Good news - on a subject I feel strongly about.

Post new topic   Reply to topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good news - on a subject I feel strongly about.

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Wave and tidal energy in my opinion can be the answer to our power needs in the future. This world's first commercial plant, developed in Scotland and installed in Spain is the prototype to much greater things. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-15778618

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good news - on a subject I feel strongly about.

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:52 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Wave and tidal energy in my opinion can be the answer to our power needs in the future. This world's first commercial plant, developed in Scotland and installed in Spain is the prototype to much greater things. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-15778618

Thats brillian Fred! More power to them (so to speak!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good news - on a subject I feel strongly about.

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 pm

What a shame we are still wasting money tilting at windmills.

About as much use as a snooze button on a smoke alarm but Huhne still loves em.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good news - on a subject I feel strongly about.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:54 am

H20 wrote:What a shame we are still wasting money tilting at windmills.

About as much use as a snooze button on a smoke alarm but Huhne still loves em.

You may want to Google some on the Companies he has shares in! Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good news - on a subject I feel strongly about.

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:19 am

MrDoodles wrote:

You may want to Google some on the Companies he has shares in! Twisted Evil


Why can't that be described as 'insider trading' ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Good news - on a subject I feel strongly about.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic
 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum