Fred Bloggs attacks gay posters of Electric Sky on another forum

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fred Bloggs attacks gay posters of Electric Sky on another forum

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:13 pm

As Fred is a member of this forum, I thought Electric Sky members would be interested to know what he saying about other Electric Sky members who are gay, on the ‘other’ forum. I know that what is said on ADO should be kept on ADO, but that is difficult when what is said is abusive to members of Electric Sky.

What Fred is suggesting is that gay people who are not closeted shouldn’t be allowed to post on internet discussion forums. His partner in crime, Dragonfly, agrees and thinks that posters are “forum wreckers” if they are gay and should be “shut up”.

“Trawling through” each day’s posts and hurling insults and anyone who does not share the same ideals is exactly what Fred does. He must have a very high opinion of himself if he thinks that the “Gaystapo” (his new favourite word) on Electric Sky do that but not him.

His claim that gay posters on Electric Sky are “communist fascists” is utterly ridiculous. Gay posters have only ever argued in support of equality and there is nothing communist or fascist about wanting to have the same civil rights as anyone else.

He should be ashamed of himself for being so homophobic on Armistice Day, a day on which we should respectfully remember those who made the ultimate sacrifice in defending us from fascism – a fascism that systematically killed gay men.

His view that gay people do not post anything of “any intelligence or interest” suggests that he believes the opinions of gay people shouldn’t be allowed to be seen or heard – in other words he would like us to disappear. That is a typical belief of a fascist.

Posting his criticism on ADO of gay posters from other forums (though we all know he means this forum) means that he is also a coward.

Title of his thread on ADO: 'Gaystapo groups -- Coming to a site near you.'

Posted by Fred Bloggs, today at 2:32pm:
"The rise of Gaystapoism is becoming a complete nuisance to all who want to post on internet forums. They do not post anything of any intelligence or interest. Their main activity is to trawl through each day's posts and hurl insults at anyone who does not share their communist fascist ideals. To them, anyone who has any opinions to the right of chairman Mao is a legitimate target. Have seen to rise on another forum, so we should be on our guard that this site does not become infected."

Reply by Dragonfly, today at 2:45pm:
"Oh god, whats wrong with these people? best thing to do is put operation ignore into action. Just put them on this and they'll bog off quicker. Anyone who argues day in day out with them is just giving them what they want, its simple really to shut these forum wreckers up."

Back to top Go down

Re: Fred Bloggs attacks gay posters of Electric Sky on another forum

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:20 pm

For something he views as a nuisance he sure does relish going on and on and on about it!
The other point to make is at the moment the only thing on ADO (apart from pictures of 'c**tfaces) is comments about ES!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:25 pm

Nems Again wrote:For something he views as a nuisance he sure does relish going on and on and on about it!
The other point to make is at the moment the only thing on ADO (apart from pictures of 'c**tfaces) is comments about ES!

Anyone who decides to openly criticise this forum or its members, on another forum, shouldn't be welcomed here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Nems Again wrote:For something he views as a nuisance he sure does relish going on and on and on about it!

He is doing his best to try and undermine this forum. In particular (From reading his posts) He has David and Sassy as his main targets who he would like to have removed as moderators here.

This is just another one of his disgusting tactics, and we all know about his views on gay people from reading ADO, and posts from here as well. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 am

A close eye should be kept on this nasty piece of work Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:03 pm

I thought the idea of this Forum was to offer everyone the opportunity to debate/discuss topics without the type of abuse that you can find on ADO.

We all know that some posters hold very strong opinions on certain issues and discussing them here under the terms of this forum, is all that matters and not what they might 'say' elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Can we also have some clarification over the word 'gaystapo' that he has started to use on both boards?

If he can use that word on here, then it is only fair that i go back to using the word 'N@zi' against the far right

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:02 pm

Angel wrote:I thought the idea of this Forum was to offer everyone the opportunity to debate/discuss topics without the type of abuse that you can find on ADO.

We all know that some posters hold very strong opinions on certain issues and discussing them here under the terms of this forum, is all that matters and not what they might 'say' elsewhere.

Very well said Angel.

SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Very well said Angel.

cheers mama xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:20 pm

If both he and Shady keep carrying on with their general abuse and abuse of the moderators they should be warned IMO.

Perhaps some may have missed that Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Compass wrote:If both he and Shady keep carrying on with their general abuse and abuse of the moderators they should be warned IMO.

Perhaps some may have missed that Rolling Eyes

I've not missed anything Phil...nothing at all.

Don't bring what happens on other Forums here, it 'taints' the neutrality of this Forum.
I'm certain that the Moderators here are more than capable of judging abuse here and acting accordingly.

btw..I'm 100% convinced, Shady is winding people up. He's no fool, he's clever in the way he can 'turn' a comment around as if he's misunderstood it. Humour has many forms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:46 pm

I think that you will find that Shady has been abusing Nems on here. None of us including Victor found that funny.

Bloggs has been very veiled in his abuse on here, but has used the word 'gaytapo' on here which is just as bad as if i started to call all the far right N@zi scum!

I don't think that others see things in the same way that you do really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:50 pm

Compass wrote:I think that you will find that Shady has been abusing Nems on here.

Bloggs has been very veiled in his abuse on here, but has used the word 'gastapo' on here which is just as bad as if i started to call all the far right N@zi scum!

I don't think that others seems things in the same way that you do really.

How comments are interpreted is certainly an individual thing. Try not to read more into someone's comments than they've actually written.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Like i have said Angel. There are others that read things in the same way that i have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Angel,

He was being abusive on ADO to some ES posters! I don’t post on ADO anymore and as he needed someone to challenge his ignorance, I could only do so here. There shouldn’t be a problem with that considering that he is also a member of ES and was attacking ES posters, even if it was on another forum.

I wouldn’t have been aware of his comments, but as I read another poster here saying that he was talking about the “rise of the Gaystapo” or something like that, I naturally wanted to have a look at ADO to see what he was actually saying - nasty comments obviously directed towards those of us on ES who are gay.

I’m glad that you’re not included in being targeted by Fred, but if you were you would understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Ding Dong wrote:Angel,

He was being abusive on ADO to some ES posters! I don’t post on ADO anymore and as he needed someone to challenge his ignorance, I could only do so here. There shouldn’t be a problem with that considering that he is also a member of ES and was attacking ES posters, even if it was on another forum.

I wouldn’t have been aware of his comments, but as I read another poster here saying that he was talking about the “rise of the Gaystapo” or something like that, I naturally wanted to have a look at ADO to see what he was actually saying - nasty comments obviously directed towards those of us on ES who are gay.

I’m glad that you’re not included in being targeted by Fred, but if you were you would understand.

Don't get me wrong, I really do understand why you would want to challenge his or anyone else's comments.
My argument was that any comments made on a different forum, regardless of who they may be aimed at...should be discussed there and not here.

The moderators can and do, deal with what's written on here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Hello Angel

Thanks, I agree with what you have said here.
We can only do anything about what happens here. I cannot patrol the internet to see what other posters say on other sites. I can't honestly trust that the other poster has not just hijacked a userid either.

Some here have access to facebook, I cannot police that either although I facebook with others from forums and I guess people do here as well.

I can address the language if people object to certain terms, that's not a problem.

I mean there are several posters here who actually suck up to me big time here but on ADO are quite vicious about me (she knows who she is) but seriously I do not react to it here at all. Address the post not the poster it seems.

I'm not sure what else I can offer here.

I have made a few forum changes this weekend which hopefully address some posters worries. Shall we see how the new changes either improve it here or do not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Seren wrote:Hello Angel

Thanks, I agree with what you have said here.
We can only do anything about what happens here. I cannot patrol the internet to see what other posters say on other sites. I can't honestly trust that the other poster has not just hijacked a userid either.

Some here have access to facebook, I cannot police that either although I facebook with others from forums and I guess people do here as well.

I can address the language if people object to certain terms, that's not a problem.

I mean there are several posters here who actually suck up to me big time here but on ADO are quite vicious about me (she knows who she is) but seriously I do not react to it here at all. Address the post not the poster it seems.

I'm not sure what else I can offer here.

I have made a few forum changes this weekend which hopefully address some posters worries. Shall we see how the new changes either improve it here or do not.

Thanks Seren.

I'm glad you've taken my comments the way I intended them.
I'm not one to tell others what they should or shouldn't do and totally accept that the moderation of your forum is as near perfect as it can be without compromising the right of posters to express their opinions freely.

Abuse, direct or otherwise is never acceptable but that includes criticising posters for comments they may make on another forum.

I understand that for GG and Phil it's not easy for them as the 'target' to turn a blind eye to the abuse but Sexy Mama manages it and I think she sets a great example.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Angel wrote:

Thanks Seren.

I'm not one to tell others what they should or shouldn't do and totally accept that the moderation of your forum is as near perfect as it can be without compromising the right of posters to express their opinions freely.

Abuse, direct or otherwise is never acceptable but that includes criticising posters for comments they may make on another forum.

I understand that for GG and Phil it's not easy for them as the 'target' to turn a blind eye to the abuse but Sexy Mama manages it and I think she sets a great example.

x

No one should have to be a target, nor should they ever have to turn a blind eye to any abuse. Rolling Eyes
I certainly will NOT be turning a blind eye to any abuse. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Also why is sexuality and political groups right at the bottom of the main page?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Compass wrote:

No one should have to be a target, nor should they ever have to turn a blind eye to any abuse. Rolling Eyes
I certainly will NOT be turning a blind eye to any abuse. Rolling Eyes

What Angel means is Sexy is doing a good job of leaving ADO to its filth. What is posted on there we cant have say say over so the
circus will continue. On ES abuse is not tolerated. If something abusive is said here it will be acted upon, if something abusive is said on ADO, sorry but it is just par for the course and best not commented on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:13 pm

Nems Again wrote:

What Angel means is Sexy is doing a good job of leaving ADO to its filth. What is posted on there we cant have say say over so the
circus will continue. On ES abuse is not tolerated. If something abusive is said here it will be acted upon, if something abusive is said on ADO, sorry but it is just par for the course and best not commented on.

Exactly! No abuse should be tolerated anywhere, i remember being a little hostile to far right Tess when she made some sarcastic comments towards me on here, someone pulled me up over that and suggested that i was being abusive and i apologised Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Compass wrote:

Exactly! No abuse should be tolerated anywhere, i remember being a little hostile to far right Tess when she made some sarcastic comments towards me on here, someone pulled me up over that and suggested that i was being abusive and i apologised Cool

You know what Phil my advice as a fellow abused poster is too ignore what is said on ADO. You do not post there so leave it. You cannot change the way people feel about things.

Seren and the mods do a great job on this forum to keep all the abuse out
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Angel wrote:

Thanks Seren.

x

Thanks Angel xxx

As much as i tried to show all muslims are not evil it didnt/doesnt make an ounce of a difference to some people. Oh well that's their choice.some people just have too much hatred in their lives.
SEXY MAMA
Enigma
Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:33 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:

You know what Phil my advice as a fellow abused poster is too ignore what is said on ADO. You do not post there so leave it. You cannot change the way people feel about things.

Seren and the mods do a great job on this forum to keep all the abuse out

Yes i agree with you SM. The mods here to a very good job of keeping the abuse out, and we don't even have a report button! Cool

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top