Fred Bloggs attacks gay posters of Electric Sky on another forum

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fred Bloggs attacks gay posters of Electric Sky on another forum

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Compass wrote:

Yes i agree with you SM. The mods here to a very good job of keeping the abuse out, and we don't even have a report button! Cool

We need a thumbs up emoticon.

Lol!!!
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Compass wrote:If both he and Shady keep carrying on with their general abuse and abuse of the moderators they should be warned IMO.

Perhaps some may have missed that Rolling Eyes

Methinks you a a stirring little **** Phil as usual. What people choose to discuss on another site is their business other sites have different protocols.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:56 pm

H20 wrote:

Methinks you a a stirring little **** Phil as usual. What people choose to discuss on another site is their business other sites have different protocols.

The abuse of certain moderators on here has been noted by themselves, and other posters that contribute to this forum Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Psychotic hatred such as yours Phil is a self destructive emotion. ---I.M.O. You should seek urgent Psychiatric help. --- Bizarre behavior like yours in this thread is unnatural. --- Please seek help. -- Regards Fred.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:01 pm

fred bloggs wrote:Psychotic hatred such as yours Phil is a self destructive emotion. ---I.M.O. You should seek urgent Psychiatric help. --- Bizarre behavior like yours in this thread is unnatural. --- Please seek help. -- Regards Fred.

Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah You never get tired of spouting the same old, tired old lines. You are one of the worst on ADO for trying to stir up trouble for this forum. Bizarre behaviour like yours, when you time the amount of time that you spent on a forum down to the hour, minute and second, then ask other forum members to do the same, that is hilarious but at the same time extremely weird behaviour. I remember when my mate read some of your disgusting nasty posts about me on ADO he was so angry that he sent you a PM and you proceeded to piss your pants then delete your account.
You're just another pathetic bigot and a coward like Drinky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Compass wrote:

Blah blah Blah blah Blah blah You never get tired of spouting the same old, tired old lines. You are one of the worst on ADO for trying to stir up trouble for this forum. Bizarre behaviour like yours, when you time the amount of time that you spent on a forum down to the hour, minute and second, then ask other forum members to do the same, that is hilarious but at the same time extremely weird behaviour. I remember when my mate read some of your disgusting nasty posts about me on ADO he was so angry that he sent you a PM and you proceeded to piss your pants then delete your account.
You're just another pathetic bigot and a coward like Drinky.

I rest my case Me Lud !!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:09 pm

fred bloggs wrote:

I rest my case Me Lud !!.

Yes you are pathetic Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Ok, both of you please, this is turning nasty, so will both of you please peace up and stop stop needling each other. It is exactly the behaviour we were trying to avoid. So fair warning to both, stop now!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:20 pm

sassy1261 wrote:Ok, both of you please, this is turning nasty, so will both of you please peace up and stop stop needling each other. It is exactly the behaviour we were trying to avoid. So fair warning to both, stop now!

I was replying to a post that he made first. I will defend myself if inflicted with the same goading line over and over.
If he didn't post the lines, there would be no need to make a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by victorismyhero on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:43 pm

considering that tis thread is soley about posters behaviour on another forum, and is irrelevant to whats here...since we as mods can ONLY deal with whats here....well since is is descendinginto ADO-ism

thread locked
victorismyhero
sael curunithron
sael curunithron

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top