Seren....A big thank you from Shady.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seren....A big thank you from Shady.

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:13 am

Good morning Seren & fellow posters.

I hope you are all well.

Having just logged on,I can say that I'm absolutely delighted with the action that has been taken against Sassy & Nems as it obvious that some thing had to be done about their unfair antics.......So a big WELL DONE to ES.

Having said that & I don't mean to be rude in anyway but I feel that confining the pair of them is a bit harsh as all fair minded posters will recognise that they have been punished.But it's not for me to question the outcome of a bullying enquiry.But I do now feel safer on this site & look forward to posting without being followed around & hopefully Sassy & Nems will have learnt their lesson.

I don't see this as a victory for me,instead I see it as an opportunity for all of us to move forward dynamically,purposefully & most of all fairly.

So again,a big thank you to ES...........And just one more thing.......Sassy-Nems........I forgive you.

Back to top Go down

Re: Seren....A big thank you from Shady.

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:50 am

shady wrote:Good morning Seren & fellow posters.

I hope you are all well.

Having just logged on,I can say that I'm absolutely delighted with the action that has been taken against Sassy & Nems as it obvious that some thing had to be done about their unfair antics.......So a big WELL DONE to ES.

Having said that & I don't mean to be rude in anyway but I feel that confining the pair of them is a bit harsh as all fair minded posters will recognise that they have been punished.But it's not for me to question the outcome of a bullying enquiry.But I do now feel safer on this site & look forward to posting without being followed around & hopefully Sassy & Nems will have learnt their lesson.

I don't see this as a victory for me,instead I see it as an opportunity for all of us to move forward dynamically,purposefully & most of all fairly.

So again,a big thank you to ES...........And just one more thing.......Sassy-Nems........I forgive you.

Guess you hated what has been done quite a lot then! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:03 am

I hope you are all well.

As usual I haven't the faintest idea about which you talk matey but by 'eck is good to see ye.

The Drum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:29 am

Seren wrote:

As usual I haven't the faintest idea about which you talk matey but by 'eck is good to see ye.

The Drum

I understand what you mean Seren.I'll say no more Wink Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:24 am

shady wrote:

I understand what you mean Seren.I'll say no more Wink Wink

Well done Shady! Thats me proved wrong, I thought you would have a terrible paddy,
well done for realising its for the best and being a grown up pirate about it all. I'm going to give you a green
stripe for that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:28 pm

I hope you are all well.

Been away for a few days Shady so have lost touch with current events!. Do tell us more!!!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:28 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

Been away for a few days Shady so have lost touch with current events!. Do tell us more!!!.

Very simple, Shady started personal threats, now has restricted access, trying to smokescreen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 pm

sassy1261 wrote:

Very simple, Shady started personal threats, now has restricted access, trying to smokescreen.

To be fair to Shady though, he is thanking Seren so must realise its for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Shady is just a big old softie.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Nems Again wrote:

To be fair to Shady though, he is thanking Seren so must realise its for the best.

Yes, that was very understanding of him.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top