/M. Quote :- "We all know Fred only condemns the non whites!" ------- You and I both know, as I have said it often enough, here and elsewhere, that I have the greatest of respect and admiration for the Sikh community in Britain. They, in my opinion are by far the nicest, most law abiding, hardworking and decent of all groups from the Indian Subcontinent. At the last tme of looking, our SiKh community are as you put it "Non White". You are also aware that I have been one of the most critical of the child abuse and subsequent cover up by the Roman Catholic clergy, who are almost all "White". So your allegations of colour and racial prejudice seem a bit strange to say the least. -- (Unless you are being manipulated by someone else on here who has hatred in her soul) --- Regards Fred.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:47 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Thank you for that inaccurate statement S/M. Quote :- "We all know Fred only condemns the non whites!" ------- You and I both know, as I have said it often enough, here and elsewhere, that I have the greatest of respect and admiration for the Sikh community in Britain. They, in my opinion are by far the nicest, most law abiding, hardworking and decent of all groups from the Indian Subcontinent. At the last tme of looking, our SiKh community are as you put it "Non White". You are also aware that I have been one of the most critical of the child abuse and subsequent cover up by the Roman Catholic clergy, who are almost all "White". So your allegations of colour and racial prejudice seem a bit strange to say the least. -- (Unless you are being manipulated by someone else on here who has hatred in her soul) --- Regards Fred.

Ah my apologies then Fred i should have just pulled you up on being nasty to Sassy!
lol!
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Ah my apologies then Fred i should have just pulled you up on being nasty to Sassy!
lol!

You were right the first SM, Fred might be ok with Sikhs, but the views he expressed about others of a darker hue we obnoxious in the extreme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:49 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

lol!

Many thanks for your apology S/M. You are entitled to your opinion on the other subject. I really wish that it was not necessary to have to retalliate to her insults day in day out, I have tried to be nice, which is my natural demeanor, (I can do Nasty but prefer to be nice) but that is seen by the old dear as a sign of weakness. As I have said many times before, "She should not give it out if she does not want it back". -- Especially at her age.-- If she wants to quit the insults then so will I. --- S/M, between you and me, I do believe she really enjoys the banter in a perverse sort of way, and just plays the victim for sympathy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Many thanks for your apology S/M. You are entitled to your opinion on the other subject. I really wish that it was not necessary to have to retalliate to her insults day in day out, I have tried to be nice, which is my natural demeanor, (I can do Nasty but prefer to be nice) but that is seen by the old dear as a sign of weakness. As I have said many times before, "She should not give it out if she does not want it back". -- Especially at her age.-- If she wants to quit the insults then so will I. --- S/M, between you and me, I do believe she really enjoys the banter in a perverse sort of way, and just plays the victim for sympathy.

You have tried to be nice Fred? no one noticed. You have insulted over and over again, then pretended you don't. I have asked you to show me instances of where I have been rude to you, there are many posts I could point to with it being the other way round. I am not an 'old dear', I will not lower myself to say what you come across as, that would just be playing your ridiculous schoolboy game. I don't play the victim, I have never been a victim in my life and am not about to start now. What I find your incessant personal remarks is pathetic and downright boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:22 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

You have tried to be nice Fred? no one noticed. You have insulted over and over again, then pretended you don't. I have asked you to show me instances of where I have been rude to you, there are many posts I could point to with it being the other way round. I am not an 'old dear', I will not lower myself to say what you come across as, that would just be playing your ridiculous schoolboy game. I don't play the victim, I have never been a victim in my life and am not about to start now. What I find your incessant personal remarks is pathetic and downright boring.

You could always put me on ignore - Or, do what you did the last time, ban me for something I did not say on this forum. But said elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:22 pm

Fred you have her so wrong. Lol

She never plays the victim as she is made of strong stuff and is a very very strong lady.

Have yet to see her abuse you!
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:24 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

You could always put me on ignore - Or, do what you did the last time, ban me for something I did not say on this forum. But said elsewhere.

You are out of luck Fred, I have never banned anyone, and you were not banned for what you said on another forum, I believe it was Victor who banned you, after giving you warnings. And as a moderator I need to know what everyone is saying unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:33 pm

Ok Sassy, let's see how long we can go without windups and insults. As of now, as far as I'm concerned I am happy to allow a state of calm to develop. I will not be the first to break it. If it breaks it will be down to you. Agreed!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Since it is now over 12 hours since I made my offer and it has not been replied or agreed to, I can only assume Sassy, that you will be continuing as before and have no will or intentions in allowing a cessation in friendy banter, I therefore withdraw my offer and we can go back to the odd dig or two. Shame, I thought you would want to agree, even for the sake of the other posters. who must be getting a bit fed up with our continual banter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:46 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Since it is now over 12 hours since I made my offer and it has not been replied or agreed to, I can only assume Sassy, that you will be continuing as before and have no will or intentions in allowing a cessation in friendy banter, I therefore withdraw my offer and we can go back to the odd dig or two. Shame, I thought you would want to agree, even for the sake of the other posters. who must be getting a bit fed up with our continual banter.

Fred, I think you know what happened yesterday. I did not reply to this particular thread, just carried on posting nicely to you, and actually removed a very angry reply I posted to SM on one of the threads in Chat, when she asked what your problem was. I had replied, but seeing your post above I removed it. I thought I would see if you stuck to it. I also thanked you on the Hi & Bye when you said you had not seen my post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:59 pm

I got that Sassy, I will therefore repeat my offer and if you are in agreement we can have a peaceful and happy run up to the christmas celebrations. Regards Fred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:02 pm

fred bloggs wrote:I got that Sassy, I will therefore repeat my offer and if you are in agreement we can have a peaceful and happy run up to the christmas celebrations. Regards Fred.

Fred, as I have not been rude to you, that agreement has always been kept on my side, so I won't find it a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:18 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Fred, as I have not been rude to you, that agreement has always been kept on my side, so I won't find it a problem.

And I've not been rude to you either Sassy. However as we now have an accord to be nice, I propose we agree to disagree on the subject and say no more. Mind you, I've never met a woman yet who doesn't insist in having the last word. Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top