WTF! WTF! WTF!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WTF! WTF! WTF!

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:10 pm

They are banning the posters all over the place on ADO Aren't they the trigger happy ones! You are safe though if you have far right opinions. Some scary shit going on in that place.

Back to top Go down

Re: WTF! WTF! WTF!

Post by gelico on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 pm

lol, hello wtf

are you an old poster with a new id???

have we met??

gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:21 pm

gelico wrote:lol, hello wtf

have we met??

Flirting...again Geli babe ?

lol! xxxx

Angel
Just Joking
Just Joking

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Angel wrote:

Flirting...again Geli babe ?

lol! xxxx

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm

gelico wrote:

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Razz

I want to know who WTF is too... scratch is it someone from 'you know where' ..?

did you read the link I posted for you about auction stuff...? you've just posted on the thread... Embarassed

Angel
Just Joking
Just Joking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:00 pm

WTF wrote:They are banning the posters all over the place on ADO Aren't they the trigger happy ones! You are safe though if you have far right opinions. Some scary shit going on in that place.

Who's been banned? confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:16 pm

gelico wrote:lol, hello wtf

have we met??

I'm not an old poster but you might have come across me in the entertainment section on that other forum that Phil posts on. I also sent a personal message to one of the members after i read some of his posts on there.

This Doodles character who from what i can gather has supported the child murderer Behring Breivik. I did read quite a few posts on that forum the last time that i was here with Phil.

It would seem that he has been banned for wishing death on the wife on this Doodle character, although he can't remember making any such post it would seem that this character has frequently referred to aids as an arse injected death sentence and i have looked at his avatar which i do find extremely offensive.

It is of my opinion that these forums are very bad for him. He won't listen to me though but i will stick in my two pennies worth in. Your all a bunch of nutters but some nutters are nicer that others.

Take Care.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:25 pm

WTF wrote:

I'm not an old poster but you might have come across me in the entertainment section on that other forum that Phil posts on. I also sent a personal message to one of the members after i read some of his posts on there.

This Doodles character who from what i can gather has supported the child murderer Behring Breivik. I did read quite a few posts on that forum the last time that i was here with Phil.

It would seem that he has been banned for wishing death on the wife on this Doodle character, although he can't remember making any such post it would seem that this character has frequently referred to aids as an arse injected death sentence and i have looked at his avatar which i do find extremely offensive.

It is of my opinion that these forums are very bad for him. He won't listen to me though but i will stick in my two pennies worth in. Your all a bunch of nutters but some nutters are nicer that others.

Take Care.

Hi WTF,

If you are in contact with Phil please could you send him my best wishes. I am concerned about him Sad

I didn't know he was banned from ADO but maybe that isn't such a bad thing. I wish he'd get the help he feels he needs, I know he loves Doug but he'll be no good to Doug if he doesn't look after himself.

I have been very worried about some of his posts and also the replies. Please tell him to take care from one of the "nutters" I love you x

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 pm

WTF wrote:

Take Care.

oh, well - hello then - are you a friend of phil's irl??? are you gay???

i have to agree, doodles is just one of the posters who can be very abusive.

i also don't think that that particular forum does phil any good at all tbh, but then sometimes he seems to enjoy exchanging insults, so what can you do??

i post there as well, and yes we are all nutters, lol

i'm one of the nicer nutters sunny

gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:31 pm

gelico wrote:

i also don't think that that particular forum does phil any good at all tbh, but then sometimes he seems to enjoy exchanging insults, so what can you do??

Speak for yourself lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:43 pm

gelico wrote:

I've known Phil since he was 24.

We are listening to a few tunes together. He is in a state of decline i'm doing my best with him because i love him and also Doug is very ill and he is trying not to let on too much how bad he is.
I really worry for this couple. I have to get up at 4AM i do a fish delivery round so for the most i can't be around for him as much as i would like to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:46 pm

WTF wrote:

I've known Phil since he was 24.

We are listening to a few tunes together. He is in a state of decline i'm doing my best with him because i love him and also Doug is very ill and he is trying not to let on too much how bad he is.
I really worry for this couple. I have to get up at 4AM i do a fish delivery round so for the most i can't be around for him as much as i would like to be.

i knew about doug but didn't know phil was bad
in a state of decline??? i was posting to him the other day.
is he ill??? or just pissed off cos something kicked off on the other forum???
he is the most stubborn inidividual on the planet but very loveable.
tell him i miss him and hope he's ok.

gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Phil, stop taking the P out of decent posters here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Phil and i in earlier years.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Miss Chievous wrote:Phil, stop taking the P out of decent posters here.

phil??? Shocked

gelico

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:03 pm

oooh oooh Suspect

Angel
Just Joking
Just Joking

Back to top Go down

Post by sprite on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:56 pm

WTF wrote:

Take Care.

Phil, you're a lying lowlife.

"Re: Attribution of fault on another person depends on how angry/upset/negative a person is on the other
Right Foot Forward on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 am

Some gay and other people's haven't complained against you avatar. Is Mrs Doodles dead yet?"

sprite
Established Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:43 pm

WTF sounds like a real TWP. - his posts should really be in the Sexuality Topics section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:07 pm

fred bloggs wrote:WTF sounds like a real TWP. - his posts should really be in the Sexuality Topics section.

Well so far Fred, not one of them are relevant to that section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:36 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Well so far Fred, not one of them are relevant to that section.

Ha Ha -- Just wait!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:45 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Ha Ha -- Just wait!!

Hmmmmmm! Wonder if I can find a section for you Fred?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:47 pm

You stalking me again Sassy, I must be saying something right. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:55 pm

fred bloggs wrote:You stalking me again Sassy, I must be saying something right. Very Happy Very Happy

Stalking you, don't kid yourself, you are the only one in Chat at the mo! If I'm going stalk someone, he's going to be a Yul Brynner lookalike and witty with it! Oh Fred, you do make me laugh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Stalking you, don't kid yourself, you are the only one in Chat at the mo! If I'm going stalk someone, he's going to be a Yul Brynner lookalike and witty with it! Oh Fred, you do make me laugh!

Just me -- Oh dear, I take it you've managed to chase everybody away again. Well, if there is nothing happening, I'll have my supper and go to bed. Night Night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:49 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Just me -- Oh dear, I take it you've managed to chase everybody away again. Well, if there is nothing happening, I'll have my supper and go to bed. Night Night.

Deleted as inappropriate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum