At last -- Every present bought and ready to wrap.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: At last -- Every present bought and ready to wrap.

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Dont need to buy any other presents, so we will go the the large shopping complex in Livingston today. Have a stroll around, meet friends, enjoy the christmas atmosphere, have lunch, absolutely no pressure. Won't even take the car, there are good bus links to Livi centre, so I can have a small relaxing pint or two, might go to Livi Punk's favorite watering hole the "paraffin lamp". Great time of the year.

I'm all done, off to the pub tonight for a Christmas Quiz, plus the landlord is a brillian amateur chef and dinner is included, curry, chilli or shepherds pie, plus gorgeous puds. Means I won't have to cook, whoopee!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:25 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Dont need to buy any other presents, so we will go the the large shopping complex in Livingston today. Have a stroll around, meet friends, enjoy the christmas atmosphere, have lunch, absolutely no pressure. Won't even take the car, there are good bus links to Livi centre, so I can have a small relaxing pint or two, might go to Livi Punk's favorite watering hole the "paraffin lamp". Great time of the year.

You are brave!

Shopping complex's esp big ones this time of year fill me with dread! Too many people around. I suppose hating shopping doesnt help!

Lol
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:10 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I'm all done, off to the pub tonight for a Christmas Quiz, plus the landlord is a brillian amateur chef and dinner is included, curry, chilli or shepherds pie, plus gorgeous puds. Means I won't have to cook, whoopee!

Have a lovely time Sassy it sounds fantastic cheers x

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top