Now it's s*** my pets ruined! Animal lovers reveal the damage and destruction their beloved pets cause to their expensive property

View previous topic View next topic Go down

S*** my Pet or S*** my kids??? Which is worse and who do you let get away with more?

100% 100% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Now it's s*** my pets ruined! Animal lovers reveal the damage and destruction their beloved pets cause to their expensive property

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:04 pm

It is said there is nothing like the unconditional love only an adorable pet can give you - just try remembering that when you get home from work and find your home resembles a war zone.

Hilarious images of torn up letters, chewed up furniture, ransacked gardens and graffitied windows have been collected and put together to form a website called S*** My Pets Ruined.

Created in March 2010, the website updates regularly with new pictures of the chaos and destruction caused mainly by dogs and cats while their owners' backs are turned.

Shredded: The puppy, above, has found a way to get rid of junk mail while right, a Jack Russell has had a ball with a bumper pack of loo roll. And it is a moment almost every pet owner is only too familiar with - as Rover or Whiskers look up at you with those adorable eyes, innocently cocking their heads as if to say, 'What have I done?', you try to hold in your anger and rage as you survey the damage around you.

The website was set up after the success of the similar site S*** My Kids Ruined, which was put together by exasperated mother Julie Haas Brophy from New York, after her son spilled a tub of black paint all over her rug. After posting it on Facebook, it grew from there and has since been turned into a book.

Christmas came early: These dogs created their very own winter wonderland

In a similar vein, the pets' version pictures are submitted by frustrated owners who have discovered some beloved item or place ruined by their equally as beloved pet.

As one dog owner, Joelle Para wrote on the Facebook site after posting her dog beside chewed up blinds: 'She's so precious though, so it's difficult to be mad at her. I still love her.'

Another dowg-owner wrote: 'I don't care what they tear up when they are so cute.'

Bonnie Tracey-Faronne wrote: 'S**** my pets ruined? Where do I even start? How about my dog, Guillermo, deciding to use my Stickley table ($10K+) as a fire hydrant and warping the finish on two out of four of the legs?'

The website says: 'We know your pets have ruined some s***. Or maybe just the smell of your home. We want to know about the s*** your pets ruined! Commiseration is our salvation........... CONTRIBUTE! It's therapeutic.'

Never liked that rug... Not content with ruining his own bed the bull terrier obviously thought his owner's carpet was good to go as well

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070478/S--My-Pets-Ruined-Animal-lovers-reveal-damage-pets-cause.html#ixzz1fnJHfij6

Back to top Go down

Re: Now it's s*** my pets ruined! Animal lovers reveal the damage and destruction their beloved pets cause to their expensive property

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:07 pm

Rolling

I love the cat in the venetian blind!
The look on its face, as if to say whats your problem!

Back to top Go down

Re: Now it's s*** my pets ruined! Animal lovers reveal the damage and destruction their beloved pets cause to their expensive property

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 pm

I have a great video of my little dog as a puppy digging a hole big enough for him to climb into in the middle of my Hubby's prize lawn!!!!

I took it on my phone and sent it to him at work. Of course I tried to stop him, it's just not funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Nems Again wrote: Rolling

I love the cat in the venetian blind!
The look on its face, as if to say whats your problem!

We had a dog when the kids were little, rescued from Battersea Dogs Home, brought home on the train by my ex as a fairly small puppy. Still thinking of a name for her, I had to go out shopping on the second day and decided the best place to leave her was the downstairs hall as the doors could be shut. Basket, toys, blanket, water bowl and set up and off we went. When we came back, I had trouble getting the front door open. The downstairs hall carpet, stair carpet and upstairs hall carpet were mostly in bits in the downstairs hall, behind the door so that they jammed it. To complete the picture, said puppy had got bits down her throat and spewed up just about everywhere. At the time I had three children under five in tow. I was not happy, but I recovered. Said puppy was named Chewy! She was a brilliant dog, but a god awful puppy!

Last edited by sassy1261 on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

We had a dog when the kids were little, rescued from Battersea Dogs Home, brought home on the train by my ex as a fairly small puppy. Still thinking of a name for her, I had to go out shopping on the second day and decided the best place to leave her was the downstairs hall as the doors could be shut. Basket, toys, blanket, water bowl and set up and off we went. When we came back, I had trouble getting the front door open. The downstairs hall carpet, stair carpet and upstairs hall carpet were mostly in bits in the downstairs hall, behind the door so that they jammed it. To complete the picture, said puppy had got bits down her throat and spewed up just about everywhere. At the time I had three children under five in tow. I was not happy, but I recovered. Said puppy was named Chewy! She was a brilliant dog, but a god awful puppy!

pale

Must be honest , Mols hasnt done much damage (so Far!)
her party piece is stealing your knickers which she hides behind the shed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Nems Again wrote:

pale

Must be honest , Mols hasnt done much damage (so Far!)
her party piece is stealing your knickers which she hides behind the shed

She's saving them for a dirty weekend Shocked Rolling Rolling Rolling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:36 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

She's saving them for a dirty weekend Shocked Rolling Rolling Rolling

lol!

Gawd I hope I remember to look behind there before we go!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top