The most helpful thing this forum did.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The most helpful thing this forum did.

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 am

sassy1261 wrote:

Are you still going on about that old chestnut Fred? Reality is that humour is encouraged, but being intelligent enough to tell the difference between humour and goading is expected. Seren will find it highly amusing you think she is a lefty, as she was the one who specifically set up this forum so people could enjoy debating without abuse. Seren as a commie, now that is funny!!! Very Happy lol!

Pathetic reply, I expected much better. What part of "among some on here". are you failing to grasp?. When was Seren even mentioned?. We all know, without you making an issue, that Seren takes a sensible stance on political issues and is definitely not of the Loony Left. I know you were losing it a bit, but to try and divert the thread by introducing untrue side issues, is poor for a normal poster but very unwelcome in a mod. --- Of course this is typical loony left behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:43 am

fred bloggs wrote:

Pathetic reply, I expected much better. What part of "among some on here". are you failing to grasp?. When was Seren even mentioned?. We all know, without you making an issue, that Seren takes a sensible stance on political issues and is definitely not of the Loony Left. I know you were losing it a bit, but to try and divert the thread by introducing untrue side issues, is poor for a normal poster but very unwelcome in a mod. --- Of course this is typical loony left behavior.

Oh bitter, very bitter Fred! I grasped it, its not that difficult is it, but you need to grasp that Seren sets the rules and you have to tell the difference between ribbing and abuse, because they be her rules boya, rib all you like, but don't goad and don't be abusive. Simples really, and we were not talking politics, we were talking abuse. You just had to try with the 'I know you were losing it a bit', but actually, why would I lose it over this? How about going completely OTT and enjoying peoples company and conversation and discussion, because that is what we are about, and that is what the rest of us have been doing, in fact, so have you on quite a few threads?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:00 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Was to set up the Sexuality Topics section It has worked extremely well and Seren should be congratulated for having the good sense to set it up. Long may this section continue, it stops Normal threads from being ruined.

Thanks Fred Embarassed

You know you're my favourite poster don't you Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:07 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Ribbing is great, just have to know where to draw the line, after all, thats what grown ups do, humour is the best weapon and makes for great debating. You don't have to tone it down Drinky, just be cleverer than having to resort to abuse.

I think that this ribbing stuff is very rude and a corrupting influence, not to mention it simply cannot be hygenic, OMG think of the germs!!

or have I got the wrong end of the stick here,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Seren wrote:

I think that this ribbing stuff is very rude and a corrupting influence, not to mention it simply cannot be hygenic, OMG think of the germs!!

or have I got the wrong end of the stick here,

You have a dirty mind girl, I don't know what you do with your ribs to get them unhygenic, or were you thinking of sticky sauce!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:24 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Sorry Drinky, yesterday was a very difficult day for me personally and I was not amused to see you and Fred trying to stir it up. Yes, I had a sense of humour failure over this, probably because we are trying very hard to make everyone as comfortable as possible on here. I know on ADO you get into a pattern of goading and being abusive, I'm not just talking about you, I'm talking about everyone, myself included when I was on it, and it drags you down to the lowest common denominator. I'm not trying to be clever, or condescending or anything like, I despised what I became on ADO and have no wish to see it carried on over here. When I first came on forums I was happy, chatty, happy to argue the toss with no ill feeling, and took everyone at face value. My time on ADO changed all that. I saw some very nasty people and ended up as back biting as they were, simply to survive. Thats not what we want here. Personally I want to get back to me, and I want people who come on here to feel relaxed and happy. That is our only rule, discuss what you want, have any view you want, but do not personally abusive or goad people. I don't call that censorship, I call that being civilised.

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!

What a load of bollocks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:26 pm

shady wrote:

What a load of bollocks.

SHADY!!!! There you are! Was beginning to think your bottle had gone compeletely lol! lol! lol!
How wonderful Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:56 pm

shady wrote:

What a load of bollocks.

Was it? Thats good, will be some for you to borrow then. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:42 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I know on ADO you get into a pattern of goading and being abusive, I'm not just talking about you, I'm talking about everyone, myself included when I was on it, and it drags you down to the lowest common denominator. I'm not trying to be clever, or condescending or anything like, I despised what I became on ADO

Since you have put yourself up for discussion, I have to tell you that you have not changed in the least over here. In fact you seem to have totally forgotten the golden rule of discussion forums. --- "By all means attack the post, do not attack the poster". ---- Possibly if you could learn this very important rule you would be less tetchy.
Also
I like to post on both forums, They have their differences but I like to think they are both equally good and. I don't think it is helpful for you to attack another forum and it's members from the safety of here. - If you feel strongly about another forum either go on there and argue your case or just don't mention it at all. The forums are not in competition- ---- Remember others and I have defended the ES forum when posters from elsewhere have tried to run it down. I believe there is a place for both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:53 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Since you have put yourself up for discussion, I have to tell you that you have not changed in the least over here. In fact you seem to have totally forgotten the golden rule of discussion forums. --- "By all means attack the post, do not attack the poster". ---- Possibly if you could learn this very important rule you would be less tetchy.
Also
I like to post on both forums, They have their differences but I like to think they are both equally good and. I don't think it is helpful for you to attack another forum and it's members from the safety of here. - If you feel strongly about another forum either go on there and argue your case or just don't mention it at all. The forums are not in competition- ---- Remember others and I have defended the ES forum when posters from elsewhere have tried to run it down. I believe there is a place for both.

I am not attacking ADO, I am simply stating what I felt to be true while I was posting there, and what I know is true of this site. What you think of posters there is up to you, some were and are lovely, some were the very dregs of society. In fact Seren set up this site specifically when she saw some of the things going on there and there are certain posters from that site who are not going to be allowed on here under any circumstances, ie the God Squad. There is a place for both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:00 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

I am not attacking ADO, I am simply stating what I felt to be true while I was posting there, and what I know is true of this site. What you think of posters there is up to you, some were and are lovely, some were the very dregs of society. In fact Seren set up this site specifically when she saw some of the things going on there and there are certain posters from that site who are not going to be allowed on here under any circumstances, ie the God Squad. There is a place for both.

What a totally disgusting thing to say about anybody. Your Quote :- "some were the very dregs of society". They maybe lovely family people in real life who just like a bit of fun on forums. Unless you know anyone personally in real life, you should keep opinions like that to yourself.-- What gives you the right to say such vile things about people who you don't even know, who post on a forum you don't subscribe to. -- Ah, I see, they probably disagreed with you in the past so in your opinion they are entitled to be called "the very dregs of society". To other people you may just fit the bill for that description, but there is nobody who has ever been so vile as to use that description about you. It is a matter of perception. Never assume you know anything about anybody, till you have met them in real life. I am afraid you are a big disappointment, I used to enjoy reading your posts many months ago - You have changed so much.,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:55 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

What a totally disgusting thing to say about anybody. Your Quote :- "some were the very dregs of society". They maybe lovely family people in real life who just like a bit of fun on forums. Unless you know anyone personally in real life, you should keep opinions like that to yourself.-- What gives you the right to say such vile things about people who you don't even know, who post on a forum you don't subscribe to. -- Ah, I see, they probably disagreed with you in the past so in your opinion they are entitled to be called "the very dregs of society". To other people you may just fit the bill for that description, but there is nobody who has ever been so vile as to use that description about you. It is a matter of perception. Never assume you know anything about anybody, till you have met them in real life. I am afraid you are a big disappointment, I used to enjoy reading your posts many months ago - You have changed so much.,

Good afternoon Fred.

Blimey,what's your name?...Shady? You took the words right out of my mouth.

To reinforce your comments,myself & Sassy made our peace with eachother on this site & to use her words,we stopped the war.However,over a period of time (and I knew it would happen)she reverted back to type & gradually re-started the snide remarks to me.

After a while I was bound to retaliate which led to Sassy recruiting Nems as her 'hitman'so to speak.The reason she recruited Nems & not S&M? Well it's because S&M no longer wishes to fight,bitch & cuss...which I can perfectly understand.

And our dear Nems has become drunk with the power of her moderator status & the most used word in her vocabulary now,is.....banned.

But still,good luck Fred.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Hello Fred.

Sorry but you are way wrong about Sassy. I guess you werent around when she was getting abused about her dead daughter? The abuse was one of the worst kind i have ever come accross and that's saying something from someone like me!

Shady grow up. Nems is the same lovely poster as she was on ADO.

Last edited by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Hello Fred.

Sorry but you are way wrong about Sassy. I guess you werent around when she was getting abused about her dead daughter? The abuse was on of the worst kind i have ever come accross and rhat's saying something from someone like me!

Shady grow up. Nems is the same lovely poster as she was on ADO.

You speak as if Nems doesn't post on ADO anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:07 pm

shady wrote:
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 pm

I dont know what happened to my post? Lol

Ofcourse she doesnt!

Me Sass and Nems dont post on ADO anymore
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:10 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:I dont know what happened to my post? Lol

Ofcourse she doesnt!

Me Sass and Nems dont post on ADO anymore

Yeah alright Sexy.

Hey Sexy do me a favour will you please? Direct me to where I can close my account.Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:12 pm

shady wrote:

Yeah alright Sexy.

Hey Sexy do me a favour will you please? Direct me to where I can close my account.Thank you.

Oh no really? You want to leave? Well I hope you change your mind Shady. I would advice to pm Seren about it.
No
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:16 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Oh no really? You want to leave? Well I hope you change your mind Shady. I would advice to pm Seren about it.
No

I love your humour S&M.Is there not a delete account box that I can tick somewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:20 pm

shady wrote:

I love your humour S&M.Is there not a delete account box that I can tick somewhere?

Shady we may not see eye to eye on many things but I wouldnt want you to stop posting here. I even asked Smelly to join ES. I dont hold grudges.

No I dont think there is delete box you can tick.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

Evening Shady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:21 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Shady we may not see eye to eye on many things but I wouldnt want you to stop posting here. I even asked Smelly to join ES. I dont hold grudges.

No I dont think there is delete box you can tick.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:46 pm

I see that Seren is logged on but do any of you know if she is about? Or has she gone away & left herself logged on as I can't get a reply from PM to her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Forget it,she's just replied.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:48 pm

shady wrote:I see that Seren is logged on but do any of you know if she is about? Or has she gone away & left herself logged on as I can't get a reply from PM to her?

just saw it Shady and replied

am often logged in yet away sorry

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top