what are your views on other forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what are your views on other forums

Post by In A Flap on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:08 pm

are people here protective of this forum and all it stands for or do they flit around the forumsphere.
I am a member of other places and have seen wars of words go on about this or that other forum.
Are you exclusively for a particular place and why. does it matter if you post all over the place. do the powers that be frown on such activity?
What are your favourite forums apart from here.

In A Flap
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Re: what are your views on other forums

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:45 pm

I am a member of three forums. They are all different with their own special appeal. I would not say any one is better or worse than the other. Like yourself I enjoy posting on different sites as you can debate with nice people on all. There is always the exception to every rule however and unfortunately all forums can suffer from a few miserable posters who always think they are more special than the rest of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:53 pm

In A Flap wrote:are people here protective of this forum and all it stands for or do they flit around the forumsphere.
I am a member of other places and have seen wars of words go on about this or that other forum.
Are you exclusively for a particular place and why. does it matter if you post all over the place. do the powers that be frown on such activity?

Hi In a Flap. I will admit to being very protective of this forum, tend not to discuss other forums because having been on one I found it disgusting and like the fact that we expect people to respect one another on here. Unfortunately you always find one old fella that likes to stir, but apart from that, we all get on well, have a really good giggle most of the time and try and support one another when the going gets tough, as it does with all of us occasionally. So you are very welcome. Sometimes you will find a lot of people on, sometimes just a few, because we all have lots to do apart from here, but like joining in when we can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:55 pm

In A Flap wrote:are people here protective of this forum and all it stands for or do they flit around the forumsphere.

All forums offer different things. I like this place because it's calming and I don't get dragged into arguments. Very Happy

Angel
Just Joking
Just Joking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:57 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top