Just to announce that Compass and DD are now gone

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Just to announce that Compass and DD are now gone

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:37 pm

tom sawyer wrote:
I have heard him state he is not coming back until Worthy he can get his own way

Hi Tom, I am on on "another place" at the moment and I saw that post saying that he definitely won't be returning until he gets his own way. ---I would not even try and influence Seren in any way. BUT I know what I would do if I were in her place. The sentence containing the words OFF, WELL, THEN and FCUK would accurately describe my answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:17 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Hi Tom, I am on on "another place" at the moment and I saw that post saying that he definitely won't be returning until he gets his own way. ---I would not even try and influence Seren in any way. BUT I know what I would do if I were in her place. The sentence containing the words OFF, WELL, THEN and FCUK would accurately describe my answer.

Fred he is going through a very tough time at the moment.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:38 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Going through a Tough time or not, and even having every sympathy for him in that, he WILL NOT, be allowed to "get his way", and turn this forum into Phils personal gay blog....
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:26 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

Going through a Tough time or not, and even having every sympathy for him in that, he WILL NOT, be allowed to "get his way", and turn this forum into Phils personal gay blog....

when I first started on t'internet forums it was sink or swin really, you toughed it out and if you wanted to whine about your troubles in life then on your own head be it

Phil is a professional victim on forums like this and although he does have a girly gang who appear to defend him at all times you'll see how fucking ruthless any one of those can be if their own little space is threatened.

I hold no truck with people who would cry constantly about how they are bullied and have to put up with a lot whilst using that very position to insult and goad other people.

It's fairly obvious that this is what happens constantly on sites like this.

Personally I have always laughed at he who throws the best insult, which as long as it actually hits the nail on the head and is not threatening to them or their family, is funny.

Maybe if Phil had a few witty lines occasionally I would find him funny too but basically I feel a tad sorry for him but have to agree with Victor, this ain't his blog - its a discussion forum and if I let him dominate it with his own political agenda then I may a well press DELETE on the whole thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 pm

victorismyhero wrote:

I never said he should be allowed to get his way!!!!!

Just that he is going through a hard time thats all!
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:21 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

hiya sexy Very Happy

can i just say that i like phil and feel sorry for him at times...

but trust me he is on a certain other forum, quite happily jumping on posters and abusing them (first). he says he only does it to retaliate but i have seen at least 3 times now give abuse to a poster when they have been quite friendly (not even a sniff of goading).

he is happy to give out abuse and then says 'this site is making me ill'.

i think he still imagines that ES will make changes to accommodate his wishes.

he is not quite the victim that you seem to think he is......or if he is.....it's through his own choice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Quite frankly S/M I don't give a damn. -- If he or anybody else finds the rough and tumble of discussion forums not to their liking, they should stop posting there, simple as that. -- No one is forcing them to look at forums. --We all have things going on in our real lives which can cause concern, but they are and should always be private and certainly NOT be put up for discussion on a debate on any forum.- In conclusion . If someone wants sympathy, they should contact an Agony Aunt and not broadcast the details, then hide behind them, on an Internet Discussion Forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 am

gelico wrote:

hiya sexy Very Happy

can i just say that i like phil and feel sorry for him at times...

but trust me he is on a certain other forum, quite happily jumping on posters and abusing them (first). he says he only does it to retaliate but i have seen at least 3 times now give abuse to a poster when they have been quite friendly (not even a sniff of goading).

he is happy to give out abuse and then says 'this site is making me ill'.

i think he still imagines that ES will make changes to accommodate his wishes.

he is not quite the victim that you seem to think he is......or if he is.....it's through his own choice

Hiya Geli xx

You ofcourse are entitled to your opinion regarding Phil but I have known him since sky days where he didnt think much of muslims and he used to be quiet aggressive in his posts to me however he has totally changed because I tried my best to show him we are not all the same. Sometimes one needs to be a bit understanding imo not that im not saying Dragonfly or Tess arent but I think Phil gets easily upset and thats why I mentioned he is going through a tough time. Some people like to goad him and he abuses them back. No one is perfect.

I have told him to stop posting on ADO if it makes him upset. I think he said he is not going to be abusive to anyone, but the goaders (they know who they are) wont let him rest and he gets very easily wound up.

I know you have defended him in the past Geli. I cant comment on his posts lately on ADO as i dont post there anymore.

Anyway I hope you are well xx

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:52 am

fred bloggs wrote:

Quite frankly S/M I don't give a damn. -- If he or anybody else finds the rough and tumble of discussion forums not to their liking, they should stop posting there, simple as that. -- No one is forcing them to look at forums. --We all have things going on in our real lives which can cause concern, but they are and should always be private and certainly NOT be put up for discussion on a debate on any forum.- In conclusion . If someone wants sympathy, they should contact an Agony Aunt and not broadcast the details, then hide behind them, on an Internet Discussion Forum.

Thanks for your reply Fred.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:26 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Hiya Geli xx

You ofcourse are entitled to your opinion regarding Phil but I have known him since sky days where he didnt think much of muslims and he used to be quiet aggressive in his posts to me however he has totally changed because I tried my best to show him we are not all the same. Sometimes one needs to be a bit understanding imo not that im not saying Dragonfly or Tess arent but I think Phil gets easily upset and thats why I mentioned he is going through a tough time. Some people like to goad him and he abuses them back. No one is perfect.

I have told him to stop posting on ADO if it makes him upset. I think he said he is not going to be abusive to anyone, but the goaders (they know who they are) wont let him rest and he gets very easily wound up.

I know you have defended him in the past Geli. I cant comment on his posts lately on ADO as i dont post there anymore.

Anyway I hope you are well xx

i miss you sexy Sad i miss your perky posts and all the LOLs we had there. fully understand though that you wont go back xx i remember phil from sky before we moved to ADO. I can tell you though that he spotted the post i put up here and was absolutely furious with me. he has started a thread slagging me off for it, calling me cowardly and underhand and lying etc etc Shocked

i was a bit gobsmacked tbh, as i have always defended him and still would. i cant help liking him, lol even though he is a bit of a nutter.

he is having all the old rows he used to have but says he wont come back here unless teh changes are made which were promised. (I have no idea what they are)

he said he couldnt post here cos he was 'banned at his own request' which i have no idea how that works, lol. i thought he was welcome to come back. he wanted to post to you specifically i know;

i miss everyone here when i post there. i'm so glad i can come here cos it can get a bit much at times, totally.

as for me hon - i'm absolutely fine. got a guy living with me Very Happy
(but it's not what it seems)

LOL!!

hope you are good too sexy xxxx much love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:20 pm

You've WHAT! Do you mean a lodger? If he is, I hope he is sexy and good looking and you can have some fun if you feel like it! xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:28 pm

sassy1261 wrote:You've WHAT! Do you mean a lodger? If he is, I hope he is sexy and good looking and you can have some fun if you feel like it! xx

LOL!!

Actually, i've known him for almost as long as hubby (they went to the same school).
They were friends for as long as i was married (20 years) and he was devestated when my hubby died cos he lost his best friend too. he is now going through divorce and his house needs to be sold so he is kipping on my sofa.

i like him immensly and so do the kids and they love having him around cos it's a kind of link with their dad. I also find it a comfort tbh.

so all is good right now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:45 pm

gelico wrote:

LOL!!

Actually, i've known him for almost as long as hubby (they went to the same school).
They were friends for as long as i was married (20 years) and he was devestated when my hubby died cos he lost his best friend too. he is now going through divorce and his house needs to be sold so he is kipping on my sofa.

i like him immensly and so do the kids and they love having him around cos it's a kind of link with their dad. I also find it a comfort tbh.

Geli that is lovely, really, really nice. If you can help each other through, then that is great. So pleased for you that you have someone there, no matter what kind of relationship, the fact that he was your husband's friend and shares your sorrow probably means so much. xxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:57 pm

gelico wrote:

LOL!!

A perfect friend xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:04 pm

thanks guys xx he is actually. he's a lovely bloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:48 pm

gelico wrote:thanks guys xx he is actually. he's a lovely bloke

Im so pleased he is there for you Geli.
You deserve a break, glad you and the kids
are doing well xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Nems Again wrote:

Im so pleased he is there for you Geli.
You deserve a break, glad you and the kids
are doing well xx

thanks nems.
he's always been very shy and uncertain
bad marriage, and now been chucked out of the house that his own mum left him Sad

but he has a heart of gold

and he buys me chocolate Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:53 pm

gelico wrote:

thanks nems.
he's always been very shy and uncertain
bad marriage, and now been chucked out of the house that his own mum left him Sad

but he has a heart of gold

and he buys me chocolate Very Happy

Has he a brother?

Seriously, he sounds lovely and in helping him out its doing a
bit for you and the kids too xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:58 pm

gelico wrote:

LOL!!

Glad to hear things are looking up for you Gelico I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:21 pm

Oh Geli

Im so happy for you! You really deserve it.

I miss you too i loved those threads we used to have a real good laugh in! Remember the Zack one? Lol!!!

xxxxx
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top