Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:50 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

I can't believe ads tonight! affraid Evil or Very Mad Sad

Thank god Seren has opened this place! Very Happy

Hi Mr Doodles I love you xxx

I logged in earlier and signed straight out again. I can't bear it Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Hi Mr Doodles I love you xxx

I logged in earlier and signed straight out again. I can't bear it Sad

Don't blame you! Evil or Very Mad

I have NEVER seen such filth posted on the Internet! Evil or Very Mad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm

MrDoodles wrote:

Don't blame you! Evil or Very Mad

I have NEVER seen such filth posted on the Internet! Evil or Very Mad

I had a quick look earlier and am sorry to say, saw Debunkers filthy pics. Not bothering again. So peeps, lets carry on as we are, we are doing real well!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I had a quick look earlier and am sorry to say, saw Debunkers filthy pics. Not bothering again. So peeps, lets carry on as we are, we are doing real well!

Hi Sassy x I love you

Lucky for me I didn't see the pictures but I've silently exited the forum tonight. PM'd my thanks to Sphinx and my love to Sexy and Costablanca. Enough for me Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:42 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:45 pm

shady wrote:

Hi Shady. You know I always wonder what it means when you show the Skull and Crossbones on a thread???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:48 pm

eilzel wrote:

Hi Shady. You know I always wonder what it means when you show the Skull and Crossbones on a thread???

Be affraid, very affraid!!!! affraid pirat affraid pirat affraid

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:10 pm

eilzel wrote:

Hi Shady. You know I always wonder what it means when you show the Skull and Crossbones on a thread???

AHHHHHH! It's my favourite Eilzel boy.Ow are ee my 'ansome? Well ol Shady 'opes.

Now my sweet chicken,ol Shadys gotta admit that you've caused im to grin to 'imself a bit my lad.Grin to 'imself I say.HAR HAR!

Yes sir I'm grinning like a newly laid virgin......AVAST!! AVAST I SAY!! OL SHADY FORGOT WHERE EE WAS BY SAYIN' SUCH A THING AS ABOUT VIRGINS.I'Ms apologizin' like a goodn that's for sure.Apologizin' like there's no tomorrow for utterin'such a profanity.

Now young Eilzel,ol Shadys 'as apologized good an proper like.Good an proper I say for that slip knot.HAR HAR! An ee will attempt to clear up your query in a suitable fashion.In a fashion that's appropiate for this site I say.

But afore I explain,I'll seek a parley with my skipper Capn'Shady (no relation) for advice,if you know what ol Shady means........................

AHOY THERE EILZEL!! Are ee still there my 'ansome? Now then Capn'Shady as advised ol Shady to say nothing about them there skull an bones on account o you being a landlubber who woudn't understand such naval matters as the skull an bones.Now ee don't mean that in a bad way my 'ansome but it may be better this way.

But old on there Eilzel........Standby.......Standby.......Yes,Capn'Shady has added this.......Tell em the skull an bones is a message.An it's a message that reflects what YOU are thinking about them there skull an bones.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:13 pm

shady wrote:

AHHHHHH! It's my favourite Eilzel boy.Ow are ee my 'ansome? Well ol Shady 'opes.

Now my sweet chicken,ol Shadys gotta admit that you've caused im to grin to 'imself a bit my lad.Grin to 'imself I say.HAR HAR!

Yes sir I'm grinning like a newly laid virgin......AVAST!! AVAST I SAY!! OL SHADY FORGOT WHERE EE WAS BY SAYIN' SUCH A THING AS ABOUT VIRGINS.I'Ms apologizin' like a goodn that's for sure.Apologizin' like there's no tomorrow for utterin'such a profanity.

Now young Eilzel,ol Shadys 'as apologized good an proper like.Good an proper I say for that slip knot.HAR HAR! An ee will attempt to clear up your query in a suitable fashion.In a fashion that's appropiate for this site I say.

But afore I explain,I'll seek a parley with my skipper Capn'Shady (no relation) for advice,if you know what ol Shady means........................

AHOY THERE EILZEL!! Are ee still there my 'ansome? Now then Capn'Shady as advised ol Shady to say nothing about them there skull an bones on account o you being a landlubber who woudn't understand such naval matters as the skull an bones.Now ee don't mean that in a bad way my 'ansome but it may be better this way.

But old on there Eilzel........Standby.......Standby.......Yes,Capn'Shady has added this.......Tell em the skull an bones is a message.An it's a message that reflects what YOU are thinking about them there skull an bones.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!




lol! You're posts are legendary Shady pirat

I think I get the point about about the flag too Twisted Evil Thank you Sir Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:17 pm

eilzel wrote:

lol! You're posts are legendary Shady pirat

I think I get the point about about the flag too Twisted Evil Thank you Sir Smile

AHOY THERE AGAIN EILZEL!!

Mr.Gunner who's sat ere with us as just suggested that you run one of them there poll things about the meaning o the skull an bones.

Run one o them polls if he's minded says ee.Run a poll an let the other shipmates say their piece about the skull an bones.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Hmm should be some interesting results- I'll have to ad lib some options lol; give me 5 Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:36 pm

shady wrote:

AHOY THERE AGAIN EILZEL!!

Mr.Gunner who's sat ere with us as just suggested that you run one of them there poll things about the meaning o the skull an bones.

Run one o them polls if he's minded says ee.Run a poll an let the other shipmates say their piece about the skull an bones.

affraid Don't hurt me Mr Shady Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:42 am

Feelthelove wrote:

affraid Don't hurt me Mr Shady Sad

Shady hurt you! Dont be daft, when pirates are around you just drill a hole in the deck. Their wooden leg goes in it, they get stuck and are at your mercy. Simples, yes? xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:52 am

sassy1261 wrote:

Shady hurt you! Dont be daft, when pirates are around you just drill a hole in the deck. Their wooden leg goes in it, they get stuck and are at your mercy. Simples, yes? xx

lol! lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm

It will take me time to decide on the moderation here but i do prefer debate without abuse, i will swear of that i have no doubt but it won't be at other posters. I know this is down to my own failings but i do find the odd swear word expresses how frustrated i am by some things. I am going to keep posting on ads as well though as i have decided the abusers are not going to win no matter how bad they get.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Scotitch wrote:It will take me time to decide on the moderation here but i do prefer debate without abuse, i will swear of that i have no doubt but it won't be at other posters. I know this is down to my own failings but i do find the odd swear word expresses how frustrated i am by some things. I am going to keep posting on ads as well though as i have decided the abusers are not going to win no matter how bad they get.


Hi titch xx

I don't swear but I've no problem with someone else using a cuss word now and again...it's when a certain word is used over and over and over again. It's use is not through frustration, it's through belligerence.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Debate without the Sticks and Stones

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:01 pm

MrDoodles wrote:It makes it much more enjoyable, without the bad language and personal insults! sunny

I've only been called a "Racist" once since being here and that was by another Mod! Sad

Not having the ability to debate without the foul language and insults, only shows a lack of intelligence, so just makes the poster look stupid anyway! Twisted Evil


Totally agree Mr D. Too often have we seen the intellectually challenged resorting to using swearing abuse. Fortunately on here, so far, this is a rarity even from those who use such language on "a different Sky forum". Long may it continue. If it was to be seen coming from a Moderator on here they should be immediately forfeit the post of Moderator. No if's or But's.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum