The most helpful thing this forum did.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The most helpful thing this forum did.

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

shady wrote:Forget it,she's just replied.

Ok.

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:49 pm

shady wrote:I see that Seren is logged on but do any of you know if she is about? Or has she gone away & left herself logged on as I can't get a reply from PM to her?

Why do you want your account deleted ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:53 pm

How totally bloody boring. Shady wants to leave because he can give it out but not take it.
He has nothing to say and ES is not designed to suit his mindless HAR de HAR.

What a silly little man. Best he stays where his act is appreciated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Nems Again wrote:How totally bloody boring. Shady wants to leave because he can give it out but not take it.
He has nothing to say and ES is not designed to suit his mindless HAR de HAR.

What a silly little man. Best he stays where his act is appreciated

I don't see how Shady can reply to this as he cannot threaten bans etc so I'll answer for him.

If he's not happy with ES we shall try to come to a compromise just like we tried with Phil and his entire entourage...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:23 pm

My, my.......how time changes things and some people's attitude towards Shady.

It wasn't that long ago, that some of you were rolling about in laughter WITH him on ADO and enjoying the attention he gave you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

What a totally disgusting thing to say about anybody. Your Quote :- "some were the very dregs of society". They maybe lovely family people in real life who just like a bit of fun on forums. Unless you know anyone personally in real life, you should keep opinions like that to yourself.-- What gives you the right to say such vile things about people who you don't even know, who post on a forum you don't subscribe to. -- Ah, I see, they probably disagreed with you in the past so in your opinion they are entitled to be called "the very dregs of society". To other people you may just fit the bill for that description, but there is nobody who has ever been so vile as to use that description about you. It is a matter of perception. Never assume you know anything about anybody, till you have met them in real life. I am afraid you are a big disappointment, I used to enjoy reading your posts many months ago - You have changed so much.,

Tbf Fred as we ARE only communicating through a discussion forum, the opinions we draw on posters can only be based on what we read here. If ccertain individuals come across that way (and too many do) then we are all entitled to give that view- it isn't like it was aimed at anyone in particular. If someone is a wonderful family person I would question why they would go out of their way to be as horrid to others as possible online for some warped entertainment value though. Anyway as it stands we can only judge people off what they post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Miss Chievous wrote:My, my.......how time changes things and some people's attitude towards Shady.

It wasn't that long ago, that some of you were rolling about in laughter WITH him on ADO and enjoying the attention he gave you.

Don't worry Shady still does enjoy his own special immunity from me, makes me larf!

Someone has to still be his groupie. I'd choose a funny pirate over many others anytime Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Seren wrote:

Don't worry Shady still does enjoy his own special immunity from me, makes me larf!

Someone has to still be his groupie. I'd choose a funny pirate over many others anytime Cool

That's good to hear Seren.

Trouble is, some people don't really 'get' him.....but I know you and I do Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Miss Chievous wrote:

Trouble is, some people don't really 'get' him.....but I know you and I do Wink

We remain as always Shady's safe port in a storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Miss Chievous wrote:

Trouble is, some people don't 'get' him.....but I know you and I do Wink

Shady is harmless...he can be very acerbic, but that's his game.
He's skilfully clever with words and twists them to suit but again, that's part of his 'game-play'

If he wanted to leave this or any other forum, he would. He wouldn't find it necessary to have his account deleted. He'd just delete the link to the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Angel wrote:

Shady is harmless...he can be very acerbic, but that's his game.
He's skilfully clever with words and twists them to suit but again, that's part of his 'game-play'

If he wanted to leave this or any other forum, he would. He wouldn't find it necessary to have his account deleted. He'd just delete the link to the site.

Hi Angel x

I agree with most of what you say.....except to say, that without giving anything away, so to speak...a small part of it is not game play.

I don't think its right that I discuss Shady any further than this.

Gotta go Angel...I'm a Celeb is due to start, but will catch you later Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Miss Chievous wrote:

Hi Angel x

I agree with most of what you say.....except to say, that without giving anything away, so to speak...a small part of it is not game play.

I don't think its right that I discuss Shady any further than this.

Gotta go Angel...I'm a Celeb is due to start, but will catch you later Very Happy

Hiya Missy xxx

Suspect Do you really watch that programme.... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Pirate Shady can be great fun and doesn't need anyone to defend his position here or on any other internet forum

Get a grip Shady, your constant complaining is getting on my nerves. I much prefer your naughty side

If you are trying to get banned you need to try much, much harder Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Miss Chievous wrote:My, my.......how time changes things and some people's attitude towards Shady.

Hi Costa

What do you mean?????
Suspect
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 pm

Seren wrote:

We remain as always Shady's safe port in a storm.

Lol!!!!

He has a fan club
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Angel wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 am

Feelthelove wrote:Pirate Shady can be great fun and doesn't need anyone to defend his position here or on any other internet forum

Get a grip Shady, your constant complaining is getting on my nerves. I much prefer your naughty side

If you are trying to get banned you need to try much, much harder Very Happy

Too late FTL, it seems that a complete failure to "get"Shady yet still respond constantly to his hilarious posts has chased yet another poster off the site.

Apparently stuff from ADO continues to just come here and make for trouble.

There's really no point this place existing really under the present set-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:39 am

Seren wrote:

Too late FTL, it seems that a complete failure to "get"Shady yet still respond constantly to his hilarious posts has chased yet another poster off the site.

Apparently stuff from ADO continues to just come here and make for trouble.

There's really no point this place existing really under the present set-up

Never give up Seren. This is a good site and I am about to propose something very radical. --- Make the site Member's Only in other words only full members who are logged on would be able to access the site, even to read the posts. It would make this place more exclusive and would stop, to a certain extent, the ridiculous situation of posters being held to account here, for what is said elsewhere. What would also help is that "Elsewhere" would adopt the same procedure. If it happens here I will lobby for it to happen "Elsewhere". -- Fred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:51 am

fred bloggs wrote:

Never give up Seren. This is a good site and I am about to propose something very radical. --- Make the site Member's Only in other words only full members who are logged on would be able to access the site, even to read the posts. It would make this place more exclusive and would stop, to a certain extent, the ridiculous situation of posters being held to account here, for what is said elsewhere. What would also help is that "Elsewhere" would adopt the same procedure. If it happens here I will lobby for it to happen "Elsewhere". -- Fred

Seems like a very good idea, only thing is don't you think some posters will just join in order to read and report back rather than participate? That would mean essentially the problem would remain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Seems like a very good idea, only thing is don't you think some posters will just join in order to read and report back rather than participate? That would mean essentially the problem would remain.

that's what has happened already nems
Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:45 pm

gelico wrote:

that's what has happened already nems
Evil or Very Mad

Very true Geli!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:52 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Very true Geli!

can you confirm if phil is allowed to post here???

has he actually been banned.??

he was furious with me for making a post here mentioning him as he said 'he wasn't allowed' on here to refute what i had said Shocked

sorry hi, is dog ok??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Geli baby ! have you been causing trouble.....? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Angel wrote:Geli baby ! have you been causing trouble.....? lol!

oh angel, you've no idea

there's at least 3 threads started over this one Shocked

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top