Please can someone tell me WHY???!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please can someone tell me WHY???!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:40 pm

You pack up the tree, the decorations, the lights carefully at the end of the festive season.

The next year you get them out again and the lights never flippin work!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Please can someone tell me WHY???!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Feelthelove wrote:You pack up the tree, the decorations, the lights carefully at the end of the festive season.

The next year you get them out again and the lights never flippin work!!!!

Because people who sell the lights sneak in during the year and mess them up. How else are they going to make a living? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:48 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Because people who sell the lights sneak in during the year and mess them up. How else are they going to make a living? lol!

Hahaha! Thanks Sassy Very Happy xxx

I have a very bare tree waiting for new lights tomorrow and a house in chaos with decorations everywhere affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hahaha! Thanks Sassy Very Happy xxx

I have a very bare tree waiting for new lights tomorrow and a house in chaos with decorations everywhere affraid

Mine never go up until my birthday, its a bit of a ritual, and I have to say my lounge won't have any, with all my books and painting gear, computer, fridge, microwave, cupboard with provisions so I don't need to go downstairs if everyone else is out, table, sofa, chairs, there just isn't any room!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:56 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Mine never go up until my birthday, its a bit of a ritual, and I have to say my lounge won't have any, with all my books and painting gear, computer, fridge, microwave, cupboard with provisions so I don't need to go downstairs if everyone else is out, table, sofa, chairs, there just isn't any room!

Much better to be practical, hope you are feeling better. When is your birthday Sassy? Presumably very soon cheers xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:59 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Much better to be practical, hope you are feeling better. When is your birthday Sassy? Presumably very soon cheers xxx

20th, much to close the christmas! Feeling much better thanks, cloud has lifted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

20th, much to close the christmas! Feeling much better thanks, cloud has lifted!

That's great news I love you xxx

Our tree always used to be up on 1st December but that seems to have slipped over recent years. Going to get my shopping sorted at the end of the week, I hope pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

That's great news I love you xxx

Our tree always used to be up on 1st December but that seems to have slipped over recent years. Going to get my shopping sorted at the end of the week, I hope pale

Best christmas I ever had I did everything on Christmas Eve! Knackered by had so much fun and did not have time to dither over presents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:47 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Best christmas I ever had I did everything on Christmas Eve! Knackered by had so much fun and did not have time to dither over presents.

lol! Don't tempt me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum