Thursford Yesterday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thursford Yesterday

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:44 am

If anyone gets the chance to go, jump at it, it is so beautiful, my grandaughter at 17 absolutely raved about it! Its quite magical, and the show is brilliant, she nearly clapped her hands off, laughed til she cried at the comedian, cried because the music is so beautiful, the dancing in fantastic and the whole show it much better than I have seen in the West End. You can't take photos during the show, but here a couple I took just of the auditorium when you go in on my phone camera.








Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thursford Yesterday

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:48 am

WOW! It looks beautiful Sassy, glad you both had a fantastic time

My MIL has been before and loved it cheers

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thursford Yesterday

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 am

Feelthelove wrote:WOW! It looks beautiful Sassy, glad you both had a fantastic time

My MIL has been before and loved it cheers

Everyone seems to, whatever age you are. So glad I took her xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thursford Yesterday

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:22 am

That looks absolutely lovely!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thursford Yesterday

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 am

It does look magical. Glad your day was great Sassy xxx

I LOVE Christmas cheers santa

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thursford Yesterday

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Angel wrote:It does look magical. Glad your day was great Sassy xxx

I LOVE Christmas cheers santa



Thanks Angel, it was great, and the only time I had a wobble was when they used the oldest carousel that is next to the stage as part of the performance. I took my kids to Thursford when all they had was that carousel and steam engines, and I remembered holding on to Jackie while we went round on it as she was only about 4. It a beautiful carousel and they had it lit up and singers on it, had a tear then.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thursford Yesterday

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:48 pm

sassy1261 wrote:



Thanks Angel, it was great, and the only time I had a wobble was when they used the oldest carousel that is next to the stage as part of the performance. I took my kids to Thursford when all they had was that carousel and steam engines, and I remembered holding on to Jackie while we went round on it as she was only about 4. It a beautiful carousel and they had it lit up and singers on it, had a tear then.

Precious memories Sassy xxxx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Thursford Yesterday

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Feelthelove wrote:

Precious memories Sassy xxxx

Thanks FTL, very precious x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum